Pitch a campaign based on this image

Pitch a campaign based on this image

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_04xkzmmn2Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Seattle is dealing with increased leprechaun activity
>they keep stealing cookies
>seems innocent enough, but is there something more sinister going on under the surface
they want to help you with your diet

Planescape setting

You all play a bunch of mid 20s nerds who discover the means for activating a portal in their apartment's storage closet: eating Dove chocolates during the witching hour while thinking of dragon titties.

Shenanigans ensue when the portal closes behind them, trapping them in Sigil.

No.

Why is that guy sitting in the shadows?
Why does he look embarassed?
Why is he wearing a Monster Hunter shirt? That series is pleb trash

Super Burning Faggots Plead: the quest to clean up /v/

Patrick Fuckboiven Vs The World

It would take years of lore building to answer those first two questions. The third one is self apparent.

Three troubled anti-heroes go on a journey to rescue their pure, innocent friend who left them in their darkest hour.
Much yelling occurs.

>the year is 2028, and vigilantism is legal
>the hyperwar of 2025 led to the fragmentation of the world. majority of the people who don't work in agriculture live in cyberpunk megacities
>pic related is a former wall street engineer, who worked on the predictive algorithms that led to the 2023 great economic collapse that led to the hyperwar
>extremist hunters are out to scalp everyone responsible for the collapse of modern society, including him
>players are hiding this man in their neo-san francisco apartment and supplying him with food. he is afraid to leave his hideout, but he is a valuable asset to the team

He's eating his secret candy
His sister/lover caught him
Fuck off, its a nice timekiller

> neo-san francisco apartment

Jesus, becoming a cyberpunk dystopia megacity could only lower rental costs at this rate.

Darkest Dungeon but instead of a dungeon its the Wollie Hole.

the economic collapse also kinda helped with that

MH is pretty good tho

It's about a man who is magically wrong about everything

I dunno, maybe if we read the script?

If you plan on going into the Woolie Hole you'd better be up to date on the effects of various diseases

Pat is best boy
Paige is a lucky gal

Why is SBF so popular on Veeky Forums? I see these guys on here at least once a month.

Is it the creepy sex thing?

It's honestly kind of sweet that Pat decided to eat candy in the closet so he wouldn't tempt his girlfriend while she's on a diet. I mean, he's still a stupid piece of shit, but hey.

I thought he was eating it in the closet because HE was on a diet and she caught him.

>series is pleb trash
And yet you recognized the names on the shirt.

Pat would NEVER go on a diet, he loves being a fat hobo piece of shit because he doesn't want people to talk to him irl.

Hard not to recognize them when you're surrounded by plebs with pleb taste who won't shut up about their gay flavor of the month game.

I blame this man for it getting so HUGE

Plague used to be one of our drawfags

Police procedural game where the PCs are in charge of investigating the notorious Chocolate Box Serial Killer.

He automatically lost that ability in a paradox when he explained it in the DS lets play

Mostly because they are huge dorks who's tastes coincide with a lot of people on here.
They also avoid acting retarded on purpose on their vids wi´´hich puts them heads and shoulders above the vast majority of Lets Players.

But they are naturally retarded, make no mistake

Ebin, my man.

I can only stand Plague in small dosis; his incessant bitching gets me seriously riled up after a while.

>flavor of the month
It's been going strong since the PS2 era, but you're obviously too young to remember that.

Considering the places we've met Johnsons in the past, this is actually pretty professional.

Real talk now:

How in god's name did Pat score with a chick that hot and why does she still stay with his crazy fat ass?

I heard he has, like, seven goddamn dicks

You and your America loving friend must hide in a house while being chased by a weeaboo and a black man.

An archmage who doesn't have any scrying abilities wants party to find his good buddy because they haven't met up in a while
after a long chain of circumstances and sleuthing they find him in a really shitty bar, embarrassed because he doesn't if his friend knew that he really liked the place he'd never live it down

I still cant beleive Plague is a furry weeb pregnancy fetishist who lives on a farm, self sufficiently enough to spend most of his time on art.

Truly living the American dream.

Fuck wish I learned art instead of engineering now.

>can't distribute his smut anymore because he's too famous

RIP 1800, we hardly knew ye.

he's rich

Because they're both insane.
youtube.com/watch?v=_04xkzmmn2Y
Also, gigantic dick.

He's got a giant heart

>An age of darkness looms over seattle
>The chosen one has embarked on his quest long ago and was never heard from again
>Patrick the Dwarf must assemble a crack team of adventurers
>their mission: find Liam and bring him back at all costs

It hits the back.

Well he's obviously the guide NPC.

Are you 14?

you take that back you two-bit slag