Tfw people have to lose money for we to win

>tfw people have to lose money for we to win
How do you cope with this feel, Veeky Forums? My crypto gains are built on countless AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAs from people just like me

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/hY3pmR5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who gives a shit? You have to look out for number 1.

Business is not for people who have morals.

I imagine I'm dumping bags on all of the braindead retards on this board that make stupid fucking threads asking idiotic questions. Whenever I dump a bag, it's going to the mongoloid that asks how to buy coins with blockfolio. When I make money, it's going to the dipshit that thinks any coin under a dollar is a "cheap price" even if it has a billion dollar market cap.

Yea and no, most capital is people
Who are holding crypto instead of fiat,a lot of the capita u profit from are AHHHHH waiting to happen. But if crypto really goes on the change the world and make profit then most of your money won’t come from AHHHHHs

I take active pleasure in knowing I'm hurting someone a bit whenever I make gains. I love trading because it allows me to take out my hatred for others without breaking any laws, in fact it's pretty much the only activity in which I can hurt people that gets me both money and respect

There are pajeets actively posting here daily and their sole purpose is scam you out of your money. They feel that white skinned devils owes them and they feel accomplished whenever you lose money.

I don't even think that's true
And if it is true, I don't give a shit

Welcome to the real world. Sooner or later you're going to be on the other side of what you are now. One day you win and another you lose, that's how it is man...

If crypto can defeat central banking most of the gains will be taken from them.
I will use my gains to start a business and strengthen my community.

They chose to give it to you. They chose to gamble. Don't act like you stole it or some shit, retard.

Not really true it also comes from people buying the same coin you did for more money. Even if they dont lose any $$.

Here's how I look at it: I was once that loser. It's easy to blame other people for your own stupid decisions, but the reality of it is that you jumped in and put your money on the line for something you didn't completely understand.

I was once that idiot, and through mistakes and experience I learned how to not be that idiot. The people who lose to make me rich are now that idiot, but through these mistakes will learn to not be that idiot.

I'm mostly taking money of normie burgers who are putting their republican daddies allowance to try to get richer.

i love it.

The market is driven by serious investors. We are the plankton riding on whales. It's just in crypto the VCs can't close the doors on the plebs. So it's like most of the money you get is from some poor guy.

Pump starting in 3 hours

discord.gg/hY3pmR5

>tries to sound smart and badass
>uses the "muh marketcap" argument which got BTFO lately by ada ripple xlm xvg etc
Never gonna make it

I don't care. I would kill a thousand people for a hundred thousand dollars. x100 baby

No one gives a fuck about me, fuck the world.

Are you retarded?

damnnn, that's deep. here's to you though bro

"Ripple or IOTA will never hit 1$ because it would have a huge markercap"
-you

the world is a horrible place. only the strongest will preveil

Crypto is the only alternative for going on a killing spree that ends with my suicide.
It's the same amount of hate and sadism without the death.

Makes me feel even happier when I think that I'm taking some faggot's lunch money.

>marketcap
you realize they said the same thing about BTC right?

and the smartest prevail

That wasn't even the point that that user was making.

If it's not that it's practcally a ponzi-scheme, don't invest too much in this shit.

Evening things out. I am not good looking, short, male and working-class, nearly finished university. Getting a job is going to be harder than it would be for everyone I'm surrounded by who either have a vagina or have have had the opportunity to sail through the Himalayas on a rocking horse whilst playing the cello for charity/whatever is trendy amongst the middle classes these days. Fuck them, I'm intelligent and deserving too and crypto is my leg up.