Which car do you own ?

Being that most of you guys are crypto millionaires now, I was wondering what kind of car you drove.
My beast is in the pic, obviuosly I'm ballin.

Other urls found in this thread:

p50cars.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I take public transit in a major city. Plan on getting a car this summer.

I have 11k in crypto and 3k in the bank.

Serves me well. Chicks love it.

Lexus sc300, best 4,500 i ever spent. Got my wife the sc430 last week off of fucking verge

GT350R. It's not exactly a "ballin" car, but it's a lot of fucking fun. the only other sports car I'd care to get is a Porsche gt3.

>owning a car

you guys are all faggots

>walking on foot or using public transport that is filled with niggers

Numale city dweller detected.

gt350r is a dope car...ada may get you that gt3 in 2018

No car.
Now I don't even have a bike anymore because some faggot stole it last month.

And by God, don't post that "level of happiness" comic.

Fiat Palio! faster than a bullet!

Land Rover Defender 90

UPGRADE COMING SOON MY BROTHERS

I USED TO SLEEP ON THE FLOOR AND STARVE

uber everywhere motherfuckers. enjoy your depreciating asset, fuel costs, MOTs, tax and insurance

WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT. YOU BETTER BELIEVE MOTHERFUCKER

tesla

fully fucking loaded

that's a thing of beauty

Enjoy your rides with streetshitters everywhere you want to go.

I applied to 10 fucking crypto exchange websites 7 days ago, and still haven't been verified.

It takes longer to drive a car in cities compared to walking, of course you'd think that way. Everyone who doesn't live in a multicultural forced shithole will understand the benefits of a vehicle.

visa can handle 24000 tps

>America
If you retards haven't noticed, there are quite a few countries with over 80% Caucasian demographics.

and the rest drive taxis and ubers.

I sold my car to buy bitcoin

2013 Ford Focus

Could buy a brand new Tesla, but I'm driving a ten year old Nissan because it's paid off and I hate spending money.

2012 Corsa like pic.

Live in a city in yuppy apartments and all neighbours have BMW and audis on finance while I drive this and it cost me less than half a bitcoin outright.

Don't care about cars as status symbols when all fossil fuel cars will all be obsolete within 10 years.

Bought a used 2005 M-class for 13.000€. Very comfy to drive

This is what I drive now
This is what I'll drive when I'm a millionaire

damn nice

>Gt from factory 5

one of the nicest kit cars out there and looks like it cost half a million but I only paid 35k for it

they start at 25k

I drove this car leased.

Now I drive a bought C63 AMG. Thank you crypto

C300 2017 sedan

I'm getting one one I 10x my crypto wth

> Almost 200k networth.
> Drive a 2001 Peugeot 307

Feels good man.

>spending money on cars instead of btc
You fags are never gonna make it. I drive an 07 toyota corolla and I'll never need another car.

Opel fucking Corsa 2004

Do it dude, they have LS motors in them and sound fucking great, fast a shit if you turbo but i didnt want all that. they have other cars too go to factory 5 website

>MFW people think i spent 400k on this LOL

>spending money on a car
top cuck. that money goes into investments that make me more money. i drive a 2003 toyota corolla that i bought in 2006 for $5k and i'll drive it until it dies (never)

my nigga

01 Renault Clio which cost me £400.

People with no real money often use cars (on finance, might I add) as a status symbol - yet will stay poor because of their shit financial decisions.

>he took the renewables will save us pill
Everyone point and laugh

Damn. I feel envy. That’s got to be the most convenient car. Ever. Where can I get this car?

IOTA can handle 500k tps

so we can safely presume you are a rapist :)

This actually sounds like a great value if you are looking for something fast and raw to scare the panties off of dumb sluts. May not have the status or prestige of an Italian supercar, but I would feel comfortable buying one if I had a $350k portfolio, versus the $2.5M I would need to justify a Lambo.

'06 malibu with them cloth seats baby

2003 toyota echo sedan. with rust.

60th faggottanniversary?

Nice job user, 2018 is my year where I'm going to get a drivers license and hopefully get enough for a nice car. Inspiring stuff.

Oh i forgot to mention the snow tires on steel rims (no covers).

Looks incredibly small on that picture, I wouldn't fit in there. Also very low to the ground so you're fucked if you come across speed bumps.

2002 Honda Civic EX.

I drive less than 1000 miles a year. It's a burden owning a car in a big city, but I like to as self-reliant as possible.

>gt350r
ay, just got the 18 shelby after my lease on the '15 was up

wakey wakey my neighborhood with my snakey sssssss

This is why I would hate to live somewhere it snows regularly, fuck rust.

Am relativley poorfag that just got into crypto. Make 51k a year at comfy wagecuck job.

99 chevy silverado - daily
1987 Chevy camaro - project
2001 YZ250 2 stroke - fun

1991 Skyline GTR, shipping it back to the states with me in a month or two

This except the hubcaps are missing, the hood is mismatched, and the front grille is completely missing. Kek. I get pulled over almost every night.

I have 110k in crypto

Damn thats a fucking beauty

>I wouldn't fit in there
>America, the post

it looks like a fucking manlet car, look how low to the ground that old guy has to crouch just to barely look inside
you picking up some 8 year olds from the elementary school in that?

Sergey, is this you?

2017 f150 ecoboost as my daily. ( electrician, tools etc)

2008 Subaru sti. More of a project at this point. It's fun to drive / was my old car/ haven't sold it yet

Sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of your heavy breathing from the strenuous effort of typing.

Actually 1.96m dutch here but ok

Keep that Sti, you'll regret it if you sell It! It's not the best daily driver, but holy shit they are fun. I had a 2002 WRX wagon that I still miss...

p50cars.com/
here.,..

My thoughts exactly. Better in the snow than my truck too... great cars

ITT europoors butthurt because they drive tin cans

livin the dream

How's maintenance?

>I USED TO SLEEP ON THE FLOOR AND STARVE

That's literally what I'm doing now, thanks for the extra hope user.

Getting this for my first car. What do you think guys?

Best in it's class

Sorry can't hear you at all down there manlet.

>3k in the bank
Genuinely, acquire some more fiat. If this all goes in the shitter, you need something to fall back on

get the sedan not the hatch if it's 2012-2016

might want to fix that.

I'm not saying buy a lotus like I did, but I'm saying fix your grill. and buy some hubcaps. cheap and ez.

How come? It's the fact the hatch comes in a 1.0l engine that really keeps the insurance down. Don't think the sedan comes lower than 1.6L

>not riding a motorbike

Yeah, not riding a death machine completely exposed to the elements that you can't even haul any kind of cargo on. What's the fucking point. No it's not cool, it's inconvenient and makes you look like a retard.

boring cars are for boring people!