/MTG Green card love

/MTG Green card love

What is your favourite green card and why? >lore
>art
>power
>flav text

Playing Oracle of Mul Daya feels great every time, especially with lands that shuffle to dig for more lands on top.

Nostalgia mostly.

because it wins me games.

>green

Nice try, fagbomb

you know that's BULLSHIT!

I remember I use to have this lug here. Back then i got it for $2. Now it's something like $8 bucks. Regardless really mad at myself I traded away such a pretty card.

Making an elf deck would be really fun I think

Nice, what kind of deck do you play?

"You know all that stuff I just did in the last 6 turns? Well we're doing it again"

Wait, but it can't be targeted since Mindbreak Trap is blue?

What kind of fool pays mana to fetch lands?

Landfall is glorious

(pic related) or elephant grass, also a big fan of

It doesn't have that ability until it is on the field.

Keeping this going. One of my favourite cards solely for the art.

Because bears.

Combine that with stormtide leviathan and enjoy the FREE MANA BABY

I have two favorites.

This guy, for being my first rare and for igniting my love of stompy Green beaters...

...and this guy, for being my first good card and also cute as a button. Look how happy he is.

Good taste

As far as art goes, Planeswalker's Favor is yet to be topped. Gorgeous card, shame the effect is mediocre. I'll never not be assblasted that they failed to get Guay back to do the Freyalise Planeswalker they printed in EDH.

100% nostalgia.

Scaled Wurm and Johtull Wurm are up there too.

Very nice card

I really like Elderscale Wurm. I think the effect is super cool, and it has this great sense of being indomitable and ancient that makes me happy.

I got back into magic right around Time Spiral block, and this card really helped me to starting thinking about card interactions beyond "Timmy smash."

I really do fucking love thallids.

Thallids a best.

Nice I use to own this guy. Love the art

He's a fun-gi

Tinker for green, great art and name.

My boy. Second Wurm only to Engulfing Slagwurm.

Here is some juice

How does this guy do?

You most stuff on Innistrad is scary but that thing would be downright terrifying to face down

I think I've won more drafts thanks to pic related than any other card. ROE, CNS, MM2... Good times.

Right?! The fact that with certain card buffs and spells. This guy is a menace to deal with

This has to be the one card that I have used most to win games.

My first mythic I ever pulled will always have a special place in my main commander deck.

Which card?

Nice trips

Nice, that's a sweet pull!

Mighty Green Flavor text

This thing became a fucking bomb in my Black/Green/Blue slow drain deck.

Discard for free with cycling shenanigans? Alright

Got this goin with Ruthless sniper

Sneks are dangerous indeed

I used to put two of these in every green deck. I just loved being able to recycle stuff.

But it doesn't interact with Cycling at all.

Nice, card draw and deck rejuvenation is really cool in a card. The art looks neat as well, this is something I am actually interested in this card for one of my decks! Not really related but, this is a puppy I have recently pulled from booster in a recent card hunt I went through.

One of my very first planes walkers I was givinf when I first started playing

Because I love card advantage.

Survival is a close second.

Dredge is scary

I'm such a fag for Guay shit

I love how happy Basking Rootwalla is.

So chipper he could kill a bear.

hehehe

Another card I use heavily in my token to throw out those important creatures I need plus more

Season Past Control was a thing of beauty and the reason why PTSOI was a pure joy to watch.

For lots of reasons, but mostly nostalgia.

Beutiful card, wish Wizards would still do cards like this. Or make full art cards in general

First rare right here. It's aight, but the nostalgia and flavor are where it gets me.

Forgot the card

he probably meant madness

always had a soft spot for this one, mostly nostalgia-wise

I dunno man, there's not many green cards that I'm aware of.
If I had to pick one it would probably be Regrowth even though it's the weakest one especially with Gush restricted.

Nice card, never seen it before looks awesome

The Green Platinum Angel.

Now if only we could get a Green equivalent to Akroma so we could finally be the stompiest color again. Fuck Eldrazi.

This kills the thread.

wrong

>there's 7 7s on the card
Then it got ruined by the coincidental card number.

Loved this guy back in the day.

>Genesis Wave for 11

Did someone say bears?

Diddnt mean to self reply while bearposting

And the favorite.

it's cycle or discard

All these overpowered 2/2 bears. A single bear is supposed to be 1/1, two bears are 2/2.

You're wrong.

Gaea’s Revenge’s first ability works only while it’s a spell on the stack. Gaea’s Revenge’s last ability works only while it’s on the battlefield.

No discarding a card is a cost. You can't cycle a card that you are discarding by another effect.

Got a couple of fun guys over here.

If you've even glanced over the cardpool in current standard rotation you'd know where he was going with it.
Not saying you're wrong, I'm saying you're dense.

Have another

If we are talking only grizzly bears logic, you are correct though.

I don't know about top fave, but this is a contender.

So many degenerate things

Green Sun's Zenith is the best green card, because it can be so many different green cards!

same, this card gives you so many options, it's hard not to love