CHAINLINK DONW AGAIN

chainlink down significantly AGAIN today?
WHAT THE FUCK

Why do people lie and say this will pump when it's doing the opposite?

It is going back to 1.5k sats and the process will repeat the next time there is some minor news.

Did Sergey finally pull the plug?

AAAAAAAAAAH

I THOUGHT THERE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HUGE END-OF-YEAR NEWS

IS THIS STILL HAPPENING?

Because this idea can't be executed with two non developers and 5 advisors. Please eat the red pill link holders.

why do LINK memes dominate Veeky Forums and have for months then?

are you implying this sub is full of brainlet sheep that will shill anything?

This shit has had so many dead cat bounces that i dont feel pity if you deluded pieces of shit didn't sell at one of them

this hopefully was the last and it'll trickle down to 3 digit satoshi numbers and remain there forever

>are you implying this sub is full of brainlet sheep that will shill anything?
>are you implying this sub
>this sub
>sub
I want reddit to get the fuck out

>tfw I sold and had by orders at 2750 sat.

I survived linkies. Let's take this ride to the moon.

clearly i'm talking about submarines

lucky duck

Hehe user, I bagheld from 30btc down to 8btc during the first crash, asking myself the same thing every day

Because many people bought high after ico and was left with very heavy bags when it was 20 cents. After that months of shilling. Eat the fucking red pill.

wish so...
what?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
already happened brainlet
brainlet
you have no idea what's going on, do you?
way to go brother
you should have sold and bought back lower, but don't worry, you'll get there again, when it does, don't sell to break even, sell to make profit or just keep HOLDING, you've left the worst behind

The cognitive dissonance is too strong on this one, who spent months shilling this coin and dreaming of lambos. Just eat the fucking pill ffs.

I bought low and have been accumulating with my trades
maybe you're the one with the cognitive dissonance?

this is going to $1.20 in a few days, best sign up for the moon mission now it may be your last chance

Is this the ultimate state of linkcucks?

Holy shit.

Thanks captain hindsight.

Is there even any hindsight in that post?

not really, just the guy I told that he should have sold after the SIBOS hype and bought back lower

I knew Link was good but I'm not that stupid to get in at that point, got in around 15cents

I'm up on my link purchase

Like I've said in every link thread, sell now

Buy back at 2200 just before the end of the year and it'll go in the $1-2 range in january

You linkies are fucking bipolar as fuck.
Why not just sell high?

This is actually probably true.

If I knew what the market will do I would be a multi trillionaire by now. Wish you told me I should have held my bitcoins that I bought in 2010

LINK now sub 100 LOL

oh well man, we all make mistakes
I'd rather have lost an opportunity than money

wtf, intelligent people actually post on biz?

Is it end of year, or even beginning of 2018 yet?
No, today's the day to get your alts locked in at a low price, it's discount day and everyone is returning the shit they bought for Christmas.

Why is everybody such a brainlet?

It's fairly fucking easy to understand what's going on: BTC bullruns fuck ALL alts, not just LINK.

I'm guessing half of the people who replied in this thread arrived in crypto not even 2 months ago.

Do you do TA? What you say sounds reasonable.

Exactly, how did they not notice that ALL alts were being pumped, and all alts dumped at the same time. After every 30% correction of BTC this has always happened and then BTC hits a new ATH.

This is true but link has been fucked pretty hard. I still bought more. It wil probably sink lower knowing my luck but I don't have time to constantly check the price.

All your gains are belong to us.