Why can't there more websites/services like LocalBitcoin?

Why can't there more websites/services like LocalBitcoin?
sure it looks sketchy as fuck at first, but after using it a dozen times i began to trust my local 'dealers'.
Wouldn't crypto as a whole get a bigger and wider audience if we had more services that allowed direct fiat>coin purchases?

It's not a OTC service. It's a match making service. All it does is hook you up with someone who willing to p2p sell you currency. It's the same as walking down to your local park and buying bitcoin off some guy for cash, except they've added accounts and a review feature.

They're an escrow service you fucking retard.

>Wouldn't crypto as a whole get a bigger and wider audience if we had more services that allowed direct fiat>coin purchases?
It's almost like you're shilling me ethos or something. Do you usually talk in a loud voice?

i would probably use it. but i aint sending a stack of cash by mail like some dealers request.

What's wrong with Coinbase?

You can meet them irl
Check their feedback first
Meet, get cash, confirm transaction on your phone/whatever

Downside is the users cash per bitcoin

downside is i don't want to go outside

Its called payfair and itll be out in february. Its gona change the whole game.

explain more

It going to allow the selling of crypto directly from seller to buyer.

If you hold trust and escrow nodes youll also be making money from each transaction.

Itll literally fix the cant cash out meme.
Theyll even have an app for iphone by Q2

how invest in this ?

Etherdelta
Also do your own research.
Also i bought 50,000 yesterday.
So buy your coins and start informing people.

ill check it out, thx

>t
This is the most pajeet tier marketing tactic i've ever seen in my life

Yup. Expect a bump once they get on some popular exchanges.
Its a high risk high reward coin, so expect a trip to pluto or a chrash and burn.

Wait I don't get it, is this just a decentralised escrow service? Why would I trust a random escrow? What would stop collusion/dishonesty?

I use localbitcoins, its great!

Unfortunately if they don't start allowing other currencies soon the site will die completely because the only people interested in bitcoin atm are speculators who leave BTC on exchanges. Localbitcoins users are usually interested in bitcoin utility which it no longer has.

Tl;dr thanks for reminding me to email localbitcoins to begin Bitcoin Cash trading.

The escrow nodes are the people who will get a percentage to verify each transaction.
From my understanding they will be putting their own tokens at risk if they behave badly.

that steal your bitcoins

Ok, so who do I trust to make sure the escrows don't behave badly?

This is sounding worse and worse by the minute. Instead of trusting 1 person, I now have to trust 3. What the hell is the point of having this stuff done on the blockchain if it's just going to be so heavily centralized like this? It sounds like any private company can probably do their job, much better and much easier.

You dont have to use the escrow.
If you want you and the other party can do it all on your own.
When both sides confirm everrything is good, then funds are released.
The escrow is only an option.
Read the whitepaper.
Im shit at explaning, but it sounded good when i read it.

Yeah user, I'd rather not be held at gunpoint and robbed

Meet in a public place, you fucking socially incompetent retard.

Why not buy Visa/MC/Amex gift cards withdrawing Crypto$$ from an ATM