Total War: Warhammer They're here

youtube.com/watch?v=k8EQ1KNkpmw
youtube.com/watch?v=31Z5gkfH_CE

they sound too much like goblins

There is a reason the two hate each other.

Nice.

They look awesome

What would you want them to sound like?

It's really wild to me that TWW exists and is not only a good game, but is easily one of the top three TW games ever made. CA took a setting that's no longer supported by its original creators and gave us almost every major faction from the TT game with pretty faithful renditions of their army lists and there's still a third game on the way, I'm honestly impressed more than anything else.

The game is definitely not perfect but it's so much better than anything I was expecting when I heard TWW was in development a few years ago.

Not the same user but I found the voices way too deep, they're supposed to chitter like rats.

They need to sound more nasally and snide, higher pitched.

TWW is basic bitch shit. It is insultingly simplistic and boring.

dammit Veeky Forums stop making me want a skaven army

Ok

History fag.

Another bitter history fag BTFO

Kinda how I feel too, but I think all of the recent CA games are like that.

Still excited to see more of the old world in a game so I dont care tho.

holy fucking shit thank you OP

love ya

>13 bell rings exactly in the first trailer
pottery

why do fuckable rats need dubstep?

Queer Headgiver looks shorter than I remember.

I don't remember Elfland being that big. Or being directly north of Araby, for that matter.

Also, were they really trying to pretend the fourth faction wasn't the Skaven? Seriously?

It's a joke ding dong. Everyone knows skaven exist but they don't at the same time, just playing that up. I'm guessing that the map is exaggerated for easier viewing but I could be long, equally possible they just wanted a way to shrink the oceans

>Rat men of unusual size are a myth XD
But yeah they did try to meme it up for a few months.
Here's the real map for comparison.

While the scale is enough off to bother me, I found the tight spaces on the TW1 map annoying enough to be glad for the larger size on the island. Gameplay vs flavor I guess.

So they made notAfrica smaller and notAtlantis bigger?

Are they still doing that thing where you can play one supercampaign across the entire map?

Yes, the megacampaign is still happening, but the old world will be simplified.

I kinda hope that total war takes this and just goes full apeshit crazy in terms of new non-lore units or just taking the setting and implementing their own twist or background factions into the game proper. Like Cathay or something.

My dream is that creative assembly fleshes out the whole warhammer fantasy world including things like nippon, kathay, araby and ind, which gw never properly developed.

Seeing that Hell-Pit Abomination.