Best privacy currency other than Monero?

XMR is my largest holding, and I’m never selling.

However, I’d like to know what it’s biggest potential challenger might be. I hold some Aeon, and some ENG, but what else might be good to hold?

Verge > Monero

Hush, Phor

Spectrecoin. The one and only.

challengers right now? zcash zksnarks...that's it...buy some ada

Literally Dogecoin over Tor lololololololol

Enjoy being suceptible to blockchain analysis

lmao no

Bait and switch shilling. All other "privacy" coins are just light versions of monero. It is like taking a 50,000 pound truck that hauls a 30,000 pound load and stripping enough metal out of it (Mostly framework) in order for it to haul that same 30,000 pound load faster on a narrower road with thinner pavement, then selling it as the same 50,000 pound truck. Not honest, and not safe at all. B for semi slick bait and switch.

^ this.
Also Zcash is a good competitor for monero.

Zcash is the only real answer. Larger anonymity set at the expense of an ever-growing unprunable accumulator, and huge proofs that are expensive to create. It's freaky deaky cutting edge crypto though, so there's more chance of a huge improvement being found than in monero's tamer stuff. I don't hold any though because there's still 10x inflation to go (only 2/20 million coins mined).

2 trips checked. Zcash will wind up #2. Only reason it is up is Tweeka shilled it to brainlets who are incapable of comparing white papers / track record. Zcash does not have Monero Fungibility. Never has, never will.

Zen

Nice! Just bought (an unknown amount)

mimblewimble

Yes, user, buy my honeypot zcash so I can mine your Metadata.

Fucking normie get out

GTFO brainlet

Monero and IntenseCoin (rebrand incoming) will rule the privacy market

Byteball blackbytes, untraceable, TOR, smart contracts

CLOAKCOIN is going open source. Once it does, straight to top 50.

That was a horrible analogy, but point taken.

is there a larger version of this?

zen

You didn't buy BZC yet user? Kek

Best I could do, user.

Holy shit OP, that's unironically a pic my girl...

Im a security engineer here is the best investment 6you could make:
1. Colx
2. Nav
3. Pivx
4. Monero

Nolow technology wise
1.monero
Far below
2. Nav
3. Pivx colx
4.kmd

How'd she get on biz?

ZEN and XZC

i cant even sell my verge because the wallet wont connect to the servers. Verge has to be the worst coin to buy right now.

Can OP at least tell me where he found her pic??

She is posting about crypto and using her being a woman to sway the bitcoin rich thirsty dudes.

SC

I guess you're trolling...
the future is VERGE (XVG).

Well I know for sure she knows exactly zero about crypto other than the little she hears from me.

She is a secret crypto learner to impress you but to also potentially attract other wealthy men.

I really would be impressed if this was true

I’m thinking ZCash could be accepted by privacy community with a hardfork.

Right now the founder’s said too much sketchy stuff

Trust me man, so many BTC thirsty crypto hoes at the moment bringing drama.

Look at DCR (Decred) gonna 10x in jan/feb easy money