/twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

Currently working on a variety of projects

UnBEARably Cute Edition

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone is welcome.

FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF

Resources:
Imgur Album - imgur.com/a/9hzpx
Classic gens and fan charts - imgur.com/a/ieM5l
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board -8. ch.net /tw grl
Booru - tower-girls.booru.org/
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates mediafire.com/file/k83sgc5t5dfvv3s/Towergirls_Files.zip
Gats Wiki - wiki.smutosaur.us/towergirls/Main_Page

Spreadsheet Princess - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IcT_vwIHKAMz-ghvB3fgHTr7DkHvjrbu4Hzlw4XCIU/edit#gid=0

Games & Tabletop Rulebooks:
pastebin.com/uAYHS9KZ

Quests:
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

if you'd like access to the discord or have anything you wish to talk about privately involving towergirls, editing, etc, please contact Brumus here:

A) [email protected]
B) "Tired Knight" on Steam

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

sta.sh/0uzxc9tn6s7
taima.tv/r/mxc
sta.sh/0v1esg5o0n7
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also Booru updated

I need more 'evil' Imp in my life.

>lets make an exclusive chart only for symbiote princesses it'll be awesome
Can't argue about a symbiote redesign when you have a chart that includes all of them

I've got about 22ish Symbiote designs saved now.

Thats enough for a symbiote chart, her spot on main chart, and a spare.

as promised, all the sprites on gen4exp are now up to date

still feel like the stat levels(the bars) are a bit off, so if yall have any suggested changes please give em

What part do you feel is off

If I may sound hasty, could you do a version with their text from the spreadsheet before we do changes? That way, it's all at once, rather than inch>wait>inch>wait etc.

The stats seem fine though. None are too high, none are too low, and they're reasonable.

>lotta high power gals
>low love prismatic when she's meant to have a free love sorta vibe
>low wealth gambler I mean cmon
>why is bison high power? I assume she's a rather peaceful native gal
>lich should have some love even a pip in comparison to despot
>pumpkin, changeling, and twins all share the same sorts of stat base
>hooded n elephant have extremely similar stats

im gonna be using the spreadsheet in the header for their stats, you can check em there

Do it, we even have the symbiote dragon someone made awhile back.

Yeah these do look either way to similiar or wrong for the princess they're assigned to.

This is a completed chart, right? Don't forget to add it to the fan chart album!

kinda yeah, still needs items art, which itll be getting soon

>low wealth gambler

No one's luck lasts forever.

Tarrasque is a generic Princess and not an endgame boss

Lich seems a Necron

Doing this off memory since I am too lazy to look up all stats at the moment. If the creators of any of these want to speak up to give more insight that would help.

>low love prismatic when she's meant to have a free love sorta vibe
Power could go down to 4 and bump up love 1-2 points. Would put her in 10-11 point range.

>low wealth gambler I mean cmon
I think her wealth and power got swapped maybe?

>why is bison high power? I assume she's a rather peaceful native gal
I think something with shamanism perhaps? Could go down to 3 at least.

>lich should have some love even a pip in comparison to despot
1 point of love would not break her point total. I would have to look closer at her card to see if she is supposed to be unfeeling but I am guessing 1 point would not hurt.

>pumpkin, changeling, and twins all share the same sorts of stat base
3/2/3/2, 2/3/2/3, 2/4/2/4. All different at least. Could be fine left alone but I can take a closer look at the two I made for stat adjustment if people feel its necessary.

>hooded n elephant have extremely similar stats
Maybe make Elephant lean more to love and hooded lean more to lust? These could probably stay same and not hurt much.

>lotta high power gals
So if Gambler swaps Power and wealth, and Buffalo goes down 1 power that makes less of a power spike.

Despot, Lich, and Tarrasque are good at max power. Also, I gave Tarrasque 6 power since those are supposed to be the ultimately destructive monsters in D&D. She would be our second princess with a 6 in a stat.

Twin and Prismatic could be good at 4. Depends how heavily magic people want them to be.

Yea sure, why not, lets take this to the most extreme conclusion.

Final Part

>Towergirls Pt.III

It’s been another few years since my dealings with the second Dragon Princess. My kingdom is quite powerful, and without any army truly having the power to deal with me, I’ve just decided to make everyone in my royal harem my wives…or hermaphroditic husbands or something. After pissing off a CUHRAZEE and TOTALLY RANDOM selection of gods we all have giant demonic horse dicks we must lick or we all become mute. The cum is addictive so it’s fine. Just don’t question how it works for Crest Princess.

However, some other kingdoms have now informed me that they’re princesses have been kidnapped by another Dragon Princess. This time it’s Little(Big) miss mountain dew. I grab my sword and shield, don my armour, jerk my bestial cock to full mast, and soon wave farewell to my beloved brides as I ride off once more on my legally ascertained magick cart.

Standing on the precipice, I look out on to the empty wastes, with only a fortress existing as any kind of landmark. I barrel down on my cart and arrive at a tower. I race up the steps with no actual enemies to face for some reason. There I see in a cell the hottest MILF bunny I’ve ever seen. I thought it was princesses that were captioned, not queens. I rescue her and a couple of her little brats locked with her. 3 hours, 37 unprotected orgasms, and 22 agape children later, we ride off towards another tower.

>continued

While there has been some awful creatures out in the wastes, these little bunny children have been indispensable in spotting them. Apparently little children ARE good for something besides being meat shields. I arrive at another near empty tower. At the top I find a bunch of voluptuous cow women. I fist pump the air. I don’t know who this Dragon is but she has great taste in curvy women. As I free them, the Holstaur Princess saunters up to me and gives me a big kiss on my helmet ;). As she does so I feel something against my leg plates. OwO what’s this? She asks me if a big hunk of a man will still accept a failure of a girl like her. I tell her she’s weak shit compared to my harem of massive demonic horse dongs.

After the whole gang downs our glasses of fresh milk…or cum (Holstaur Roulette is serious business), we arrive at the fortress. I stalk the corridors, the little mice helping me search for the throne room. One of the children inform me of what sounds like an awesome prize. Chained to a pedestal is a magnificent sword. I smash the chains, but as I go to grab the sword it jumps up. Shit, it has a crown insignia. It’s the famed Sword Princess, how could I not have seen that. After some giant monologue and her constant reminder that I’m a fool, she, and her spooky shield companion, join me as my new arms.

With my new sword and shield, I smash in to the throne room. The Dragon Princess just looks up at me and coughs some rank green clouds. “What’s up you germy ridden fuck?” She cries. For the first time in my life I kinda feel bad. I grab a cloth and wrap it around my face and I go up to her. She’s still smoking hot, and clearly has some self-respect issues…so acquiring a new waifu was fucking easy. I just lick her nipples a bit and she was like putty in my hands. Crying putty, but putty nonetheless. Also they may have been tears of happiness the whole time because she’s so fucking lonely.

>continued

A few weeks of riding and breeding I return home. It would’ve taken longer but the hot MILF and cute, shy dragon both lost their breeding tools. My kingdom is still holding up well, these cute cow maids are making me become beefy as fuck, and I’ve got a magick toothbrush to deal with the Dragon’s gingivitis. And my harem are all happy for new additions. All in all, being a knight is awesome. I take out my 20 sided knucklebone and place it in a chest. It might be a long time before I need that again.

>Princesses
Human
Goblin
Dragon I
Centaur
Armour
Crest
Dragon II
Holstaur
Rabbit
Sword
Dragon III

>Items/ Idol Bonues/ Lust Bonuses
P’orc Bone
Mithril Rings
King’s Crown
Stud’s Draught
Drake’s Bane
Capricious Bow
R: Horse Cock
R: Demonic Dick
Heart Band
R: Oral Need
Mind’s Key
W: Invincible Settlements
Vanilla Ice
R: Renouncements for all
Maiden’s Milk
P: Beef Man
Bunny Birth
P: Super Children
Sword Corporeality
P: Sword of looking for shit
Magick Toothbrush
P: Super Toxic Dragon Form

>Stats
Love: 31
Lust: 35
Wealth: 24
Power: 31

END REWARDS
Pallete Swap (Crest and Armour Princesses)
Bunny Outfit (Holstaur Princess)
Idol Outfit (Centaur, Angel, Armour, and Dragon II Princesses)
Dullahan Princess (Crest and Armour)
Dragon Queen (Dragon Princesses I, II, and III)

The Fucking End...probably. Remember that cute towergirls are love, no matter what. Also we totally need more art.

>DP3 breathes Venomous Gas
>Put up some clothes and be immune.

No.

Even if others could like the overall story you made, the lack of any challange or real difficulty whatsoever, makes it bad to me.

The only thing i can concede is that you took time to write something and you used some imagination.

Yeah, I know, that bit was definitely a asspull. Not much else I can say about it. Now that I think about it I probably could have been smart and chuck one of my mithril rings in the room and then try to pass notes through it or something, I dunno.

And if I think about it more,the toxic breath can probably just come through the rings. As far as the original 3 charts go it feels like the only way I can attempt to interact with DP3 is by worshipping DP2's idol, or by maybe really stretching the ability of Lamia princesses bonuses. Which honestly seems a bit limiting and shit.

You can also try to think outside the charts, actually. DP3 is supposed to be also a good warrior, so maybe she has some sort of honor and perhaps she does not directly breathes the gas on you, unless you don't get her mad.
The fact a dragon has a breath attack does not mean he uses it every second of his life.

Also Items and dowries from charts mostly have 0 purposes otuside beign fethis fuels somehow, that's why i had to rework them from 0

I'm aware dragon's don't have to breath whatever element it is, which is why I wasn't worried about not picking DP1's dowry that protects you from fire. But I feel like the gen 3 chart seems to imply that toxicity is an actual problem to contend with.

Not serious user

Way back when she was made, I recall DP3 got worked on with several items to surgically remove her overactive breath weapon.

HOLY FUCK.HOW ARE THERE THAT MANY?!

If i remember right, Wyvern has a mask that protects from poisonous gas

Ignoring the dragon, which was a fusion, that chart is a testament to crying over nothing. At least it's finally over and has no reason to be an argument anymore.

fuck off questshit trash

youve gotta use the designated towergirls shitposting faces when you post that stuff now user!

reaction user worked hard on em

But this IS seriously good~

>OG symbiote doesn't get a place on the chart

I realize she's on the header and everything, but c'mon man.

Its her shapeshifting gen. These are just the forms she keeps for her special occasions.

Fair.

What's the bottom left one from? I don't remember that one.

Thats just another edit I was testing

I honestly think I like it better. The darker purple just seems cooler to me.

someone should make an orc version of pic related

Eh I like the lighter color better myself

And I think Eversor's final is the best of the mix still so I am glad we are done with it.

I miss buffalo 'fro

>Wanting gentle green giants in the creepy postures of disgusting (possible) rapists
user, the Gay Orc Trio are kind and friendly. They would not possibly do something as indecent as pose in such unsavory and creepy ways.

Pretty sure that was made as a joke user

call it canon?

I know but it was cute
and hair like that happens to be my fetish

So if some one called him Candy Ass..would it be a complement?

>Implying Candy's Sweet and Salty Taffy isn't canon

>Pick a princess. Any princess, even /trash/ or non-canon charts like Warhammer and TES
>They are now being interviewed by Guy LeDouche from the old TV show "MXC: Most Extreme Elimination Contest"

If you're a draw user, try to draw it. If you're not, post what you think would be the result of this hypothetical situation in the hopes that a draw user draws it. I'm already drawing mine Guy interviewing Field Princess, shaking his fist like he's jacking it next to his head, and Field Princess looking nervously.

While somewhat on the topic of towergirl maymays, imagine this with one of the chubbier princesses (like human or DP3) with a bunch of other princesses as everyone else

You don't have to imagine it. It's real.

Really? I can't seem to find it

yes

Anyway, where are thou Adventuring user? Did thy asketh Brumus the access to the Discord?

Velgarn, I know you like the Discord and such, but please refrain from bringing it up in the thread unless referencing something important that happened there.
An important motto is "Keep Veeky Forums in Veeky Forums."

Also thy old English sucketh.

It's important because he wants to help me for the tabletop game, but since he needs to write me a lot of stuff i suggested him to join the discord so he can write me directly without engulfing the thread, and since so far i can only tell him from here, i am forced to do so.

Fair enough. Have a nice day, friend.

Funnily enough, the guy at the top right is actually the male half of a vanilla work.

I wish there was one for Vindicare, Callidus, and Calexus as well than just Eversor. Inquisitor waifu would've probably been fun too, and Zoanthrope.

You blank, toss up the link to the stash

Theres just to many possible warhammer waifus in the end

That you know this makes me proud of /twgg/.

I may have been bias.

I do love them all though, once i finish the items i plan to do a half/chart expansion though

Sketch of Mimics doing cute things.

Braves design of Hive Princess/Queen II for Stationgirls gen 2 is pretty much a zoanthrope, at least.

Is this loss

Loss?Is that a typo or something I'm unfamiliar with?

>he doesn't know about Loss
Oh, you sweet innocent summer child

sta.sh/0uzxc9tn6s7

Guys,who or what is Loss?I'm spooked now.

Loss is a unique, iconic arrangement of characters in a 4-panel arrangement of 1, 2, 2, L. Those 2 Mimics form an L-shape. Look up Tim Buckley "Loss" if you wish to know more.

Ahhhh,that comic.

And the one for beasties?

I initially thought that was Mimic trying to talk to a mannequin (due to the ball joints in the arms, until I noticed that the second figure is also Mimic and the balls are presumably just a drawing aid).

I drew Mimic as well a while ago too. Mostly to practice weird expressions and because Mimic is pretty easy to draw due to not having to do eyes (which I suck at drawing).

human is just being fat to be fat isn't she

beasties?

I ship Boy Princess and Guy Ledouche. Don't ask. I'm going to make it look better and in color, this is just a crappy doodle.

>Guy Ledouche
That's quite the ship, plus luckily you've got plent of pipes to keep plugged any holes it gets

I fucking love MXC. A friend linked me to a stream that does nothing but play MXC all day every day, and it never gets old. The idea came to me when I was watching an episode during the previous drama, and I kept redrawing and redrawing, but nothing looked good. So I just made that stupidly simple one and stuck with it. My trash bin has about 20 crumpled sketches of various Guy x Field things, all equally unsettling.

Bosses

>A friend linked me to a stream that does nothing but play MXC all day every day,
link?

taima.tv/r/mxc
Enjoy. I know I will be while doing my drawing.

ok though I don't see why anyone needs to see this yet
sta.sh/0v1esg5o0n7

>All this MXC talk
I love it.

Now I'm picturing the knight trying to do some obstacle course like the one from Wipeout, but instead of the big red balls he's trying to bounce from giantess tit to giantess tit

Kek,the balls are drawing aids to keep things in proportion,but I swear,a knight setting up mannequin for Mimic to talk to sounds too cute.Keep practcing at those eyes user,you'll get better.

>Fuck,not again

Damnit,I have somewhere to be in 2hrs.A paradise for,(/x/) spiritual snowflakes BLM and Poetry Snowflakes.I doubt I'll be awake when I return,but if I am,I can continue my plans at night.

I have no idea what you just said, but it looked like you were describing a black lives matter poetry contest

I fucked up on the spoiler,the shit fest will consist of.
>MUH BLACK PRIDE
>MEN R EVILE,REEEEEE
>FEEL BAD 4 ME
>I'M QUEN,BOW DOWN 2 MEEEE
>WE'RE THE LIBBIES
>UNFUNNY HUEMAR
>CRYING ON STAGE
>WHITES R EBOL

And hell knows how long of that.

Finished as far as I care to go.

Oh nice, didn't know that you already posted that.

Looking good user!

MXC×Towergrills when

Damn you all for making me want to fuck a bear girl. Damn you. I hate bears, I live in an area with bears. Things scare the shit out if me. And now I want to fuck an anthropomorphic one. This can't bee good for my psyche.

Nonsense, it's the first step to healing your phobia

Combining the sapience of a human with elements of the softness and perhaps a touch of possessiveness of a bear make for a wonderful wife. But please don't fuck a real bear.

Just get one of those bears surprise them and show them who's boss user

If a cartoon bear kemenomimi makes you uncomfortable about RL bears, then you have a problem.

Though yeah, fuck bears, those things are assholes. And whats worse is humanity has done all we can to make them even bigger assholes