So Veeky Forums, your latest adventuring party is tasked with defeating pic related...

So Veeky Forums, your latest adventuring party is tasked with defeating pic related, and preventing him from gaining dominion over the entire universe. Can they pull it off?

Just get us a sacred sword, complete a few fetch quests, and stab him till he's dead. Then murder literally every gerudo. Seems easy enough to me.

>Just get us a sacred sword
The question here however, is how willing are your gods to giving up their divine power to help you, and how strong are they?

my group almost died to two darkmantles a few sessions ago sooooo no

We'll just punch him til he dies.

You would probably die, unless you have divine backup.

Just sic a wizard at it. 2 rounds, tops, and it's deader than dead.

This would probably depend on the wizard, and whether or not they have gained power on par with that of creator gods.

Our GM has no teeth, so we have plot armor, so yes.
God our games are boring.

>Our GM has no teeth
This sounds like a story user.

How powerful is he?

How resistant is he to being batted into deep space like a baseball

Judging by the incarnation of his hatred, Calamity Ganon, who was strong enough to oppose the raw might of the power of the Triforce, which was created by three creator-level deities, he would likely be even stronger than that. He was also running off of paint fumes when the Hero fought him originally.

He didn't mean that literally you dumbass.

Which game is this from?

I know that Silly! I still want to hear his story of his GM being a spineless little fleshsack.

But I mean, it doesn't matter how strong you are, inertia is inertia. If you get hit hard enough you're going to keep moving until something equally hard stops you.

All our party needs is a good angle, a clear sky, and about five minutes of preptime.

>All our party needs is a good angle, a clear sky, and about five minutes of preptime.
Your party has magic nukes via divine intervention user?

We're playing gods, so we just smite him.

No, but we do have a one-use kinetic stake, codename Jericho, that delivers enough force to break open the gates of heaven. Or, say, launch a significant mass into space at relativistic speeds.

This is not it's intended purpose, but I'm pretty sure that if our party were fighting this dude then the situation warrants using whatever means necessary even if it's going to piss our employer off something fierce and probably get us all murdered by assassins because we used our nuclear option on some crossover villain.

Tis better to nuke the fucker, than let unending chaos reign across the multiverse user. It (probably) won't kill him, but he has a tendency to underestimate human engenuity.

No, see, we'd punch him til HE dies. Not us.

Wouldn't work. It's pretty much canon that divine power is needed to even *scratch* a Demon King, let alone one on Demise's level. So unless your party is packing either the Master Sword, or Hyrule grade Silver Arrows, your punches wont do shit for dick.

Most the party would die if they tried but knowing the cleric in the group. See Image. She'd be able to make short work of him. Probably challenge him to a duel before her god just so she can get more piety points and cuck the party out of loot.

What level is this cleric user? Also, what's her current equipment? Anything god-tier in that bag of crazy shit adventurers lug around?

I don't see anything a bolter and faith in the Emperor can't deal with.

She's level 12 at the moment.
I'll write up her stuff in a moment.
Nah, its mostly pretty balanced just the totality of them coming together makes me have to put plans in every encounter for her because she's so strong comparatively to the other players that have had to reroll several times.

Primary Weapon: Moonlight - A legendary greatsword that deals 3d12 radient on hit and increase users wis by 3 and cha by 5(beyond 20). As a action can drop a aoe that knock prone any target(no save) plus damage.
That sword has 3 levels (currently level 1) and will get stronger if the player discovers and completes certain quests that pertain to the weapons origin. The sword is quiet literally made from the moon and is the bane of just about everything evil.

(next one was needed as she was the only tank a party of back liners)

Armor of the Barbarian: Grants the user a free totem bear barbarian rage once per long rest. However, using the rage an additional time puts great strain on the body causing each additional use to cause them to gain a level of exhaustion.

Belt of Giants Strength: (with a twist) This belt requires 18 strength and upgrades to the tier above when the user has slain that type of giant. (player spent awhile hunting down giants to get it up to 29).

This plus the player having the spell choice of the entirety of The (Not Really) Complete Tome of Spells - Ultimate Edition, and the Book of Lost Spells (5E) makes for a character that researches the target, buffs before the fight and then takes two greatsword(the other one is usual a bane weapon) and cleaves through targets like a meat grinder.

And if shes ever in a tough spot she's got way too many piety points not to be able to call in a favor.

I run a hard campaign, I don't just give stuff like this out. They gotta work for it and as the only surviving character for the last year I'm fine with it.

Ways of killing her: Cutting her connection to her god or radiant/lightning immunity.

She sounds like pretty much a female Link. She would probably do fine against him then.
Unfortunately, she will likely forever be cursed to reincarnate endlessly to fight his incarnations of hate however

he got beaten by a random elf with a fancy sword

>he got beaten by a random elf with a fancy sword
No, he got beaten by the reincarnation of the Chosen Hero of the Goddess with a sword that is *specifically* designed to harm Demise and his ilk.

Do Stands work on him?

We're not aiming to just beat him up or anything, we're trying to punch him til he dies. It's not a very complicated plan.

im sorry, he was beaten by a holy sword of demon slaying

because no setting has those right?

>Then murder literally every gerudo.

Someone needs to read the Evil Overlord List. The laws of narrative causality dictate that you'll never properly complete the genocide, and the survivor will only come back stronger and more driven to destroy you than ever.

Also, if we accept the whole destiny angle in Zelda, it doesn't matter if Demise manifests himself as Ganondorf or not. He'll show up eventually in some form or another.

>if we accept the whole destiny angle in Zelda
the whole cosmology of zelda makes this encounter weird

if zelda cosmology is to stay on track then it has to be link to beat demise/ganon/whatever- but avatars of demon gods or even demon gods themselves arent nearly all that in DnD/pathfinder and the like, where certain builds can OTK them- or even scifi settings, if a sword can kill him why wouldnt a bomb that destroys solar systems

basically the fight will be either straightforward or railroaded