Am I the only one who cant stand this guys voice...

Am I the only one who cant stand this guys voice. I want to watch his videos since he does airbrushing but I just can't stand his voice or the darkness of the video.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rLeWGzJbHzI
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pic related

His recent vids have been a bit less cringeworthy (though he really needs to lose the Sonic stuff in the BG of his recording setup). Worth getting past that and watching him though; all his advice is solid.

YO DAWG

I don't really mind him. The edited down tutorials are really good. His friend Rob Baer on Spikeybits is fucking creepy though.

I find him obnoxious as fuck but his tutorials are nice so I usually just play on mute

I don't like his use of negro slang but other than that his gimmick is a good time.

>negro slang

who is that fucker

KENNY BOUCHER HERE COMIN AT YA

Kenny Boucher, Next Level Painting:
youtu.be/rLeWGzJbHzI

ON THE

LIT-ER-AL!

BEST!

OF ALL POSTS!

This guys is trying way too hard to be black. And still somehow being whiter than sour cream and falling flat on his face. Seems like a decent artist.

I'm gonna let you in on an ancient Chinese secret

I used to hate him like you guys until I learned to stop judging people and taking life so seriously. Now I find him hilarious.

You guys get triggered by something as inane as Reece's gravel voice from FLG so I can't really put much weight on Veeky Forums opinions.

DONT FORGET TO SUPPORT ME ON PATREON

L O N G W A R
O
N
G
W
A
R

C H A D W A R G A M E R
H
A
D

W
A
R
G
A
M
E
R

>I'm gonna let you in on an ancient Chinese secret
Every fucking time.

I hated it at first but got used to it. He's got some cool techniques and ideas, it's a shame he adopts this chad hispter tool persona but what do you expect from somebody who lives in LA

K E E P I T I C Y
E
E
P

IT

I
C
Y

SECRETLY

EASY

NOT

A

SCIENTIST

man I was so not aware of how many catchphrases this guy had. After watching him enough your brain just starts to think all these kennyisms are actually real words.

THAT'S ALL IT IS BRO

He's a big guy.

You post this on Veeky Forums? The center for autistic people who judge other people all day...

This guy gets it, and he´s one of the few "normal" people I have ever witnessed posting on Veeky Forums and I have come hear for years on end.

Yea he doesn't sound or talk like me, but who am I to sit in judgment of his way of being? Who am I to criticize his way of being? I don't know how the dude grew up, I don't know how his teens where, I don't know the guy in person. There are tons of things I don't know other than his YouTube work, and this is what I should base my opinion on?

Im from a small village in the middle of Sweden... What the fuck do I know about other peoples life and how they grew to be the people they are today.

I think people in general puts to much thought in to the tiniest of details and miss out on life. And in the end they missed a great tutorial, an opportunity to become a better painter in a hobby they love, because they have a set opinion on the guy on the screen.

Besides, its nice to see people painting and playing who ain't complete trainwrecks of social failure. Not judging or so, but some times when you visit your local game shop... You know people are playing by the smell, gets even more awkward when you meet them in person....

>Small town from Sweden
Alfa, give us Khârn already.

His advice is decent and his models turn out well.

It's his personality that bothers me. He seems like an okay person but the constant "ancient Chinese secret" stuff is really annoying.

I'll still tune in to his steam every so often but with the sound down/muted.

BECOME A VETERAN OF THE LONG WAR TODAY

I think hes cool. Its the current MWG staff that erks me to no end. MWG hasn't been the same since the Cooler and Jay left :(

hate this fucking asshole manlet loser (see pic)

I dislike Dave too. He's just way too enthusiastic, but he tries to be low key and cool about it so it just comes across as super weird, like this really fast and low talking.

I like MWG, but the one guy I had a problem with was Cooler, the guy got seriously upset when things got sour for him. This is a no-no in real life, but to do it on the screen over and over again just tics me of.

BTP Shawn on the other hand, now there's a guy Id like to play. Anyone with an attitude that says "If your goal in the game is to make your opponent have a great time, and you know he thinks the same, your bound to have a blast!" must be a great guy to game with.

>BTP Shawn on the other hand, now there's a guy Id like to play

Google "blue table painting scandal"

*blocks your path and links to his Patreon*

>Critical Role
>vlogs
>Patreon

The monetisation of "geek" culture was always going to infect Veeky Forums too wasn't it.

>Person spends a significant amount of time doing shit for the internet
>Leaves the option open for people to support them financially in exchange for some extra neat stuff
>this is somehow a bad thing that they should not do

>begging

get a fucking job

I bet you "tip" video game streamers too.

I think the whole point is they're trying to turn their hobby videos into said job.

>Begging
... How? It's a service in exchange for money. You give them money, they make videos about plastic army mans.
(you)

Free tutorials and project logs have existed for years, why the fuck would you pay some sweaty jobless chancer who's probably no better than people giving tips away for free but begs for cash?

Because you like the stuff that they do and would like to see more of it and more frequently, presumably.

Yes goyim, "donate" into the Patreon, Twitch, Amazon, Google geek media empire.

>Everything is an evil conspiracy by the jews/SJWs/feminists/people I don't like to destroy nerd culture because it's apparently so fucking important
come on, user
you can do better than this

>defending amazon and google

noice

>Implying I agree with amazon and google's business practices
i'm just fucking sick of dipshits who assume that everything that they don't personally agree with is the work of some grand conspiracy

It's not even a conspiracy, it's bleeding obvious.

The whole vlog "make enough money doing your hobby you don't need to work" personality thing is pushed by Google. You think they run Youtube for fun?

Video games are different but why do you think Amazon runs Twitch?

You might not want to feel like it, but you are in a state of being constantly exploited.

Please explain to me how getting more content is 'being exploited'.

You aren't exactly wrong. While I agree that Google and Amazon do push that sort of person since it brings money to the platform, it's hardly relevant when we're talking about a guy who does videos about painting inordinately expensive plastic army mans.
As for being exploited, well, I don't actually throw that much money at internet people. I spend about $4 a month on twitch prime for funzies and so I can throw a sub at someone who manages to give me some good entertainment, but that's about it.
I didn't even mention vlogs, nor do I have any interest in them.
But whatever. You're probably mostly right, and I'm gonna go paint my Tau. Have a good day/evening, user.

>Stop liking and paying for what I don't like.

You too mate, have a good one!

As a fellow wargaming chad, I'd buy this guy a beer.

Seems like a cool guy, haters gonna hate.

Based

>Pun not intended

Hes always in shot. Cocksucker looks lile a magician.