Sometimes it feels like Veeky Forums is just /crypto/. Anyone here who doesn't invest in just crypto...

Sometimes it feels like Veeky Forums is just /crypto/. Anyone here who doesn't invest in just crypto? What do you invest in?

Other urls found in this thread:

share.robinhood.com/nicholc1484
discord.gg/6xYwtfB
reddit.com/user/adaliney/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Crypto.

Why wouldn't you invest in crypto though? Are you just risk-averse?

Weed stocks breh

crypto

>those stretchmarks

Reduce the brappiness please.

fag

Literally everyone is talking about BZC right now faggot.

Guess you're too ugly to be picky then.

BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP

Property
Land
Art
Antique weapons
Silver and gold
Cash.

If you're in the USA, sign up for Robinhood App using the link below. You literally get a free share of stock (100%) just for signing up and it's a great way to get started in the stock market. The free share of stock has a 1 in 150 chance of being Apple(Valued at around $175 right now) or Microsoft.

Great way to start investing if you're looking for an alternative to crypto. Also, there are zero transaction fees for trading stocks with Robinhood, so you won't lose $ that way like crypto kiddies do.

share.robinhood.com/nicholc1484

fart fart fart
*sniff sniff*
I love fart!
Pungent smell
Smell like hell
Your fart
touch my heart
Expel that gas
from your ass
Fart Fart FART!
BRAP

im not in the usa, sorry

I don't even invest in anything. I'm here to shitpost. Came here from /pol/ when it became unpopular.

forex

The absolute fucking state of Veeky Forums. God what a shithole.

Nothing. I have around 30K getting dusty while my coins are mooning. It feels like I shouldn't even bother putting them in some index fund when the yearly returns there are my daily crypto returns.

>caring stretchmarks as an adult man

Fag

Information. I find that information is the best thing to traffic in.

You've got 30k, at least put it somewhere on a savings account

crypto and spamming whores

>implying Veeky Forums hasn't always been about crypto since inception

seriously, this board was created as a containment board for people talking about crypto on /g/. noob.

Lol, that was a figure of speech. I don't have 30K in cash sitting on my desk

I'm starting to work on a strategy of moving some of my money out of crypto and into dividend yield stocks for long term plays. I like the thrill of trading cryptos but I'm focused on long slow money for retirement. I don't want to die clutching monopoly money.

I've got 100 bucks in cat sleeping on my desk atm

>she
ITS A BOY.
The whales plan to pump & dump again, if you want to make some quick cash discord.gg/6xYwtfB then join with us the illiuminati

Honestly nothing.
I dont have enough money to make stock investments positive for me but I've had over 2000% gains from crypto

giggafaggot, they're cute
go back to yanking it over tumor sized head anime children

>everybody talking about her ass
>not the titties with god-tier shape

My gentleman of superior taste.

I genuinely don't understand people who say crypto is risky. Worst I've seen is you invest in shit and lose at most %30 in a year. If you invest in shit literally anywhere else you will be liquidated in a year.

>crypto's a bubble
fuck off brainlet

mostly crypto. have some gold, some REDWX mutual fund, and real estate.

What i do wonder with crypto is how you turn it into fiat money, because i can't imagine that there are plenty of buyers all the time.

>getting this triggered because someone doesn't like the black aesthetics on white women

Blockchain

>black aesthetics
>that ass
>"black sized"

t. Shaemus McFinnegan

There are. 24/7.

High risk companies with solid business ideas, influencer marketing and biometrics. Been doing it about two years and I'm up 35%. My goal is to double my money by q2 -18. Got a small amount invested in alt coins and some CFDs for crytocurrencie as well.

I find investments in crypto and CFD to be extremely stressful...

>stretchmarks are a black thing
lmao what

i only buy crypto right now, i dont sell it - its not time yet.
my 24/7 job is day trading with thinkorswim and doing some forex binary options when wallstreet is closed

What the actual fuck her tit profile is literally 10/10

What would you recommend to someone who wants to get into day trading without crypto?

>caring about stretchmarks on her ass
sorry user, but I think you're gay

>it’s a boy
reddit.com/user/adaliney/

Index fund, property. Normie shit that doesn't make for good memes or banter.
I have less than 2% of my net wealth in crypto but still spend 3 hours a day reading about the shit for some reason.

>dividends in the form of cat hair everywhere nuggets of toxic poo and the occasional scratch
>need to pay regular maintenance fees in form of cat biscuits
>value depreciates to ~$0 in 15 years time

Absolutely terrible investment sorry user.

Yeah i know, but i love the fucker anyway.
Pic related, it's him

He's adorable.

sure is

WEED STOCKS

retard

I invest most of my money in vanguard funds but they’re no fun to talk about. They just sit there.

That's no good, stocks have to do something.

I only invest in myself

I have 60% of my portfolio in stocks- usually tech or ETF's. If crypto or stock market ever crashes I can re-enter with money from one or the other.

Is this the Tony that dumps those stolen CC logs?

No, this is the Tony who got hit by a car and dislocated his leg.

Lol I work in equity research so I literally follow stocks for a living. Other than my 401k I don't have any other stock holdings, just cryptos.

My 401k returned about 20% this year. The best performing stocks on my coverage list barely broke 100% Y/Y and there's no way in hell they are gonna replicate that in 2018. Meanwhile my crypto portfolio is up 160% in less than 2 weeks and 2018 is shaping up to be an insane year for altcoins. It's an easy choice for me.

My $10k stock portfolio made me $192 this year
My $10k crypto portfolio has made me $15,000 this month

just post the source you fucks

go back to huffing potatoes you Irish faggot

>BBbbbbBbBBBbbbbbBBbBrrrrttTtRrrrApPpppPpfffplfolfoflflppppppbvreeeeeeeet..phhuuuuuut

I would to sniff her ass mmmmm and eat her wet pussy.

It's pretty obvious that creating /crypto/ is necessary at this point.

I feel bad for the people who actually want to discuss business here. Buying online money isn't really a business. I majored in English. I do not have an MBA. Neither do you.

speak for yourself

Veeky Forums was created as a containment board to keep "/crypto/" out of /g/, boi

>CFD

triggered

>Not knowing the difference between stretch marks and cellulite.