Alright. I'm giving you idiots ONE MORE CHANCE to get rich. I mean it this time, really. I warned you about PRL at $0...

Alright. I'm giving you idiots ONE MORE CHANCE to get rich. I mean it this time, really. I warned you about PRL at $0.06, TRX at fucking nothing, Enigma at $0.7, and Skycoin at $2, 4, 8, and fucking 16. Here's the next one:

>SMT - SmartMesh

One sentence summary:
>Offline connection between mobile devices that incorporates online relays that function as micro-ISP's on a P2P network.

>Why so good though, moon user?

Alright listen up pajeets and take some notes for your PnD groups

>Chinktech, guaranteed moon.
>Very few projects in this space, most focus on home-based networks (skycoin)
>BETA PRODUCT COMING THIS FRIDAY twitter.com/BingyangLi/status/945705548896378880?s=09
>Huge volume influx the last 3-4 days
>7/10 name
>8.5/10 token pic
>literally the last two points are all that matter anyway its fucking meme money, all of it
>not listed on any major exchange yet
>currently (confirmed on telegram by team) working with Binance, Bittrex, and potentially Bitfinex*
*when questioned about if they would 'be coming to other exchanges such as Binance, Bitfinex" they replied by saying "we are working with listings on all B exchanges"

It's $0.06, if you miss out it's on you user. Last chance.

Bonus tip: BlockCAT

I can only buy this on scam exchanges? Nothx

You know what? I have never, ever, EVER fallen for a shill post before. Never heeded any advice, never listened to a shill, never bought after seeing a shill post. Always told myself not to trust anyone and to make my own decisions based on my own research, and to ignore all FUD and FOMO posts.

But just once, I want to conduct an experiment, and see what happens if I go all in on a shill post that's obviously a shill post. Just for the heck of it. Let's see what happens :^)

Alright user. Sounds good

Though only on smaller exchanges. But what about the total supply over 3 billion. Do you have any price prediction

w-where can i buy it?

>shit exchanges

nty faggot

>Very few projects in this space, most focus on home-based networks (skycoin)
skycoin isn't a home-based network. fuck off pajeet

huobi isn't shit, faggot

fuck off panjay

Literally everyone is talking about BZC right now faggot.

can mods ban this fucking faggot spamming his shitcoin?

One of my rules aswell, let us know how it goes

the site is cool af. just bought 100k

Op here switched to mobile.

The supply is the only thing I dislike, unfortunately no metric for the circulating supply on CMC yet, but if it's at around 1.5b I'd put a price target short term on 15-25c, long term probably $0.8-$1.2 if the platform takes off.

Shitty meme exchanges, which is good for the price staying low, but annoying

It enables users to run relay nodes from 'mining' software anchored at home. It can be used on mobile but the emphasis for the relays is anchored in one space.

>beta gets released
>product doesn't work
>price crashes
yeah no

>beta gets released
>product doesn't work
>price crashes
fucking odn...

>Beta
>Product doesn't work

This is the point dodo, to fix the issues.

more like a 6/10 token pic and a 10/10 name
SMT (smart) is literally the best name. way better than BTC (beta cuck coin)

SKYCOIN IS STILL RELEVANT

>tfw been in the skycoin telegram channel since November and still don't actually own any skycoin

Agree user, is good project. Bought $5k at $2 and haven't sodl

This one leverages the market in a similar way that's also efficient enough to create it's own niche, which I like

I am at a loss. I just bought 1k PRL. OP please tell me you are still here. Do you think this coin will moon harder than PRL in the next few days?

Please update us 1 day

Not OP but PRL is over
This is the next coin that will take you to the moon after they launch

back to desktop

Not sure it'll moon harder than PRL. Market circulation is a big factor and this has 3B whereas PRL was what, 65m? Much smaller by comparison. It's always possible, depends on the traction they gain. But I stick by my above price prediction

user hereis sort of correct. I wouldn't say PRL is over but the returns aren't going to be as compounded as they will be with SMT. PRL Will continue with nice upward growth, though, I think it's easily a $5 coin if the project can attract a few websites to using it. It has a simple, attractive daily use that isn't overly complex and far-fetched, which is common in crypto. It's not groundbreaking but it's a good project to invest a healthy, not risky, sum in.

missed this earlier, godspeed user. They're set for more announcements into the new year as well, but haven't said what. I'm hoping they announce official staggered exchange releases (binance -> bittrex -> bitfinex in that order, preferably) but who can say.

Im all in mofo's.

Is it on pajeetopia?

Huobi and gate.io

cheers for the tip user! I'm all in on ICX and REQ and don't have spare. but from a quick glance I've seen that CMC 24 hr vol. is on 20 mil.! which means something good is def. going to happen here.

was even higher yesterday too, closer to 25m. Not sure how I missed it in the run up to that but that volume is huge for little price variation

GL with ICX/REQ

how long do you think it will pump? I wanna re-enter ICX, and probably buy REQ and TRX. Will these moon anytime soon aside from TRX on 29th?

I personally see this as a long term hold since the attention it's getting is so nonexistent. But the short term profit I'd expect to last into January with their announcements, probably peak within a week at most.

I'll just leave this here

O-okay user, but why?

>Bots on botnance
This is the norm.

I'm interested in smartmesh. Like the concept. Any news in regards to them getting picked up by additional exchanges?
I couldn't find any.

Long term? Ahh, well I wanted a quick 2x so I won't miss out on the apparent TRX moon in 3 days.
Now as this is long term, I might consider buying this later when I have increased my portfolio IF I get to 2x it

This will 10x but the technology is worthless.

The way it works is that while your offline you make a p2p connection through your,phone and it acts to,store an IOU of transactions that all get pushed through when you next have internet.

How many people transact in smarttokens or crypto but dont have internet?

Still probably ez 10x.

It was mentioned in the telegram and I believe in a comment by the team lead on Twitter as well, but it was a ways back now. Check the dev Twitter and im sure you can find it.

It'll still 2 or 3x in the coming days but I'm looking to gain 10-15x+ over a longer period myself

Think of a travel situation. Say you're out of country with a research group and need a way to communicate short-term without a network to play off of. Or even using it to teach populations without internet access about the tech concepts it employs. Hell, even if your power went out at a traditional consumer store. Keep a backup device charged that accepts payment for any current customers in SMT.

But payments aren't the only thing, there's a chat and social side of it as well. I'd say the chat function is more useful than payments desu

kinda off topic, but what do you think about Verge? You think it's done mooning for quite a long time?