Come on. This looks good

No I'm not shilling, it already met the goal. Not surprising considering this shit looks awesome.

kickstarter.com/projects/cmon/a-song-of-ice-and-fire-tabletop-miniatures-game

>not warhammer
>into the trash it goes

Can't be worse than Age of Smegma.

They need a zombie dragon miniature.

Poor Visy.
I really like the desings,this is more or less how I imagined the stark/lannister troops in the books (more mail tough) but I'm out of 28mm minis and I enjoy very big battles now. Even then I'm tempted, depending of how strong it's after the kickstarter perhaps I will pick it up to hook normies.

I've already backed it because it's the first miniature game my wife has shown interest in, but I'm nervous about what the quality of the miniatures will actually end up being.

I'm probably going to have to purchase that Gregor Clegane mini for myself after it releases and if its good quality.
Fingers crossed.

I want to know what the rukes for a dragon would be. The game is pretty heavy on unit based combat and doesn't seemed geared to herohammer or monstrous creatures, so I'm curious as to how they'd merge it.

If this gets expanded to cover all the houses, I'll be getting a bit of everything to replace the pieces in my GoT Board game.

I mean, I knew they'd do a zombie dragon somehow. But still. I don't, I just can't understand why you have so fucking little regard for keeping your mouth shut about this.
What is so hard about not talking about what happened in the new episode of a show, especially one that has been leaked before ist actual release?

You're in the wrong place if you give a shit that a dragon dies, Jon is a Danny's sister and that they hook up in the last episode.

The shit thing with most kickstarter is that 'll it takes a year to get to the backers and then another half untill peolle can buy it themselves.
I have backed it but I won't get hypded as it will run out fast.

Why are there minis for characters who shouldn't be on a battlefield?

The human race, ladies and gentlemen.

It won't be, CMON just uses kickstarter to cover their risk, and then ceases to support games afterwards. They've only bothered coming back to two of their twenty-two kickstarted games before.

The behind the scenes courtly schenanigans play a factor in gameplay, imposing modifiers and expanding tactical options.

Arcadia Quest, Zombicide, Xenoshyft. I'd say there is a good chance, given the success of the kickstarter, that they'll be releasing more GoT stuff.

>Warhammer
>into the trash it goes

A normal, supporting release won't happen I suppose.
They did mention warriors sons und poor fellows though....
But CMOM might just shit out kickstarter after kickstarter IF they continue to support it.

But more boxes would be great and their are good 2 Army conflicts:
Baratheon vs Targ (Ruby Ford)
Baratheon vs Wildlings (Wall)
Wildlings vs Watch
Tyrells vs Greyjoy (Shield Island)
Tyrell vs Martells
Targ with Golden Company vs Crown? Or just squeeze Martells in.

I'll continue and just list possible Leaders I want a figure off.
Greyjoy
Victarion (Heavy Infantry); Euron (Status); Harlaw the Knight (Trade off); Balon (NCU); Asha (speed); Theon or Aeron?
Martells
Doran (NCU); Arianna (NCU treachery); Quentin (maybe sacrifice); Areo ; Oberyn; Darkstar
Targ
Rhaegar(increase morals and buff); Khal (movement); Griff (Buff), Dany (NCU); Jorah (Buffs); Barristan (defense)
Baratheon
Mannis (JUSTICE); Bobby (Power); Renly (Speed); Davos (Suprise); cortnay Penrose (weaken), Melisandra (NCU)
Tyrell
Loras; Garlan; Tarly; Mace; Hightower; Darkstar; Beric
Wildings
Crowkiller; Bone guy; Thormund; Mance; Styr; Dogkiller or Weeper both are unimportant
Watch
Jon; Jeor; Qhorin; Benjen; the recruiter from kings landing; fucking legend?

Mercenaries can be expended
Arryn in general; Freys; All the sellswords in Essos;

They are enough sellswords to make an entire army with attachment to spare.
They also usually have a great theme going.
Vargo and his Brave Company; Daaharis and the Stormcrows; Titan Bastards or Brown Ben with Seconds Sons; Company of the Cat and Blackbeard; Tatterned Prince (which can looks bloody cool) and the Windblown; Unsullied; Golden Company.
Commanders:
Harry Landless; Griff; Old Griff; Bittersteel; Jorah
Attachment:
Leaders of a company above; Quentin and his buddies; Belwas; Rolly Duckfield
NCU:
Illyrio the merchant; Lemore the Septa; Haldon the Maester; the Quartermaster

I just want the rules to include some sort of campaign play, honestly.

I only want the mountain

>plate armour
>uses shields
>no polearms

N-nani???

How is it spoilers when it's been painfully fucking obvious how the story's going to play out since the very fucking beginning?
Or are you going to tell me that you had no clue who Jon's parents were?

Joan of Arc kickstarter will be better

Decency. Just that. Nothing more, nothing less.
I remember even seeing a poster with a zombie dragon on it and the way it looks, the show's creators are simply taking every popular fan theory and adapt them to please the fans.
But still, some people may not see it coming. Others (me included) just want to watch it play out while they sit at home, eating some snacks without knowing with 100% certainty what is going to happen.
Since the Show is now purely fan-fiction I don't care as much for spoilers, but I just can't understand that attitude.
Rant over.

Well brace your pants, shitstain 'coz you're on the internet now.

As the poster of , guess what - I don't know shit about the GoT show. That shit I posted was literally the most cliched thing I could think of based on a barely tertiary knowledge of character names.

You are either a dumb fuck who believes everything they see posted online, or a dipshit who is addicted to mindless, simplified media.

CHOOSE YOUR DESTROYER.

Internet is dark and full of spoilers, naga.

> Night king is going to kill Visarion with an icycle spear and raise it with necromancy

> Thoros of myr is going to be bitten by necro bear and then will freeze to death

> everybody else survives

> Littlefinger is pushing Sansa agains Arya and will die in a last episode as per leaked script - Sansa will sentence him to death and Arya will swing the sword

> Dany and Jon will have boat sex

> Jon & Dany will bring the zombie to the King's landing and Cersei will promise to help them, but won't (surprise surprise) this will be a last drop for Jaime and he will leave her. Also she will have a miscarriage...

It really does.

Life is amazing

I'll give them credit for having better looking armor than the show.

That's about all.

your wife needs to be introduced to the 1000s of other miniatures games

Yeah, shame on me for wishing people would act politely even on the internet, I guess.

We've been going through them. She likse some of the models from Malifaux and a bit of love for some mounted wood elves from warhams, but that's about it.

She loves her GoT though, and if this can open the door a little wider than I am all for it.

Correct.

>SHAME

>SHAME

>SHAME!

Your waifu has shit taste. Show her Borgias or Rome or something, historical miniatures will be cheaper than this.

150 models for 150 aus is a pretty decent deal, especially if the detail is anything like we're being shown.

>Your waifu has shit taste

Yeah, that's why I'm glad she's opening up to new games. A gateway game, ya dig?

I wish I could stay mad at you fucktarts.

From what we've seen, there's no 'wounds' comparison. The troops themselves function as wounds for the unit as a whole - but we've seen the Dire Wolves will be included, so Dragons will function similar to them but stronger.

> acting politely
> on the internet

Wow man, you have to be new here, right?

Hi, welcome to Veeky Forums! Watch out, sometimes people say 'nigger' here!

Those umber berserkers might make nice chaos marauders

>Game of Thrones

Cheap quasi-medieval fantasy human miniatures in bulk.

The Mountain That Rides has wounds. Also, cavalry units can take a bit more damage than infantry, but it is a different mechanic.

I thought cavalry worked on a 'needs 2 successes to remove' sort of basis and that wounds didn't carry over?

Just do conversions.

>cheap
>bulk

>those helbards

Might pick those up if this ever ends up in stores.
Not gonna do kickstarter though.

Some of those models legitimately look really good. I'd use the upper two on the right in the OP image.

>no Stannis
Fuck off.

>no Stannis
>in a Stark/Lannister starter box

You son of a bitch.

Buy Perry, Fireforge or Frostgrave with some greenstuff. Most likely cheaper then a kickstarter with monopose miniatures.

THATS NOT AN EXCUSE

Who are the two blokes on the lower left supposed to be?
Generic dudes?

Cheaper than $1 AUS a mini?

>excluding the rightful king on a technicality

STANNIS ISN'T EVEN THE BEST BARATHEON.

I don't think they left out Jon Snow on a technicality.

>caring about the story of GoT at this point
lol must be nice

And mostly useless.

Fuck off, Sam.

Do you have any idea how great this will be for my SoI&F game? Getting a rules system is jusy icing on the cake.

Perry and Fireforge are, although it depends on where you buy. Frostgrave minis are a little more expensive ($1.50 or so each from a decently priced seller).

Actually Frostgrave isn't even more expensive, I checked the Kickstarter and it's at least $214 AUD (once you count in postage and the fact that the kickstarter is in USD) for 103 minis, so a little more than $2 per mini with ASoIaF.

>kickstarter cucks btfo

Is that including the 60+ kickstarter stretch goal models (many exclusive that will probably sell for a nice amount)?

>thinks $214 Aud for 160+ models is a bad deal.

poses are too static for my taste. If all commanders were as good as the mounted ones, I'd back it. This way I'll just convert my own from perry medievals

Yes exactly, but the Mountain is different.

The are Clegane soldiers.

I like that they follow the book's aestethics and not the TV series's