/cyoag/ - CYOA General - Imouto Edition

Previous Thread: Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3623291
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wow, Nevidd is hot. Mostly the way you wrote her. How often do you think she wants to fuck? I would appreciate sauce on the pic too.

(Also, sexiness aside, I may use some of that e.g. "human hive" for the fae when DMing.)

OC here, sort of. I was trying to make something more intricate but got stuck on multiple projects, so I made something experimental instead. It's almost pure narrative, so I don't know if it's any fun to "play," but I did learn a few things while making it, some which can maybe be further applied and some which were just total dead ends. If nothing else, I hope you find it interesting. Oh, and it does have connections to another CYOA but I'm hoping it works as a standalone Weird West story.

Intersting. I could only glance over it but it looks very nice to look at. Some of the options also grabbed at me, and I'll definitely post a build later.
Goodjob user.

i wanna do lewds to rika

Fluffy twintails is my secret weakness.

>Found it.
>Can't lewd the imoutos.

How is this cyoa inspired from Earthbound?

>All the good authors left
>Not included on the list of good authors
Oh. Ok.

your symbiote has inspired me to post this

Can I lewd the symbiote?

I hope I brought sunscreen.

Mech body seems the most disadvantaged start in this one. It gets absolutely nothing as a bonus or that's unlocked by it, whereas everything else does.

Yes, but taking separate form would probably make it easier

All the waifus and husbandos are pretty garbage too. No bonus for mech body on this page either.

good shit, user.

>Horse with No Name
This is why you should never drive after a long day.
>Middle Path
I dunno man, I probably had a really clear purpose when I got here. You lose some focus after the 10,000th dune.
>Ordinary Pebble
If there's one thing I know about weird rules of strange locations, it's to always stick to them, especially when it comes to food or drink.

>LITERALLY ALL THE COMFORTS
Nice n' relaxing. Good hospitality around here.
>A mystery
Relationships worth enough to go on a journey like this are kinda hard to describe after years of isolation to be quite honest with you fampai.
>Just Water, Thanks
muh pebble. I know what's going on here, I've heard literally any story where someone's traveling and they're offered some kind of extra thing.

>A dropout
Can I even take this without a snazzy hat?
>A New Way
I feel like I'm getting into a rut. Decades of walking probably does that, I guess.
>Empty Handed
A couple overdue bad jokes layered over genuine frustration and regret later and I'm outta here. Now where did I park...

Where are the friends?!

Wow, I'm really glad you liked her so much. I was worried I was a little too try hard with her weirdness.
>How often do you think she wants to fuck?
Fairly often. Sex is big bonding thing for fae in the setting I based this CYOA on. They mate for life and are really big on sexuality as means to communicate with non-human mates because they're so foreign to humans and it's one of the few things they share in common.
Also, they're reproduction is kind of weird. She said "breed" but with them, "the seed won't take root unless you tend it carefully and with love." So go nuts with your unprotected fairy sex.
>I would appreciate sauce on the pic too.
I'll dig it up, but honestly it's like one of the 3 NSFW Sylvari images out there, so it's pretty easy to find.
It's okay buddy, I'm part of the new wave of cancer, so at least you've got that over me!

Update when?

Is there anything more adorable than a yandere symbiote?

Lindsy
>Play video games against AI
Is she that bad or is she just retarded? Who the fuck plays against AI?! Pass!

Morgana
>Smug rich bitch
Yes, this is good very good!
>Betrays the human race
Fuck the human race!
>Gives money to plebs to help them
Pass....

Rika
>Sidekick and childhood friend
Ehhh...
>Is obsessive about you
>Has a locked filled with pics of you
>Have a shrine dedicated to you
Bueno!!! Best girl so far, but is she the best?

Blair
>Mute
I don't like mute girls.
>Stalks you
That's pretty vanilla, where are the shrines?
>Stalks you very much
If stalking is the only thing she is good for I will pass!

Kurka
>Autist
Aren't we all? Where is the good stuff?
>Wants to monopolize you completely
>Wants to experiment on your body
Starting to get interesting!
>If you flee she will use force to get you back and experiment on you without your consent.
YES! This is how I want to be treated this is what a woman should be like! I need a woman like this in my life! But is she the best?

Titania
>Big bully
Good, very good
>Used to bully you
Yes! Yes!
>No longer bullies you and admitted she likes you
No! No!
>Was hoping you would grow a pair and dominate her
Nooooo!!!!! NOOOOOOO! It was going so well in the start....

Yila
>Half alien half human
Less human is always good!
>Has been serving the roll of waifu and servant to you
Nice
>Nothing except you is holy for her
>You may use her until she is completely broken
Whoever wrote this you have good taste and you know how to make desirable waifus. Not my first pick, but she is still a very solid waifu.

Paris
>Is a weakling and fragile girl
Fuck did I jinx it?!
>Supports you
>Is a harmless yandere
PASS! I guess men with bad taste also need waifus.

Lalu
>Parent-child relation ship with you
Ehhh
>Pretends to be your overprotective mother
Pass!
And best gril goes to Kurka!

Yup, like I said.
Literally the only thing that pops up on Gelbooru when you search "Sylvari."
>Nevidd Sauce:
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3623291

Thanks. Hopefully you find it interesting to read later on too.
It might run out slightly before you need it to, but good thinking in general.
>spoiler
Oh, I should probably explain that if it was unclear. One of the things I was experimenting with was optional dialogue. Except for Lost at Sea all the parenthesis notes indicate optional/unlockable dialogue. So you can tell her she looks like a dropout all you want, even without the item, but if you do have it while telling her it also jogs her memory. Thank you for the build, I always love reading them.
Also, I should thank the anons who provided plausible things to ask her for her second row a few threads back.

Does anyone have the latest version of Necromancer? I checked the pastebin and it has the first iteration of Version 3 instead of the latest.

NO

It's pretty hard to beat

A LOYAL Yandere symbiote

I missed this.

P.P.
>Not a human
Good, I hate humans.
>Super militaristic just like her race
Looks good, so far.
>Loves human culture
No!
>Her people where going to drive humanity into extinction
YES! YEAS! YESSS!
>Started loving humans and turned against her own people.
NOOOOO!
>Has show you her true form
What is this true form? I NEED TO SEE THAT TRUE FORM!!!! This has the potential to redeem her.

>Toxin

>Strength
>Tendrils
>Resistant

>Bro
>Sidekick

Wait, sidekick? I have no idea what I'm doing! Just fucking great - now I'm babysitting AND I'm looking after a high school student. I'm only in college, I'm too young for this shit. Well, great power, great responsibility, yadda yadda yadda, let's go punch some bad guys in the face.

>Tok is a literal race traitor
She's a squid shark, not your waifu.

/r/ing that one become a dragon CYOA

She's both, but she probably wouldn't like him if he hates humans.

She's some kind of shark-squid.

Get back in the goo farm Woolie.

4-6 year age difference
Real Sister
First Name (because I'm fucking american)
Protective

>personality traits
Genki, pure, elegant, kind
>physical traits
headpatting, waking up, bapping
>hangouts
Park, bar, outdoors
>physical features
similar height, regular breasts, noble face, regular b&h, normal physique, fair skin, fashionable

>desire
to shape you up

Nah, if Tok were secretly Woolie, he'd have fighting game lingo woven into his every day sentences and CYOA's.

Matt on the other hand...

Did someone say Squid shark?

REMOVE HIDEAUZE

>Tok is a literal race traitor
Humans are disgusting as a race and I would eradicate them all if I could and replace them with a less disgusting and purer race. Like Twi'leks or Asari. My misanthropy is so strong I am addicted to apocalypse movies where I can watch a lot of people die. It just feels satisfying to watch for some reason. I have thought a long time to make about making a lewd or none-lewd CYOA about eradicating the human race. Like I adore this CYOA (pic related).

>She's a squid shark, not your waifu.
Pics! I need pics!

I stand corrected!

Give me lewd parasites and I'll 'destroy' humanity.

Holy shit is that her? If it is her, her true form more then redeems her.

I have to at least say congrats on getting even cringier than I thought possible for you.

Good job.

I'd do her in that form.

>can't slowly lewd humanity to death
Whats the point of bringing genocide upon people if I'm not rewarded eternally?

genocide is its own reward

>Give me lewd parasites and I'll 'destroy' humanity.
If nothing else you are persistent. I will reward that and tell you about my plans for a lewd parasite CYOA. It is on my list on potential projects that I will make as my next CYOA. If I make a lewd parasite CYOA it will either be you joining the cult of Golthuem the giver of eldritch gifts and gaining rituals to summon certain parasites to give them as innocent gifts to people and then lewd shit happens. Or it will be about you becoming the lab assistant of the mad scientist Meridith Vickers from Infected and you will get to bio-engineer your own parasites. Or it can also be a third option, which I will keep secret.

>That redeems her.
She didn't need to redeem herself in the first place. That's not even her her true form that is just an example of a squid-shark I found that gave me an idea of her people's race.

Honestly the idea in my head was originally more Seath than anything.

Okay calm down Satan.

>Seath
I'd do her in that form too. I may have been Satan, but don't underestimate the power of love.

And here I though you were still interested in collaboration, tok...

I'd like if I became a parasite spawner or created them myself rather than some god doing the work.

>Or it can also be a third option, which I will keep secret.
Dark or corrupted magical girls who are convinced they are working for justice despite tentacles firing out of where their rainbows used to?

Honestly Italics, if you can't love her in her squidshark form, then you don't really love her at all. It's basic mathematics.

If you are the one I think you are let's talk on google drive.

Okay.

They're in the update that will never come.

That is SHIT

Now this is a proper female I would fuck

If you say so. Hopefully whenever I get around posting the cyoa (proper) where the characters are from with its full lore, psychic abilities, items, and factions y'all like it.

More aliens will be inside of the cyoa proper including: omnicidal robots, fish people, ghost aliens, and others.

I got a thing for Lichs, any cyos that can scratch my itch for Lich?

>Training
Personal Combat 3
Tactics 3
Strategy 2
Patrician 3
Plebian 1
>Wives
Barbare, Legios Auxilios
Considering we are in a constant state of war, we should start treating it as a more serious matter. There will be no mercy for those who would undo our great works.

Ken-Eytor, Unseen Blades
Weaken the enemy through sabotage and subterfuge. Expose and strike at weaknesses. Make your foe collapse under their own weight. That is how you win a war without taking major losses.

Bassalia, Syntetica
The squandering of technology on petty politics and greed will no longer be tolerated. With Bass' help, scientific progress will be set back on the proper course: mastering our universe and bringing it to order.

Queen Voudica, Xernite Frontier
Her administrative skills will help where mine lack, allowing me to focus on other areas. Furthermore, her power's emotional bonding effect will be vital to maintaining a stable relationship among the Empresses, ensuring their loyalty to each other and to myself.

Like, to be, or as a waifu?

why won't anyone take over production and finish it?

Page 3?

Nope, just the two

>The ladder
>Middle path
>Silver dollar
>Hot bath&Comfortable bed
>A mystery
>Pristine cake
>An apprentice
>A way out
>Lost at the sea

All this in the end was for naught because i was hungry... How tragic. Ahhh i guess i deserve it.

I am not entirely sure what i just played but it really worked up my imagination regardless. This is good stuff, great work Genieanon.

>Loyalties
Boundless Flame: 3 - Disloyal
I don't much care for primitive practices like ritual sacrifice, or for this talk about culling the weak, or for the purist propaganda. Anyone who is loyal has their place.
Cosmech Faithful: 0 - Revolt
Useless hippies. You can't be friends with everyone.
Crucibii: 7 - Positive
Useful as guerilla strike teams; things smaller scale than the army can handle, but more direct than the Blades can handle. Will want to maintain good relationship.
Xernite Frontier: 12 - Absolutely Loyal
Loyalty like this should be rewarded, not squandered.
Legios Auxilios: 9 - Loyal
We must be ready to do what must be done to win this fight and secure a future for our nation.
Legios Qomani: 7 - Positive
You don't want to make enemies of the people guarding your house.
House Renon: 1 - Revolt
Corrupt authorities are in need of a good cleansing. I might not be marrying Venhalia, but her familiarity with subterfuge would be an asset when dealing with the Blades. I will offer her my support in her reforms.
Unseen Blades: 7 - Positive
It's time to rein in the rogue elements and make the Blades great again.
Orion Empire: 0 - Revolt
Useless separatists. Crush them and take back their resources.
Futuristic Front: 1 - Revolt
While I sympathize with their cause and respect their tenacity, their organization has decided to make themselves a problem for me. A grave mistake.
Solar Lords: 9 - Loyal
The lost children of Earth will be raised up. Holy Terra will be reclaimed and healed, for the first seat of humanity deserves our respect.
Syntetica: 8 - Positive
Once their direction is placed back on track, it is my hope that they will give us the technological advantage over our enemies. And we will continue to have them feed our enemies new, tantalizing technology - with a big 'off' switch under our control.

I seem to have created a secular military dictatorship.
They will follow the man who turns the wheels.

Posting this by special request.

>Cute Seath-like waifu
Nice now i don't regret taking the box. Does she come with crystalline powers too?

No Dark general option? I want hordes of lust demons to overwhelm the MG defenders of a world.

Sweet tooth can do anyone in if they aren't careful. It doesn't have to be all bad though, there is a lot of company in the desert if you know where to look. Thank you for the build.

I guess it might not work well as a standalone story. To know what's going on, see the "Species" description in Dream of Genie for Marid, Juno, and Jann, plus the "Tracker" mundane skill..

Washed Ashore. Because I dont know if it matters.

MIddle Path. One walks because one must walk. That is all there is.

Silver Dollar. The floods shall return and with it the ghost of fairies past shall tear this desert asunder. Or, at the very least it may grant me a ride from death's shores.

A Hot Bath. Perhaps it is hot enough to burn away the dust of infinity.

A dream. Though in the end it was a mere mirage.

Just water. Perhaps it will wear away this corrosion, if I try long enough. Besides. The hunger wont stop. The more we eat, the stronger it will come back to us.

An apprentice perhaps. After all. Everyone learns from someone else. And everyone is an apprentice to time.

A way out. A mere 20 years. With each passing grain of sand we are all closer.

I came empty handed. And I suppose I will leave empty handed. But then again, doesnt everyone, in the end.?

Negative inches, then I ask for the mystery box.

Stock Show is breddy gud

Is it now?

Yep. I think it's fun so far.

>Spoiler
Ohhhh... when i saw the ladder i knew it was related to genie but i didn't drew that much together. Well now that i understand what just happened i guess that it is not so bad, but only because i gave closure to all this pursuit.

burn a school down once and that's it

That would be rather rude.

>50%
>World War III
>Lesson Learned

This might actually happen.

>Lesson Learned
>This might actually happen.
That's a good joke user.

Well, maybe for a few generations. Especially if this time we don't let the losers put up fucking statues for their leaders.

Just the right amount of melancholy. Everyone has a long journey. Thank you for the build.

Yeah, I probably should have been more explicit. Maybe use a bit more specific terminology. Still, I'm glad that cleared things up.

>Not wiping the slate blank and personally guiding the renmants in to the new world of magic and wonder
It is like you want things to repeat again, at the very least change the nature of this pointless cycle.

>99.999%
That leaves 1 in every 100,000. Plenty to rebuild humanity.
>From Heaven
Short, quick, and with minimal damage.
>A Canticle for
At least one other person will want humanity back.

>Rewind Senescence
>Chronicler Blessing
The future needs me.
>Divinely Appointed
Looks cool.
>Nephilim Ancestry
Strength will be the law in the new land should I fail.
>The Mystery Recurs
More magic, more solutions.
>God's Accomplice
Definitely going to be useful in rebuilding.

Bring it on world. I will fix you.

So, what do you think. The best way to learn magic is? Are any of the roomies likely to be good teachers?

>magic and wonder
That's not how it works. Dragons don't appear just because humanity died.

Also,
>not allowing the world to pass through a crucible and come out the better for it
PLEBIAN.

So our character in this one is a Jann? Not sure who one at the end is, if they're even meant to be anything in particular.

>Erasing history is how you prevent history from repeating itself.
Goddamn, you really have learned nothing from history. With someone like you leading it, they're going to be killing each other again before you even die.

Who said anything of killing humanity? i am just saying that preserving the old world is a shit idea.

I'm not saying "erase history." I'm saying "don't let the losers glorify the ones who caused the fucking war in the first place."

>everyone in my classroom is much happier now that I hid them under city.
>sure they still scream a bit but not as much as the first few weeks!
>they're safe here and they even make their own bodyguards thanks to the tentacles.
>they still scream an awf-
>whats wrong? Is it the tentacles?

You're saying to destroy monuments like a discount ISIS based on ideology. You're an ideologue, a book burner, a history-eraser. The sort of person who defends these acts and all others of vandalism and violence if they target those you hate. Your type would definitely cause history to repeat itself.

The Marshal is a Marid whose job it is to prevent regrets from materializing into Jann. The Hostess is a Juno. The Guide is a regret on the edge of actually becoming a Jann, like the Fiancee. Your actions (in place of the Marshal, as she is just one very short staffed woman trying to deal with billions of regrets) determine whether the Fiancee moves Beyond or if she exits the desert with you as a materialized Jann. You're essentially Orpheus, but what species that means is up to you.

The World Renewed CYOA:
Lethality:
>90% (+2)
Apocalypse Scenario:
>A New Ice Age
New World:
>Forgotten Glory (+5)
Powers and Gifts
>Primordial Lifespan (-1)
>Rewind Senescence (-1)
>Chroniclers Blessing (-1)
>Divinely Appointed (-1)