Untitled

If you keep on staring instead of walking along, mon'keigh, we're going to have a problem.

>Stand aside, witch.

So you may do what exactly? Wander where you please?

>You do NOT belong here.

If I'm not where I'm supposed to be, there must be a reason - is not how you mon'keigh refer to the unknown as 'the Emperor's will?'

Come, think. What would an Eldar be doing in the midst of your city?

>I know not why you are here, but I know why you are not. You are not here to mourn... are you here to mock me, witch? The dead that lie around us?

No, there is as much joy for me here as tears - and as you so eloquently stated, I am not here to mourn.

Whatever the source of this death is, it is too near to my Craftworld to be ignored. For the moment, we are not enemies, if you can conceive of that. Thus I have waited for the enemy to appear, such as a patient Warp Spider might, but all I have seen is you - bellicose and crude as an Ork, but nothing so simple.

Sadly, I no longer have the strength to keep awake and keep drawing. This was interesting, I would like to continue this if we can some other time. I was expecting battle and death, not a conversation.

I'm glad you enjoyed it, it reminded me of older Veeky Forums things. Perhaps a fight would have been more fun, but I didn't figure there'd be a bigger story and it was fun to begin to develop one. Might not be me the next time, if there is one, but have a good night.

I could keep this alive for you guys to continue later

Bump

thread will live for a bit

bump

Your style reminds me pic related.

I demand moar

Saved

>tfw no sororitas gf to purge with