PRETENTIOUS FUCKING JACKASSES

SELF ENTITLED FUCK STICKS

GODDAMNIT IM MAD ABOUT ELVES

ELF HATE THREAD

back to /middlepol/ for you

k

Around Elves watch yourselves.

Fuck off. Elves dont belong here.

Oh, look at this poor little monkey. Did monkey lose his banana? Does monkey want to roll in his own excrements a bit and delouse himself to feel better?

Why don't you go fuck your dad or brush your hair or something you imbred fucks.

Hey user, here is a little guide on how to have a fun day on Veeky Forums:
>make threads about things you like
>if you make a thread about a thing you dislike, make the thread about constructive criticism and welcoming to reasonable discussion
By not following these rules you will agitate people against your thread, some of them with more autism than you can ever muster, while not offering anything of worth to the board on a whole. Anyway, good look with your future threads on Veeky Forums!

>m-muh [[[GUILDS]]]
holy fuck we get it you're a dwarflet and you can't handle being short
it's not their fault you had shit genetics

>playing ANYTHING but elves
LMAOING AT YOUR LIFE

DWARVES WERENT SHORT UNTIL YOU SULLEN FUCKS SHOWED UP.

Grabbin the book.

>t. dexlet
geez and i bet you think orcs score lower on int tests because of institutionalized racism

I feel some hatred here.

Where did the elf touch you? Was it hot?

I hate all of you

Tell me something I don't know you inbred cave midget.

The name of your son's father?

>orcs score lower on int tests because of institutionalized racism
It's retarded shit like this that makes me super happy that I have an older, non permavirgin, non betafag group to game with. I gladly avoid all of this kind of bs

say what? couldn't here you from all the way down there bud :^)

fufufufu

exploitable

and bonus Veeky Forums edition

Nice nuclear capability faggots

I like Elves, their souls are exquisitly delicious

Elves are such garbage, they're a race of smug and pretentious assholes who act as the pure and wholesome race of a setting who are better and wiser than everyone else. Even though in most of those setting humans are the majority, elves still act all smug in their treehouses and basically view other races as inferior. I also hate setting where elves are decedents of holy beings, which only gives them more of an excuse to act all smug.

There are tons of settings that write elves better anyway. Eberron is one of my favorite interpretations of elves because Eberron elves actually have an interesting culture and society, unlike most Tolkien-esque settings where the elves are all smug and are like "we live for hundreds of years and have magic sex on top of trees, be impressed by us now"