Game Finder Thread

>GM/Player
>System Preferred
>Times Available (with timezone!)
>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)
>Contact Info
>Additional Notes

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2207669
discord.gg/qUDyCZG
app.roll20.net/join/2315169/4Rg7Sg
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/86607/tomb-of-annihilation
docs.google.com/document/d/1B-G-EezMsI8GHyHkBmJZvsqnd_sibQ0PmsOnh3l1WIY/edit?usp=sharing
discord.gg/s2HB3rW
discord.gg/BfQh3Bq
discord.gg/Rb2TUut
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Star Wars D20,(3.5 Reskin)
EST-5 Weekends only day not completely decided yet
Roll20,Text or Voice,Discord
>Contact Info
GARO#5063
>Additional Notes
Running a laid back star wars adventure. Low tier padawan esque jedi's/force sensitives allowed.

Alright, whose dick do I have to suck for an L5R game? And whose dick do I have to suck for a lewd L5R game?

...can I get sauce on that sexy ninja?

Probably that guy who posts regularly wanting to "GM one-on-one lewd games".

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2207669

Here you go.

Danbooru's tags say she's kaname from something called sennen sensou aigis. Seems like her tag only has 3 results though.

Has that been a regular thing here lately? I saw someone posting last thread about one-on-one Mekton Zeta with mild lewds, though in all honesty I'd feel like a bit of a jerk going to someone like "Hey, I know you want to do this thing, but could you do this other thing instead?"

You can always ask. They might say no but if you don't ask you won't know.

Suppose that's true. Well, if the user looking to run a one on on lewd game comes back this thread, I'll ask. Thanks user.

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
D&D 5e
EST. Any day but wednesday, friday, and saturday.
Text only. Roll20.
>Contact Info
teegee#9412
>Additional Notes
I'm running the LMoP module. This is my first time DMing. I'd strongly prefer having a party of fairly newish tabletop players, as it kind of alleviates a bit of pressure off my shoulders, but I won't turn down anyone regardless of experience. This campaign will not run without a hitch. It'll be a learning experience as a new DM, but I'm aiming to give my party the most enjoyable campaign I possibly can. I don't plan on inserting any magic realm bullshit or anything of the kind. Just some good old fashioned D&D.

Would anyone be interested in playing a Shadow of the Demon Lord campaign taking place in a kingdom currently ravaged by civil war? You would be playing as either mercs or members in a lord's standing army.

Bumping for games, holy hell this sank fast.

I miss my old lewd l5r gm.

>GM or Player
DM
>System(s)
D&D 5e +
Anything not in Core PHB requires my A-OK approval
>Time availability
Every Sunday at NOON (EST / GMT -4)
>Text or Voice
Voice in Discord
>Contact Information
Discord: discord.gg/qUDyCZG & @dnd
Roll20: app.roll20.net/join/2315169/4Rg7Sg
>Additional Information
it says Part 7 because its the 7th Campaign I've ran doing Dark Fantasy Dungeon Crawlers
you haven't missed anything don't worry

This one is a really edgy bloodborne ripoff

Ignore player count, any and all are welcome to attend
Game is drop-in/drop-out more or less
I require 4+ people for a session to start

Read the Pins
Read the Handouts
@ Me in Discord when you get in, and I'll get you your roles & sheets
Any questions or concerns, @ the other players.
You do can whatever you want, so long as you can explain it, roll it and not yell at me if it backfires
Do not break mode

Tomb of Annihilation

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/86607/tomb-of-annihilation

>Payed game
HAH.

Anybody here live in Northern Minnesota?

Note that by "northern", I don't mean "the north side of Minneapolis".

Kind of want...

I want a game thats really immersive and explorative. If you have the know how to pull that off as a GM then i might be in.

But the day would need to be monday.

Still looking for players.

Can you read?

Is anyone interested in Pathfinder modules such as Way of the Wicked, and Kingmaker with Ultimate Campaign KindomBuilding rules? Are there also people would be intrested in running modules?

>Advertising a Pay to play game on Veeky Forums
>Asking people to play a shit simple normie system like 5e
> Asking people to pay for a remade Adventure module

You should just get fucked with you incredulity.

>"I would ask to receive $15 each up front which will cover your first month of sessions. This is just so that I can afford to purchase the module before we start"

I bet you already pirated the entire module

If you're looking for a GM to run shit for you just say so, dont try and hide it. It just makes you looks stupid.

>GM/Player
GM
>System
Pathfinder Module (Way of the Wicked)
Sundays 5pm PST (4 hour play time is typical)
Voice (usually Skype), Maptool
>Contact Info
>Additional Notes
It's a long running game that could use another player or two. We're been playing for a while so you'd be joining an established party. Looking for a laid back player that's a solid and interesting roleplayer. Rules knowledge is secondary but still a plus.
It's a modified version of Way of the Wicked. I've been fleshing it out with my own stuff to keep it interesting to GM and to support player tangents. It's an evil adventure path, and my players can do some fucked up stuff, but nothing worse than what you see on Veeky Forums every day, so should be fine. Even then we don't take it too seriously.

I'm running an ongoing Way of the Wicked game. Ad above. Contact me if you're not a total psycho (half psychos only please)

>Way of the Wicked
This module sounds neat
>Sundays 5pm PS
I can make like 3 out of 4 sundays
>Skype
Ew
>joining an established party.
Fuck.

Well that went from good to bad in fairly short order.

>GM/Player
Player on behalf of DM/Party
>System Preferred
D&D 4e with 2-3 worldbuilding sessions where we take the roles of the gods making the map/races/major events (we are through the first session)
Thursdays
5:30 eastern/2:30 pacific
Runs for about 3 hours, sometimes more if able
Roll20 for play, Skype for audio
>Contact Info
reply with skype/discord - DM prefers skype but I'll respond to whatever
>Additional Notes
Outside the gods being different (and thus the races coming about differently) the only other homebrew is that you can do small customizations to races in the form of variants (much like the moon/sun eladrin or hill/shield dwarves in the forgotten reams)

Is there anyone interested in joining and starting a Pathfinder game with Ultimate Campaign KindomBuilding rules, or a module such as Way of the Wicked, and Kingmaker? Is there any thoughts or interest in the subject and if so what kind?

Yes.

To clarify, yes I am interested in everything you stated.

>charging money
Have you ever considered _not_ being a faggot?

Wait do people pay for DMing? Isn't there like a million games out there that are free?

You sometimes see it for the more obscure systems, where people are desperate.

>"If everybody is comfortable with it, I would like to stream to Twitch or YouTube. If people are comfortable using video too, that's a bonus. I'll make a sweet overlay and we can get some really cool visuals for streams/videos!"

He also wants to stream the game and double dip on the profit!

>No Dogs in the Vineyard
>No Shadow of the Demon Lord
>very very few DnD 4e games
Ah I see.

If you guys are looking for a game, or looking for players, you should check out #suptg on irc.thisisnotatrueending.com

There's always people up to game on there.

Ya sorry. I saw some interest in the thread for WotW so I put it out there. I understand not wanting to join an ongoing game, but most of the party has died before, so that's kinda like a new group, right?

>GM or Player
GM
>System
Starfinder
Not Sunday, PST
Roll20 for combat, Discord for everything else
>Contact
Discord - NoEyesZalgo#1547
>Additional Notes
Though the Elves and Dwarves claim godhoood they are false deities who waste away from disease in their spires and thrones. Their vast Empires are not manned by their kin but by the Humans and Androids they rule over like tyrants, using them to take what they want from the younger races either by violence or thievery. There is hope for freedom though, in the Infinite world there is always a new horizon and always a place to live free of chains. So there you have your choice. Serve for power and money or risk death for freedom?
-
The Infinite is a science fantasy game that takes as much from 70s and 80s psychedelic fantasy as it does Spelljammer and Destiny. You play mercenaries who ride the sky between heaven and earth in massive ships looking for something to fight for, live for, or just a paycheck to survive.

Sounds vaguely like Rogue Trader, which I find very interesting but I don't know anything about Starfinder in terms of system or lore.

>I don't know anything about Starfinder in terms of system or lore.
It's Pathfinder in space, with some slight system modifications because Paizo are trying. They aren't succeeding, but it's still better than PF.

bump

Still need 1 or 2 more players.

like somebody is going to watch a group of 4chen randoms.

I wish i could play any good game... I just can't find any ppl for it :/

>GM/Player
Player

>System Preferred
VtM20 or any Star Wars game with an Old Republic setting. Don't have much experience with either.

GMT+2, most evenings except for Tuesdays

Live, damn you!

>GM/Player
GM
>System
Pathfinder (Strange Aeons AP)
9PM-1AM EST Sunday playtime
Roll20
>Contact Info
Severus Quintus#4449 on Discord
>Additional Notes
Campaign is already in progress, character will be made at level 2, reference this sheet for buildrules, Sanity system in play: docs.google.com/document/d/1B-G-EezMsI8GHyHkBmJZvsqnd_sibQ0PmsOnh3l1WIY/edit?usp=sharing

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred*
I would love to play Shadowrun or Black Crusade. I would be happy to play something like WFRP, Zweihander or Pendragon.
Pretty much any late afternoon/evening with a degree of flexibility. Not Saturdays. (I'm in British time)
Text or voice. Roll20 mildly preferred.
>Contact Info
Discord: CroakandDagger#7864
>Additional Notes
Mostly i'd just like a reliable group.
*Familiarity with systems varies. Enquire within.

I feel you on the L5R bit, whose dick do I gotta suck to run an L5R game around here?
I run one already but I still got that itch, I'm thinkin' I might run an extra game (probably shorter but still a game).

fucking this i really want to play a L5R game even if the setting/worldbuilding is dumb as hell

I used to disagree vehemently with the claim that the lore and setting were bad. Thinking about the post clan war stuff though, it's kind of stupid, yeah.
If you really hate the setting though, why are you interested in the game? I'd say the setting is the real meat of the game.

Not them, but you don't have to think a setting is particularly well thought out in order to enjoy it.

Warhammer's a good example.

>Outside the gods being different (and thus the races coming about differently) the only other homebrew is that you can do small customizations to races in the form of variants (much like the moon/sun eladrin or hill/shield dwarves in the forgotten reams)

Why bother with a "players act as gods who design the world" scenario if you're not going to go all the way with it?

i mean i dont hate the setting. i just find that some of the cultural japanese stuff that is more or less uplifted from sengoku/tokugawa era japan is just bad memes about japan that are really outdated now. but thats part of the charm i guess. theres just not a lot of not!japan focused settings to play TTRPGs in out there right now.

One last bump for the weekend. Need one more player.

That's true for the most part, I've seen some players that really make me wonder though. A couple people I've seen seem to hate everything about the game but refuse to play anything else. They were always a hoot.

You got a point there, L5R is pretty much full of bad memes. A lot of the early writers didn't understand a lot of what they were pulling inspiration from, and later writers here and there would cover it up by saying that Rokugan isn't supposed to be Not Japan but Not Asia instead, even though it's very clearly supposed to be Not Japan.

That all said, who's interested in an L5R game? I want to make sure there's a decent pull before I even put an ad post up. Help convince me anons

I don't know anything about the setting or the rule set but you should definitely run a game.

I'd definitely be up for it, though it'd depend on the what times you can run.

I would be up for it, but then again, post times and we can see. Also that being said, it would be my first time playing a L5R campaign.

You disgust me whore

That depends, did you agree on a time?

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Legend of the Five Rings Fourth Edition
Sometime on Saturdays, I'm PST
Discord for Voice, Roll20 for rolls, handouts, etc
>Contact Info
discord.gg/s2HB3rW
>Additional Notes
The game will follow the players' choice of a group of young samurai who have inherited a bit of land in the fallout after the Clan War. With Toturi on the throne peace has spread through Rokugan, but their inexperience ensures a difficult time with in their new lives.

Not yet. Waiting on the last player to decide on a time.

>GM/Player
Player
>System preferred
AD&D, D&D 5e
>Times Available
BST, available monday, tuesday and wednesday at any time before 6pm, available any time after 8pm on Thursday and Friday
>Method of Play
Discord, roll20, can only do text
>Contact info
Conflict1914#0314
>Additional Notes
Less experienced with AD&D so would be a bit slower but still know the basics.
I just want a game to occupy my lack of anything to do

Then whats everybody leaning towards

It's looking like a weekday that isn't wednesday/friday starting around 8:30 to 9 PM

Will being in Australia be a problem with the timezones?

If thats Thursday then its perfect for me, otherwise I'll have to decline

If you can be available at 8:30 PM EST during week? No, shouldn't be a problem.
Not sure what day it'll be yet.

see

There's a Gamefinder Discord! Just click the link to join.

discord.gg/BfQh3Bq

>have to be authorized to post
no thanks.

GG bruv, as a namefag I take offense to being directed to my own post

nah mate, its as simple as just asking. Gotta stop those bots

You're a namefag. Why do you think I care how you feel?

And here I was assuming that you just didn't notice that I was saying I wanted to run, not play, and that I'm a namefag.
But I guess you saw my name and said, "Yeah, my cheerios were soggy this morning, fuck this guy."

Sounds like fun
Adding you on discord now

Sent you a request on discord (?), interested.

GM

Nechronica

1100 Fridays GMT-6

Discord, text discord.gg/Rb2TUut server here

AC Giant Dad#7387

Easiest way I can describe the setting is castlevania+soul reaver meets armored core+bloodborne. Basically got the idea from the new series on Netflix

You are the reason cheerios are soggy you namefagging fuck. You curse us with your very presence.

just a better summary of the setting. A thousand year war with Dracula is raging, mankind has been pushed to 4 great fortress cities, the only thing keeping these cities from falling to Dracula's monsters: the bloodless hunters.

sort of off topic but will be playing on roll20 for first time tomorrow.

been messing around in game playing with options, trying to firmilirize myself with options

what exactly is being shown in this picture? why are there 2 rolls next to each other for fireball?

Wild guess, this is D&D 5e and the double rolls are in case you have advantage/disadvantage?
If not, ignore the second roll.

This would make sense, I can't find an advantage/dis toggler so maybe that's what this is..

Can anyone confirm? I'd really appreciate it.

it's advantage/disadvantage, yeah.

I'm only a player, but I would think the DMs reasoning is twofold.
1, inventing races whole-cloth creates issues both with balancing and feat support. Where as small customization of existing races let's them remain balanced while also giving you the specialization or adaptation you're wanting.
2, the world building segment is not meant to be the entire game, and is to be finished within 3 sessions, then moving to playing normal 4e in the setting you built. Too much work would slow things way down and either restrict the number of rounds or make the world building last for months.
It's also possible I oversimplified in my post, as you still do most everything else god's are known to do, creating cities, religious orders, or the very world, while also steering the races to war or development.

Homenrewing 4E races is easy as fuck

And you can disable it by going into character sheet's setting tab (the cog next to "spells" and the like) and changing the advantage query option. You can set it to never roll double, always roll double or toggle. I personally always roll double because it's fastest that way.

Don't die!

Don't tell me what to do!

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
Call of Cthulu
Sometimes have entire days off, but evening hours (around 6+ PM), we can always discuss. Time zone is GMT+2
Used to roll20, up for suggestions, prefer voice but can do text.
>Contact Info
Discord: Krigsmaskine#8165
>Additional Notes
I'm pretty easy going, I meet up on time, go with the flow. Decent player/roleplayer. Wishing for that Europe time centered group, since I have only found American ones so far.

I'm sure if you spoke to the DM in advance and got things pre-approved it would be fine, I was mostly just noting that on-the-spot race generation wouldn't be viable.

Assuming I'm not too late and the game's already full, how do you tend to run L5R? Politics-heavy, combat-heavy? If I make a bushi character, am I only going to draw a weapon on very rare occasions? I know combat's lethal in L5R and you shouldn't be looking for a fight every session, but it's something I figure would be good to ask.

The game has a focus on the player characters in their daily lives. They all have a position in the castle that one player is the new Daimyo of, thusly there will be a good deal of play revolving around the maintenance and upkeep of the lands and castle while also pursuing personal goals such as romance, ambition, or just living a good life.

Huh. Alright then, I'm sold. How many people have joined already, is there still space?

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
5th Edition D&D
12:00 PST (-800 GMT), 3-4 hour sessions
Roll20 w/ Discord Voice
>Contact Info
Phat Stax#3836 on Discord
>Additional Notes
Looking for 1 or 2 Players to run Lost Mines of Phandelver weekly. No experience with 5th Edition necessary. We'll be rolling 4d6, drop lowest, in order for stats. 21 and up preferred. Please don't bring your personal baggage to the table

If you're the latest guy who joined the server then you're in, other wise the game is full.
^ full up

No! Live anyways!

Nigga you didn't put a day.

Also eww, modules