I'm making a blind dwarf Oracle in pathfinder who was raised thinking he was an elf and is therefore racist against...

I'm making a blind dwarf Oracle in pathfinder who was raised thinking he was an elf and is therefore racist against dwarves.

Help me think of some witty racial slurs against dwarves that my character can yell out whenever someone mentions the dwarf in the room

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MO9bNmkJVbw?t=62
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>beardgoblin
>alestain
>stalagmite sucker
>alcoholics
>pube faces
>spuds—both dwarves and potatoes are lumpy and spend time underground
>dirtlicker
>dirt gnomes
>boulder bitches
>forge rats
Have fun.

Hahaha I love it

nice digits, also spuds is hilarious

ha!

This is definitely the stupidest character idea I've seen on Veeky Forums

Whats his name?

Uriston bigsby

>dirtlicker
>forge rats
>spuds
topkek

So you are doing the Chapelle show skit.

>treekiller
>smoghead
>coalfucker
>rockhead

>groundling
>halfling-reject
>boozebeards

youtu.be/MO9bNmkJVbw?t=62

>Forgerats
>Alestains
>Spuds
The best slurs are 1-2 syllables, so I like these best. 1 or 2 syllables is much easier to hatefully yell across the room. With something like "Stalagmite Sucker" you could be in a belligerently drunk racist rant and stumble over the insult. Then there's egg on your face.

Urist McElf

>wacky meme character
Don't do this shit.

Yeah, you're right.

Maybe "Rock Sucker" would work better, that's easy to spit out.

You must be fairly new here friend.

>I'm making a blind dwarf Oracle in pathfinder who was raised thinking he was an elf and is therefore racist against dwarves.

Wee-woo! Wee-woo!

Oh shit, everybody run, the fun police are here!

I've had multiple characters call dwarves "stump" while trying to be insulting. this seems extra apt for a slur of elven origin.

>Red hat anime girls
And OP's supposed to be the pleb here?

>Uriston
>Urist
AGAIN WITH THIS FUCKING SHIT. ITS LIKE ALL DWARVES ARE CALLED URIST OR SOME SHIT

Fat hobbit
Lice face
Cave shit
Booze goblin
Stunted troll

It should be an elf name of course.

The most elvish sounding name ever

>spuds
Spuds McDrinky

Stuntie is my favorite. Anything that can be applied to an irl midget is fair game I think.

Lirandel Birchblossom

>So you are doing the Chapelle show skit.
Good job user

>implying OP actually has a group of friends

shit-digger

What? Why? this is stupid as fuck, why does he think he's an elf? Everyone he ever met has lied to him? he hasn't questioned why his voice is different and he is a full 3-4 foot shorter than every other elf? he has to shave when no other elf must? I'm sure there are even more reasons this is fucking dumb chief among them this just being a boring and silly concept justified or not

mole fucker
dick delver
pick-ass (from pickaxe)
forge fucker
hole humper
cunt clanger

>beardgoblin
This is my favorite, though obviously it would only get occasional use.

See
OP isn't planning on actually playing this character. He probably doesn't even know how to play RPGs.

>OP isn't planning on actually playing this character. He probably doesn't even know how to play RPGs.
You should never play with rocket-propelled grenades.

I'm sure that sounded more witty in your head.