What colour has the cutest guys?

What colour has the cutest guys?
I mean the players

Blue, obviously

I play mostly Green White, so not that.

Brian Kibler plays Green and Red right?

I played red, so...red.

Red

Blue, with white and green tied for second place and black tied with red for last.

White - Most likely to be completely average with no standout features whatsoever.

Blue - Most likely to have awkward nerds. Often places entirely too much value in or overstates their intelligence, because they've not much else going for them, relevant because this includes looks.

Black - Most likely to be either skin and bones or overwhelmingly fat, with massive bags under eyes. Also most likely to be girls.

Red - Most likely to be all over the place, funnily enough.

Green - Most likely to be played by dudebros, who have an averagely higher appearance than this game's usual audience. Next most likely girl color.

artifact/colorless decks are in last.

I'm looking to cash out on my collection. Is there any site/program/app/whatever that will let me make a collection (or even a deck) and then check the current prices? I could easily make a spreadsheet, but then I'd have to manually check the prices every time.
To answer OP, whatever color I'm not playing at the time.

From what I've seen
Red>Green>Blue>White>Black

I feel like personality ties into this too. Red and Green are the most likely to be playing for fun in addition to other hobbies, maybe even physical but hipsterish stuff like rock climbing or whateve,r whereas blue and white are tryhard autists who are either bloated and loathsome or a skeleton (and equally loathsome don't fool yourself)

Then black is anyone's game physically but it definitely has the mental deviants who fap to Graveborn Muse and unironically enjoy being the Archenemy

Source- Like, 10 people

>greenfags think they're actually handsome

Be me. Be guy. "Plays all 5 colors in one deck" i think i'm ok enough.

Do you not have problems getting the mana you need?

Kibler plays mostly Priest these days, user.

Well, you know you should go for that big black deck user.

Green and Black is objectively the best color combination with the most handsome, manly, noble and intelligent men. It is greater than the sum of it's parts, and far surpasses any color or color combination in Magic in all ways

I'd be cute if I lost 75lb, and mostly play Gruul or Naya.

Pic related, you on the left

>75 pounds

Dude that is the weight of a child. You can't say you would be cute if you lost that weight because you would literally look completely different.

Hit the gym, you can be better. You just have to try.

user 75 pounds is the weight of my feels.

Then cut that shit out user. Become a sexy unfeeling husk you fat emotion filled fuck

It's a joke user, relax and lighten up.

Lantern Control are the ugliest motherfuckers

RDW

I think I look alright and my favorite deck is RUG

this

>Jund player
I'm confused now

TFW I play Blue/White/Green commander

fairly generic twink here, I mostly play Naya tokens in commander or Jeskai control in modern (you know, before everything went to shit...)