>runebrush.pa-sy.com/warscroll/

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

forgeworld.co.uk/resources/PDF/Downloads/Rogue-Idol.pdf
games-workshop.com/en-NZ/The-Generals-Handbook-2017-warlord-Edition-2017
youtube.com/watch?v=_iale65-UpI
war-of-sigmar.herokuapp.com/bloggings/2333
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pre-orders on the NZ site. Named allies bundles are no deals - they have no discount

Lexicanum could use some help getting stuff up-to-date with Age of Sigmar.

Even if you don't have the books we still need someone to update with info from the product description and warscrolls.

So picked up a verminlord and am wondering what the best build is? Or can I magnetize it decently and use em all? Will make skaven map for answers!

One Skaven map please

Sorry, I'm missing the map. If you use pestilens (I'm assuming you don't), use corruptor. Otherwise, skreech and war ringer are your best choices for generals. The deciever is good for supporting your force with hero assasination

Don't forget this ugly cunt. You can probably build something akin to it by mixing verminlord parts

Why do they have names like Ben and James? Good packs either way.

Thanks anons!

>Ben from the Web team has put together this bundle of Deathlords to ally with your Death army – they add speed and punch, with the Necromancer boosting the Morghast Harbingers’ abilities. You’ll receive:

>most are around 130-150 roobucks
>230 stormcast bundle
>mfw

>playing stormcucks

I don't, user. I'm saying I find it funny that everyone else is like 130 and storm fucks have this massive 230 bundle

>slann are said to be the most powerful mortal beings in existence
>crunch-wise they are complete shit
>all they do is summon lizards
>dont even have bonuses to casting

What do you think about how is Underworld going? I'm intriguing about the competitive aspect. I also need the Kharadron to be in there, or at least some darwi.

Isn't Kroak a mortal wound army nuking god?

It's just a seraphon player being an entitled bitch, nothing out of the ordinary. Their 3casts/3unbind wizard with multiple powerful buffs apperently isn't good enough for them.
If the GHB2 has anything but a spell that instantly wins you the game they'll not be satisfied.

Lizards are already top tier. And I thought ratfags were entitled

Why can't Forge World paint for shit? Not only that but why the fuck haven't they released some god damn battletomes for Chaos Dwarfs yet?

I honestly prefer Forgeworld paintjobs. Less glaring highlights than GW's ugly paintjobs.

>3 cast/3 unbind wizard
Except their unique spell is trash. Seraphon almost never fail battleshock tests because they're bravery 10+ across the board.
Arcane Bolt + Mystic Shield is not worth 260 points. You could bring any two wizards for less points and get the same thing.

>multiple powerful buffs
Constellation sucks. There are a lot of ways for Seraphon to get reroll hit1. +1 to run/charge is useless at worst (saurus dont run, they march) and Skink Priests let you reroll charges so +1 to charge is a marginal benefit.
+1 to casting is really good... too bad all Seraphon unique spells suck.

The only reason to bring a Slann is to summon units, and that utility is not worthwhile.

Slann need a spell lore. They'll be trash until they get one.

Rogue Idol warscroll was updated

forgeworld.co.uk/resources/PDF/Downloads/Rogue-Idol.pdf

400 points, exactly enough for Allies in 2000 points

I like that they put the ability fluff text in italics

games-workshop.com/en-NZ/The-Generals-Handbook-2017-warlord-Edition-2017

WEBSTORE EXCLUSIVE
This edition of the General’s Handbook comes with a host of extra content:

25 exclusive battleplan cards, featuring the new battleplans from the book;
27 reference cards, covering Coalition of Death, Triumph & Treachery and the new Matched Play Triumphs;
A sheet of tokens covering terrain markers, wound markers, terrain effects, magic statuses and battleshock;
2 victory point trackers;
2 summoning rulers;
A pad of 50 blank rosters for Matched Play games.

yeah the italic fluff is a good change

KO change

Any KO friends able to tell me what the changes are?

>If your army has all the necessary keyword allegiances, i.e. Chaos, Slaanesh and Slaves to Darkness, then, yes, you can mix and match.

This is wrong. You pick one allegiance then you take from that allegiance.

Also, Rules Errata update when?

No doubles of special weapons, everyone gets their own unique one. Mortar has less range

they erratad it later and said you can mix and match

otherwise every battleline-if unit would be totally useless

>mortars went from 36" range to 12" range

Holy shit what a huge fucking nerf

That doesn't really change much in terms of battle lunes

It changes a lot, you dunce.
Ironjawz only have battleline-if units. Seraphon wouldnt be able to use Guard or Knights as battleline.

>50 blank rosters
They should sell this shit normally

You can't mix seraphon and orruks and still use battle line if units for battle line, just like I can't use stormfiends as battle line in a pestilens army.

>they erratad it later
Where? I've looked in the errata and can't find it.

If you are taking about having an allegiance that does not have it's own allegiance abilities, I believe you just default to the grand alliance stuff.

You have to pick the ironjawz allegiance to take ardboys as battleline.

With the new ironjawz allegiance rules, you can't have battleline ardboys and the rampaging destroyers battle trait because it is the destruction grand alliance ability.

This is how it's been since the start. There were just exceptions for factions without anything recent.
>mfw it's made everyone an entitled cunt

>You can't mix seraphon and orruks
I never said you could.

Do you even know what we are talking about? You are real dumb. For real.

>Where? I've looked in the errata and can't find it.
It's some little facebook post from the official AOS page, I don't have it on hand but I'm sure you can find it if you dig for it

The GHB says that you pick one Allegiance and you get the accompanying bonuses. However, they later released this errata that says you can pick any allegiance abilities that your army is qualified to take.

So an Ironjawz Army can choose Ironjawz as their allegiance and get all their battleline-if units, but ALSO choose to use the Destruction Battle Trait, Command Trait, and Artefacts.
If you play a Stormcast army with Stormcast Allegiance you can still choose to take any of the Order abilities instead.

>some little facebook post
How is this official in any way? Do you think anyone is going to facebook to check for rule changes when the actual Games Workshop website has a rules errata page?

>How is this official in any way?
Because its the official facebook page, duh

>Do you think anyone is going to facebook to check for rule changes when the actual Games Workshop website has a rules errata page?
I never said it was a good idea. I don't like that they did it through a facebook post, but at least they did it

I don't consider any rule updates on facebook to be official when they could update the actual Rules Errata page whenever they wanted. Even if i did consider any rule changes from facebook as legitimate, you haven't even proved this post exists.

>want to use all 3 of the new scenery bits for upcoming project army
>they're $25 each
>$75 for the set
>its just scenery
>still would need to buy/make woods
>$88 from GW
>mfw

So is Shadespire at Gencon to give us more info?

youtube.com/watch?v=_iale65-UpI

>Got 5 boxes on release because I wanted single loadout squads
>See this
Feels real bad.

Hype's gone, only saving grace of it is femcast, and we're gonna have one soon in Blightwar. And the one in Blightwar look like a hero. The one in shadespire is just a regular liberator.

Don't make a trailer for something 10 months before release.

Need motivation to paint. I got into the hobby last April with pestilens, and I still haven't even completed a unit of monks. I now own a full 2000 point army of pestilens, of which I e only painted a plague claw and 90% of a monk unit.
I also have 2 nurgle sc (one of which is painted), 3 boxes of plaguebearers (one of which is painted), some pink horrors (painted for practice), 10 skelemans (1 of which is painted, though I plan to do them soon if not next), thanquol, 2 boxes of clanrats, a box of stormvermin, a warlord, a wight king, a necromancer (Christmas gifts from family, as were the skeles), some stormfiends (only one of which is even partly painted), a warlock, and most recently, a small dark eldar force.

Fuck me guys. As of right now, I have no desire to buy anything until I have 2/3 of this mess painted up. I really want to focus on my pestilens,, but the nurgle stuff is pretty fast (I painted the first SC this week). I need professional help.

This happens when you jump right into the army without painting things first. Just focus on one thing at a time, break it up with something different in between (like after a monk unit, paint a hero model, or something). You could also focus on a particular warscroll or something, but I don't know if you have one with what you've posted off hand.

The only hype I ever had was for Dynamic Skellies, and it made me marginally curious about the game. And it's been so much nothing since then.

The brayherd spoilers are kinda meh. I'll still ship it tho

The nurgle stuff is just for 1000 point games as pestilens isn't as flexible. I've also painted a lord of plagues.
The skele stuff was a gift.
The only reason I have non pestilens rats (ie thanquol and the skryre and verminous) is because the guys at GW said that it'd work awesome with my plague rats (and then soon after the GHB dropped and fucked me). Some of the verminous and skryre stuff was also gotten later for a warband for skirmish

Game released in november. Skeleton team at best would be in early 2018.

Also game release clash with Necromunda. Ehhhh who's the dumb shit that thing this is a good idea? They could have release the fucking game back in July June where AoS have absolutely nothing (miniature) new.

I hope they buffed the warscroll, or else it's just baaaaad now

Heck yeah they can. You can still do some great Skaven stuff with what you've got and the general Chaos command traits and artifacts. If the next GHB has anywhere near the cool stuff they promised in the latest community article, Skaven are pretty good again

Are there any leaks for Beastclaw Raiders or even just their points so I can plan out how to build them when they get here

Yeah, I'm looking forward to the allies system letting me throw in some monks and s priest into my verminous army which I plan to paint like the old world clan morbidus (pic related)

respect. I love the different clans GW showed off in their fluff book. Hope to see some finished models posted rat-kin

>that warlord holding on for dear life
That poor rat bastard

Clan Skurvy is also an option.

>i dont consider writing from official sources to be official

okay retard

If you have the little rat bits from thanquol still, that'd make for a great parrot rat if you took feathers from a pink horrors kit

Herdstone is a very cool mechanic

Reminds me of the Wildwoods rule for tree-people a little. Really neat mechanic. Already thinking of what to use

All of these artifacts seem to be really good

Those point costs are great. It encourages a massive fucking swarm of beastmen, which is exactly how they should play.

Why did they increase the cost of ungor raiders? Why did they increase the cost of the battalion so much?? It used to be 140

Being able to set it up where you want is great. I can see people creating interesting chokepoints with that skill

are other updated points costs out?

None seem as useful as Crown of Conquest, to me anyway. Flavourful and neat, but not very good. The army traits are the most useful change so far.

The points costs seem brutal. The battalion has to be a misprint. 2 is just one button to the right...
but raiders went up because of the allies rule. Chaos needed range, here's 100pts raiders

It seems like everything is cheaper in big blocks, so its possible that the battalion is much stronger now with lots of big blocks

Soooo what? They're making huge blocks cheaper now? I get how that's good, but wasn't that a problem with fantasy wherein you need a bajillion dudes to play even small point games?

Where did you find this?

It is on the rule errata. PAge 1 of the GHB errata. I don't know what the other user is talking about.

Choking Fug (?)
Pin Them, Shred Them
Finish Them

These 3 abilities arent in the warscroll on the GW website

Most armies don't need a bajillion dudes

Beastmen have always been about massive hordes of screeching feral autism

Remember people wanting Aelves? Well, this is the best thing we've got. Elfs and Stormcasts together...

Only really for horde armies. Skelies, Gobbos, Skaven and Beasts are the ones I've heard of so far.

Add in too the age of sigmar wikia and the 1d4chan page. Seriously, we are stuck in the Ghal Maraz part and most stuff is from early 2016.

I know there are multiple references about choosing allegiance abilities from either a grand alliance or a faction. He is saying that there exists a facebook post overruling it.

>Lexicanum
>[citation needed]

Then he's a retard

>thinking of ideas for my Dreadwood Wargrove
>see ser Dunc's video on vines and shit
>puts them all over an Ophidian gateway
>get awesome idea for haunted overgrowth for my Dreadwood Gateway
>potentially spending $90+ on just spoke scenery

Fuck. The worst part is the actual gateway is the cheapest part at $40. I think I might need to find a way to scratch build something. What IS an Ophidian Gateway? Like how do they differ from a Realm gate?

Wait, it's Winterleaf that uses the archway. Still, it could work as either. My question still stands, though.

just sell them or use them for painting practice

>ungore raiders price increase, the only real useful brayherds unit
>the only battalion you have which grants you an additional relic you would need has had its points increased to oblivion

Gee, thanks GW. I guess.

>Herdstone scenery
Aww yeah, I can use this now for actual ingame rules

Don't lump that faggot in with me, he's clearly somebody with only one Army who doesn't understand his own strengths

Nice one! Looking forward to building my own

Someone scan the whole book allready!

HOLY SHIT
Those got BTFO
Jesus christ

So do we actually save money or are they just pseudo bumdles.

It literally isn't even up for Pre-Order in the UK/US yet you tucking retard.

LINK THE NEW SOULBLIGHT RULES AND POINTS OR I WILL THROW A TANTRUM

so where are these coming from?

war-of-sigmar.herokuapp.com/bloggings/2333

I know. But there's something called review copies. Maybe you've heard about it before.

lmaoing at people who bought 10 boxes to make a full unit of mortars
talk about rekt

I just want some reduced point costs for skryre.

I just want some reduced point costs for tree-revenants.
(And make the hunters more expansive. I don't care.)

I just want my 960 point list to still be under 1000 points

Point change for rotbringers would be swell

I want a discount for the Fiends of Slaanesh.
The fact that each one cost as an Herald is insane.

It would have been better to make them stronger, but I'm okay with them being cheaper

>DoK bundle box in Kiwi and Austist dollar are cheaper than US dollar , and cheaper than other supposely cheaper box too.

For a moment I thought GW change their mind and reduce the price.