Drawthread: /SS/ abduction edition

>Former:

>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

artstation.com/artwork/W0k9N
3.bp.blogspot.com/-7inkVv1FKVc/UV3cCjiqcfI/AAAAAAAAB_E/pIy-qRekcv8/s1600/IMG_0040.jpg
cdn-4.olive-drab.com/images/clothing_1960-1970s_375.jpg
agenerationxersfinalyears.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/green_berets.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can I get my Daemonette trying to cook something for an (un)lucky soul whilst wearing an apron? Apron style really doesn't matter here.

Requesting Alpha Legionaries cosplaying as other legions

Requesting a soldier character
-In the same position as the character in pic 1
-instead of the sword depicted on pic 1 it's the flamberge on pic 2
-Wearing the armor of pic 3
-With the facial structure,blond hair and haircut of Chad Thundercock on pic 4
-And the scar on pic 5

Thanks for taking it!

Requesting a punky Korean foreign exchange high school student pistolero for a Tales from the Loop campaign.

If you could draw her loading a Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots cassette tape into a walkman, that'd be awesome. It takes place in the 80s, but I think the music choice fits all too well.

Requesting an interaction between Mairsil(top left) and his right-hand man Barl similiar to the scene on the right.
Barl has no art depicting him but is described as
-a stocky (short), muscular man
-thin, neatly trimmed beard
-receding hairline
-sharp blue eyes
-dresses plainly, leather pants and ruffled white shirt
The first panel would be Barl saying "Mairsil, no." and right below it is Mairsil sticking a Sol Ring (bottom left) in his pants with a wild look in his eyes saying "Mairsil, YES!"

bumping from old thread.

Nobody posts the anchor, but I find it useful :(

Request/anchor

Requesting a Thunder Warrior for a 40kRPG

He wears silver armour with a black trim, design is mostly that on the left with the pauldrons on the right.

His armour is damaged and has the marks of multiple repairs.

His face is filled with multiple cables running into his armour to keep him alive.

His eyes are sunken and dark.

Lastly, he is HUGE. Overtopping any chadmarine by at least a foot.

Tl;dr massive, sickly Thunder Warrior

Thank you for reading

Anyone mind doing my character from a Lost&Found campaign?
>Amphibious human with neck gills and grey dolphin like skin
>Brown hair and eyes
>leather armor and simple sword at hip
>May or may not be wearing red swimtrunks under armor, I'll leave it to the artist
>rail/coilgun rifle

For reference, Lost&Found is a setting where lost people, civilizations, knowledge and gods end up and is a chaotic mix of technologies and magics. The character is a Sellsword, though secretly a spy for his home nation.

requestin someone to draw my black crusade antagonist please
All I have in the way for a reference is this mini I mashed together, but he's basically 1:1 what the mini looks like

Special delivery: one barstool wielding fighter.

Sorry the leather armour is kind of lackluster, I'm still learning. Sorry for the wait and hope you like it!

Requesting a drawing of my Half-Elf Inquisitive Rogue/Hexblade Warlock.

He is a detective, very serious, intimidating, and he shows no fear.

He also uses a sentient rapier that has a Spanish accent and is usually cracking jokes or wisecracks. Have fun with it

If it helps at all, I'm thinking a good cop, bad cop duo with this.

requesting a 1920's
- P.I that looks like Charlie day
-with eldritch runes, Thompson and old maps in the background
-wearing an underarm holster

need it for a WoD game thanks my dudes!

Can I get someone to do my Islander Elf Fighter?
He's a brown tropical elf, auburn hair, green eyes, dressed like 1, posed like 2 with the sword in 3, and instead of black, the middle of the sword is a bright emerald green.

Thanks!

Requesting the following scenario, it could be pretty cartoony, since the characters are whacky as hell:
Three characters,
a female Wookie with a fancy hairdo looking at her phone absentmindedly,
a very excited Mandalorian in yellow armor trying to gain her attention
and a Trandoshan, who is looking directly at the viewer with soulless eyes and drool flowing from his mouth

Not OR but this is very well done. I like your art style.

If it's not too much trouble id love to get a photo of our parties druid and ranger.

Druid
>Female
>Shoulder length dirty blonde hair, the front braided back, loose bits around her face
>Thicker eyebrows, fuller lips, yellow/amber eyes and freckles
>Looks kind of like Taylor Schilling but way younger with softer features
>Wears ring with a tiger's eye gem as a focus
>Dress similar to picture, but short. Midthigh.

Ranger
>Female
>Long, dark wavy hair
>Bigger boobs
>Eyes a bit bigger than pictured, light brown but her right eye (our left) has a claw scar and is cloudy
>Outfit as shown

Basically with the two of them standing together, the druid behind the ranger holding her arm, no smiles very stoic. If not that's fine, I just think your style is cool.

Thank you, I appreciate that! I can do your characters, for sure, it just might take a little longer because there are two of them.

Migrating from Ayy Drawfriends
Requesting a Semifuturistic SMG, I´ve put some models but is basically a free design, the only I´m asking is

>It can be confortably used in one hand
>Not super extravagant (Control the TACTICOOL levels)
>Relatavely small

Thats All have fun!!!

Can we post stuff we're just doing for ourselves or are there other threads for that?

There aren't thread like that on tg, but depending on your drawings it can be post on different threads, let's say it' s a WH40K drawing it would fit on their thread.
I don't think it would cause much problem if you post you drawing here

'sup drawfags and requesters

I'd like to request my cleric of Njord (nordic god of the sea, wealth and fertility)
>the general posture and appearance is the pose pic, but he's red headed
>his armor is like the armor pic
>instead of an axe he's holding an oar, which is about 7' (he's 4'2"), so it probably has be a tad tilted to fit in the image (like the cape pic)
>the oar is also covered by a faint light blue aura, it's sea magic to empower his attacks (shillelagh cantrip actually)
>he has no sidearm
>cape like cape pic, cloth instead of leather
>the helmet is like helmet pic

Have a nice day lads

Anchoring for a request from many weeks ago for a one eyed one armed lady in a spring themed dress

You are right it was pretty long, does this look better?

anchor post from

2nd anchor post from not sure if the paintschainer version was from artist or not, if it was then disregard this anchor post

Fuck me, user, I love it.

Is that a recent LewdAnon picture? I thought he died.

Requesting a character for a historical Upotte game. Anime style is okay. Please and thank you!

2 threads ago

Just anchoring from the last thread.

OR here, thanks so much, he looks awesome! Don't worry about the leather ^^

Still WIP of course.

Migrating:
"Hi

I'd like to request a monk for a PF game
He's half Asian half Caucasian, dark mid lenght messy hair, sharp features. Stats are Str16, Dex22, Con14 so he's pretty athletic

He traveled a lot during the campaign and his clothing should reflect that, he has wester pants (dark leathery), western boots. Middle easter belt (similar to Altair's from AC) witha thick rope around it and a beaded collar tied to it. A simple shirt and white with floral pattern Kimono jacket with short sleves and a hood on top

Middle picture is how he started (done by me ages ago), right is the closest I found around internet, left was a commision from almost a year ago that never got to be finished

If possible I'd like a dynamic pose

Thanks in advance"

Addendum: If possible don't make him as emo as in my original drawing, thanks

Good morning drawfriends.
If anyone feels up for it I'd love to have my Eberron character drawn.

He's a Half-Elf Sorcerer.
He has 19th century clothes, top hat, sideburns and glasses. His arcane focus is his pocket watch and keeps a book full of receipts and his business expenses at his side.

Thanks!

Looking to get this OC, Erika Okibi drawn in a different art style. She's a fire genasai that uses glamour to look like a human/Half-elf to get around.

She usually only wears the attire seen or something akin to a body suit over other clothes, the suit is supposed to be snug but not skin tight, no outlined itty-bitty bits!

Her eyes are blue and she usually is seen with a purple theme satchel that's a bag of holding. Shealso wears a circlet that's the source of her glamour which has no set design, could just be a necklace though.

She is a mother of one natural birth and has adopted four other children, while most of her life she has been a magical merchant she is now a Magistra of a magical academy on a floating isle.

Fuck dudes, this one's cool. Can I use him as an NPC in my game? Is that allowed. My players would go bonkers if this dude challenged them to a barfight and then started chasing them with a stool

Also his hair looks so soft

hey

taking simple/unsettling requests

preferably creatures/abominations

If you're good at art: draw a nurgling staring at -you- the viewer. Not 'looking at the screen' but 'looking at YOU.' Like it wants to slide down your throat and make you vomit.

A child skeleton going trick'r'treating in a crude fleshed( so the inverse of a kid wearing a skeleton costume to be more conscise)
Maybe make the person awnsered the door a classic Monster like a Mummy,Frankenstein creature, Nosferatu...

Requesting my Blood Elf from Warcraft (Pictured in 1 and 2) looking concentrated as she channels golden energy into her hands, though her pose doesn't need to be as bombastic as the one in third picture.

Thanks in advance for the attention, and keep up the good work, Drawfriends!

You must be new if you don't recognize that's creepy user

Requesting my Dawn Caste Solar Exalted.
He's a short, mean-spirited drunk and fights like one. Always looks like he's about to fall over yet he looks confident in some way.

Hopefully simple request of inverted symbol of Helm (image related) but with a black gauntlet with gold highlights (such as the 'eyeliner' )

Maybe the digits of the gauntlet spread out as if the gauntlet was holding something large but not overly necessary

Cheers,

Oi, really dig your style.
I dont know if this is a valid request or not, but I just drew something in quite some time.
My request is for you to draw something inspired by this/ in the same world as this.
Thanks, hope I am not being a nuisance.

A robot cowboy with cowboy boots, poncho, and cowboy hat.

ahhh I'm late but here's another to add to your pile.

Hihi, requesting a pic of my inquisitor nervously sweating like the pic in the top left. The towel is soaked in blood and she has a creepy almost psycho like smile

Requesting Heraldry for a Rogue Trader game. My Rogue Trader's heraldry was going to be a Three headed Pterosaurs with a Cornucopia in its talons.

I hadn't really thought of color but if you want to perhaps on a checkered field of yellow and black

Someone still goes around requesting this?

Not OR but them's some nice gotes, Ramen.

I like the eye patch and other battle damage! Thank you.

Can someone do fakemon design's? If so Im requesting small polat bear with a unicycle that evolves into a Grizzly with a dirt bike.

Those are some thunder thighs for sure.
Got a source on the artist? Or got more of her?
If not, bumping for interest regardless.

The artist goes by G-Pol, I believe they might have a dA account and I know they had a Tumblr before they up and deleted or changed URLs.

As for more art, I have another piece by the artist of another character of mine, and I have an /aco/ piece of the Daemonette.

These are cute as hell.

Requesting a massively blinged out dwarf sorcerer. He has tan skin, brown eyes, black hair, hands that look somewhat birdlike, and black feathers sprouting from his forearms. and pretty much everything on him is made of gold.
Multiple gold rings on each hand, bracelets, earrings, gold teeth, necklaces, chains, gold embroidery on his clothes and so forth.
In one hand he should also hold a fancy and elaborately decorated dagger.

Thank you for your time and please excuse the lack of reference image, but I do like to think that these threads are made to inspire artists, rather than beg for drawings with extremely specific details.

Discord me them?

What's your whole tag?

Anomalocham

Sent.

Reposting from previous thread:

Requesting my human female paladin character. She's essentially a complete suit of armor (Using Hilde from Soul Calibur as a sort of inspiration), but her armor is more stylized like the left pic with gold trims (I really like the eagle shoulder pads). She has on a helmet, with the visor lifted so her face is visible. Porcelain complexion, blonde hair (If shown) and blue eyes. Her weapon is a two-handed Excalibur-esqe sword shown in pic. Thanks!

I would like to request this centaur in a baggy sweater, holding a steaming mug of tea, relaxing at a table. Her horse-torso is covered in a checkered blanket.
She also has long woolen legwarmers on her legs (stretching from top of the hoof to the knee). The comfier she looks, the better.

OR here, sheeeeeeeit dats kawaii as fuck. Thank you for the contribution!

Name used for reference only.

i finished. sorry it took a while. hope you like it.

what kind of body type? and any color scheme you were favoring?

Here's a doodle, don't know where I'll take it.

bump

That elf's expression awake dark urges inside me.

That's the call of Slaanesh.
Resist it.

Migrating
Here is that additional reference again. artstation.com/artwork/W0k9N

I would like a picture of my two main wizards in my army for Age of Sigmar: Bubugullax the Balefiend and Zappzag the Shaman.
Bubugullax is a Fimir Balefiend like the creatures in the two screenshots provided above. They are reptilian cyclopian bog monsters roughly somewhere between an orc and an ogre in size, roughly 8 feet tall. He is lean muscled, as his focus is magic and not physical fighting. He has a smooth tail with an ornate hook-like blade attached to the end of it. I am aware the references have bony protrusions, but Balefiends are supposed to have smooth tails.
His robes should be much like the ones in the screenshots provided, made from several mismatched and tattered pieces of cloth, likely stolen or captured banners or capes from victims. He should be standing opposite of Zappzag, staring down at him with contempt.

Zappzag is a Night Goblin Shaman and as such he is much smaller but no less malevolent than his Fimir counterpart. He should have "ornate" robes with small animal bones interwoven into the fabric. He has a fancy hat much like the headshot provided. His staff is stolen from a Branchwych and "improved" upon with orcy sigils, animal skulls, and a metal Bad Moon crudely tacked onto the top. He should be staring daggers up to his Fimir counterpart. There is no camaraderie between the two, despite working for the same boss, as both are playing the long game against each other for power and the eventual take over of the warband.

Also, if you would rather just draw one of the two, go right ahead.

A big thank you in advance

I doubt anybody cares if you use their shit in your campaign. In my experience, non-deviantart creators only get mad if you get rich off their ideas. And really, it isn't like they can stop you or will even know if you just use it for a game with friends.

Someone willing to draw My (Dark Ages) Call of Cthulhu Character? he is a young man in his twenties, member of a monk order in Germany, he's a healer and a very talented one.
He's blonde with a monastic haircut like pic related, and he has heterocromic green and blue eyes, while having freckles, he usually wears white monk robes, and he's probably preparing some kind of potion using a mortar.

Requesting a 40k Cardinal with fingers covered with rings.

Looks like Brian Blessed

Hwasa from Mamamoo build with Ramona Flowers from Scott Pilgrim colors.

Thanks for the doodle!

bumping this again

Took a little time off from studying to do a couple sketches here. I think I'm going to redraw one of these sometime tomorrow, any preference?

Also if you have anything you want me to change?

I do enjoy A over B, and as far as I can see everything looks good! If you gotta redraw, go ahead!

Not OR, but I think A's cuter.
and gives you an excuse to practice profile shots. Because, from what I've seen, those are the hardest to get right.

Requesting male Bronze Dragonborn Paladin.

Armor sort of like top left, with the chest jutting out like pic related, maybe a scaly armor appearance. Armor is silver with gold ornamental edges like top middle and left.
Wears a white sash down the middle almost exactly like the top right girl, and wears a long, thin shield on his left forearm similar to pic related shield.

No helmet, he wants to show his handsome dragon face.

Sparks around his mouth or lightning breath weapon optional.
Stocky, muscular build, big and imposing dude. His dragon dreads are long and tied in x's similar to bottom left.
His weapon is a two-handed khopesh like the one on the bottom middle.

Go for it man, and tell us how it goes, I think that sounds hilarious

ok, any changes before i clean it and color it? i'm not sure what to add to the legs, maybe make the stockings a print? or maybe another weapon, but it's a lot of empty space right now. also, the shoes are gonna be just standard working boots unless you have something else in mind. great choice in song btw.

Mustachio'd Dave Grohl (gif related) from Learn to Fly but instead of as a commercial airline pilot, he's dressed in 60's era U.S. military fatigues, possibly Green Beret.

It's for a character I'm playing in a modified version of Delta Green that's basically Ned Flanders meets SGM Mike Vining with a hint of Lt. Col. Kilgore.

Fatigues reference:
3.bp.blogspot.com/-7inkVv1FKVc/UV3cCjiqcfI/AAAAAAAAB_E/pIy-qRekcv8/s1600/IMG_0040.jpg
cdn-4.olive-drab.com/images/clothing_1960-1970s_375.jpg
agenerationxersfinalyears.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/green_berets.jpg

Bodacious. Like something out of a classic x-men comic. My only stipulation is maybe making her more average weight.

You could fill the empty space with a duffle bag or fanny pack containing more cassette tapes? Maybe Easter egg in your own musical favorites for funnsies?

no one requests cutebolds anymore

I just haven't had any good ideas for requests involving them lately.

lines are done, so here those are before i ruin it with my coloring. as much work as my line art needs, my coloring needs more. i made her more average in build and added some details. i can still change anything you want before i color it tomorrow. hope you like it!

Requesting a red haired half elf gunslinger. Has a very matured yet tired look to her, wears an eyepatch over her right eye (eyes are bright red), and has a scar going over her right eyebrow down to her lip. Wears a big witch hat, the rim should be ripped a bit.

Have some sort of an idea of how I want clothing. Fitted and long sleeved, knee high boots, and a coat thats somewhat formal but ripped at the bottom as if she's been through shit. Would like some kind of fur pelt over her shoulder like the middish pic, but don't care.

Uses a musket, don't really care for design so do as you please. In the end, artist can shape the character to their liking. However, its a pretty dark campaign, so I'd like her color scheme to be cooler/dark tones.

Requesting my Mutants and Masterminds hero, 'THAT PUNK'. A drawfriend kindly took it this far, but I'd appreciate if it could be seen through.

if your an artist making a request then I got one for you.

Cutebold, colours as seen in the picture

Tall (for a kobold), and lanky transmutation wizard. Boastful and fabulous

Can I get a Balefiend having a magical duel with a Greyseer?
The Greyseer should be shooting the typical sickly green Warp Lightning while the Balefiend should be shooting the generic electric blue magic.

Please and thank you!

user that requested this last thread stopped bumping their request. If you're still around I have you're D&D Hunter character line drawn, planning on adding color and working on the face a bit more so he looks less like Hank Hill.
Give any comments, advice, criticism or changes you'd suggest soon, I'll start coloring it tomorrow probably

Posting the request image in case my drawing isn't clear.

drew some quick doodles yesterday but i went to sleep

Realized I had forgotten the word/dagger weapon, I'll add that to the character, Would it be safe to assume that he's right handed and would carry the sword left of his belt?

Thanks mate, i like it.
Nice rainbow flyer and sun.

>Bayonet on a short, single-handed weapon
I cannot imagine a situation where a knife as a sidearm isn't a better option, or even just pistol whipping with the stock. My inner /k/ is screaming.

Rule of thumb, don't claim it as your own art and don't sell it or use it for advertising, basically.

Just letting you know, I'm still here, still working on it. Life's been a little busy right now, but I'll try to post an update tomorrow night if possible.

Bump