How do you transfer money between exchanges? Do you buy BCH and send...

How do you transfer money between exchanges? Do you buy BCH and send, then rebuy BTC or do you just send BTC and pay the higher fees and suffer the longer confirmation time?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ekHHZs3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

I only send with ETH

I though the ETH blockchain was congested though?

Cracks me up that you cant even send Bitcoin between exchanges anymore because its so shit.

It is somewhat, indeed, but it's really not half as bad as BTC and it's one of the main coins I watch anyway
I think LTC might be a better bet but I haven't looked into it

Why bitcoin is pumping so hard is beyond me. Shit is fuckin myspace. So useless

getting 30 confirmations takes 20 minutes tops, usually just 10, BTH is a bit slower in my experience

Deadcat bounce. Should go up to 16k-16.5k before crashing again. If it goes past that then people just dont give a shit they are being monetarily raped.

What the fuck is wrong with this thread? Who would fucking ask such a dumb question?

If you're not practicing arbitrage, you fucking switch to the fastest available currency and transfer--typically Litecoin.

I'm not saying Litecoin is good for much besides fast transfers between exchanges, but it's the best at that, at least.

Thanks

It is forking on the 28th, so you will get everything you own in btc as segwit2x, basically free money.

Litecoin you fucking mongs. It litterally takes 4 to 5minutes

Best ways are tether, or doge coin!

You can trade anything with eth on binance, if you send ltc you will need to pay exchange fees when you buy btc or eth with it to trade.

discord.gg/ekHHZs3

PUMP in 2 HOURS.

ETH, LTC > BTC

Any coin except Eth or Btc is almost instant... I usually use Neo or xlm

I do XRP

>Day 7 of waiting for my BTC to confirm

Google

"Bitcoin transaction accelerator"

Thank me later.

The free ones have been maxed out the entire time. I sent 100% of the BTC I had so I can't even pay the small miner fee.

>I can't even pay the small miner fee
for the paid ones.