At the end of the Magic the Gathering tournament, everyone votes on who should get the prize

>At the end of the Magic the Gathering tournament, everyone votes on who should get the prize

Let's make it happen

>bringing cancerous politicking into an actual competitive format
no

Well I guess thats one why for women to get money in mtg

The only way this would be cool is if everyone voted for themselves and never anybody else thus solidifying the idea that you're here to play the game and nobody gives a fuck about prizes.

Shitkicking everyone in the room and placing first should be good enough.

Yeah you know op that's a fantastic idea just like a bullet to the foot

>everyone voted for themselves and never anybody else

But then that one guy who brought his girlfriend would win.

>just like a bullet to the foot

In all seriousness, getting shot and surviving would be a very educational experience.

>one guy who brought his girlfriend would win.
>MtG
>girlfriend
he's already won, official prize or not

You must not have experienced a lot of pain so far. Cause it all teaches the same thing.

Good luck, there's not a safe place to get shot at in your whole body.

thisisthefutureliberalswant.jpg

Good idea. Everyone gets one vote. Except the guy who won, he gets more votes totaling the number of competitors+1.

Jesus christ this has to be bait.

You'd be surprised.

"People have survived it!" doesn't make it safe. I'm sure at least one person survived getting shot both in the heart and in the head at once, somewhere, some time.

Of course it is. What I'm curious about, however, is what it is that prompted it

>you vote for girlfriend
>girlfriend votes for you
Best end.

>ah yes, getting shot in this exact spot between all of my vital organs, bones, and major bloodvessels is completely safe!
Having a big fucking ragged hole torn into your body is not a fucking good thing, you idiot.

>REEEEEEEEEEE competition and competitiveness is evil unless it's "democracy"
We're nearing peak "hang a politician" here.

>Of course it is. What I'm curious about, however, is what it is that prompted it
OP found a picture of a female human in close proximity to some magic cards. Same reason why MtG troll threads always start with a picture of a girl wearing a dress made of magic cards.

If the last week has taught us anything it's that you shouldn't hand out participation awards

No no no, you shoot yourself with a small caliber weapon, so you can get enough +1/+1 counters to become immune to larger caliber weapons.

Duh.

give this man a cookie

Congrats, you found something even stupider than rare redrafting.

I think having a special "Player's choice" award ALONGSIDE the actual prize would be neat, to give credit to those who did some insane-ass strats or turnarounds within the tournament.

Game drop for a prize split is already a thing.
So is money-picking in draft.
You don't need to add extra step.

>Popularity: the Contest

Yes, I would be in fact. Where is it?

>state thing that has never happened, doesn't happen, and will never happen.
>ever
>upload tumblrgirl.jpeg
>harvest (you)s

lol

Not him, but I'm like 95% certain that getting shot in the leg or arm below shoulder will not kill you. It will fuck up said leg or arm, and cause permanent damage, but you'd be very unlikely to die, unless you were 5 miles from the nearest human, in a desert, naked.

>getting shot and surviving would be a very educational experience
Oh it is. I got to learn about ostomy bags, how to put in my own IV, how to walk again, how to love an all liquid diet.
Hell, I even learned how to live without my tailbone and the bottom 12 inches of my large intestine.
Yeah, getting shot is so fucking great

>but I'm like 95% certain that getting shot in the leg or arm below shoulder will not kill you
>what are arteries
shoo shoo satan nogunz

Maybe not based on the text but the photo confirms it's bait

what's her name? Let's make it happen

It is decides by unanimous vote that the person who won the tournament wins the tournament.

Could be a reference to L5R prizes, and fact that the result of the first tournament at Gencon is decided by a vote among the top players in that tournament. I'm probably giving OP too much credit.

You, however, may be on to something.

>5 basic swamps and a mountain

This is the most Reddit post on Veeky Forums right now.

What's that supposed to mean? It looks like she's playing BR Innistrad vampires

This could definitely be something cool. Maybe also have something to reward players for rogue deck building, good sportsmanship, or being helpful.

>Shoot yourself with smaller caliber bullets to build an immunity to larger ones

Also not him, but, and correct me if I'm wrong, getting shot in the foot would not kill you unless you caught an infection. That's just bad luck.

>It will fuck up said leg or arm, and cause permanent damage
>safe

I see what you did there.

the leg is one of the worst places to get shot. you'll likely bleed to death even if you get quick medical attention

Shoulder and thigh contain arteries man. Getting shot there is practically a death sentence.
Don't let hollywood fool you.

>bring the most friends
>they all vote for you
>split the winnings