When we last left our heroes:
Pastebin:
pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

>Japanese RPG is the best choice.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=avYBuijHPBI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>he doesn't want an ever-expanding universe of cute girls

What will you do once you fully realize that you've wasted years making CYOAs that will never become reality?

The sequel.

I'll never give up hope. We will be rewarded in cyoa Valhalla

Its sequel, image work from Imaginos pending?

I would continue to immerse myself in daydreaming fantasy to escape the pain.
I mean really, why would I change for something little like that.

Make more CYOAs

Thanks user. But what is a king without another king to dress him up like a girl and give him headpats and kisses on the cheek?

Also, dredging up old projects before finishing the ones I've been working on is fun.

I don't understand the question but you're a filthy frog so I don't think it really matters.

I love Plagues and shit. Pls finish

You don't understand the question because you're too far gone already to even conceive of a world without CYOAs.

Or maybe your reading comprehension is relatively thin?

Wish servant: spend eternity travelling, granting wishes, eating restaurant food and reading the latest lght novels and other books from authors I love. Maybe get some gaming in sometimes too.

I originally went with Susan Knight, but the more and more I think about it, Morgan becomes more and more appealing to me.

>Every day that passes is another day for her to travel to, until you love her as much as she loves you.

All according to her plan.

Funny, she doesn't look Druish

She probably used her own microbes to get her nose done or something.

menu and stats
save point

I'm split between the Wish Giver and the Spirit. Both hold the potential to be trapped in a way, but it seems like you could experience more as the spirit, but do more as the wish servant.

Well isn't this interesting.

Is there a way to take the mystery box and still help the girl? Guy's a douche, but he does offer significant power, and I feel like playing a different piece - ideally, knight.

>Character Creator
Deliciously blue skinned and well endowed futa asari.
>Cheat Code
Basically infinite money. Was a hard choice between Save Point and Cheat Code. Like I want to rape with Save Point, but then I was like. I'm not thinking straight, I could buy sex slaves with infinite money so why rape someone and If I want to rape I could always pay someone to kidnap someone that I can rape, like infinite money is the shit.

exp. points and Character creator

Really all you need, re-design yourself to be the best looking male ever, and dump all your points into intelligence and skill.

>Really all you need, re-design yourself to be the best looking male ever, and dump all your points into intelligence and skill.
I already got max intelligence and skill so it would be a waste for me to pick that, hence I choose infinite money.

How the fuck do I upvote this?

Yeah, you can join her team and be there for the event she'll have gone through the 4th time you see her normally.

Leave some kind words for this lost soul who visited us just to clear up this faggotry.

Wrong file.

>the fourth time
HELLO SIR EXCUSE ME BUT WHAT THE FUCK

Reddit, or at least that one guy, has a sliver of my respect now.
Don't tell anyone.

Perfect Grooming, and Time Skip
Quest Log, DAY Toolbox
Eh, probably going to abstain from this one. Unless she dies if I refuse to take anything, then that complicates things.

Menu and Stats
Save Point

Imma Groundhogs Day until I have a perfect playthrough. But here's the catch; The game never ends, and has infinite possibilities!

Well... It wouldn't be right to make bad ends like that canon, so I'm not writing anything like that in the actual CYOAs. My headcanon however, is that she dies saving her friends if you don't pick at least one of her powers. Taking nothing, or only her friend's powers would result in her not having enough strength to survive the final battle.

What if I become her friend and save HER?

There's two (originally one) more cyoas before her arc is finished. One about how you handle the battle between powered people, and one where she gives you a final gift to thank you and say goodbye. After that, there'll be a cyoa based off the mystery box in the third cyoa, where you become a godling and join in the battle, making choices about your powers and resources as a godling, and your strategy throughout the game. It'll end with the big reveal of the Mentor's master plan and choices for what you do after, and you can choose to have teamed up with the girl and her friends, make your own faction,or aim to be the only god-like being left.

Alternatively, I'll remake that cyoa with the little girl, instead of the mentor, as the narrator. Following your choice to become a godling by choosing one of her gifts in the second of the two cyoas I first mentioned. Some choices will be changed as well, due to you Ascending after the Mentor's defeat.

Well, in that case...
>Mystery Box
This is fine, maybe. I mean, my toolbox can do absolutely anything, right? Wonder if I can just plan to perform something crazy with the caveat of being able to do it in 30 seconds or less, and immediately do it with the time skip.

You'll need the mystery box, or to take at least one of her gifts in the third cyoa to do that.

(Alternatively, the Mentor was afraid of the DAY Toolbox because you could use it to create a device to capture a godling, and you can go on a quest to help her from there, but that's really hard to make a cyoa route for and requires you to have thought of that without the cyoa prompting you,so there's no cyoa for that route, but you can headcanon it for yourself all you want.)

Oh. Huh.

Hey, guess who realized that the DAY toolbox was broken af even WITHOUT that particular technique! I mean, seriously, I can set myself a task of "building a personal rocket ship complete with setup" and fucking do it too. And then there's this!

Remember the one weakness of the DAY Toolbox is time. It can give you the knowledge, and tools, but you still have to spend time working on it. It's entirely possible to be too ambitious and start a task you literally can't complete in a human lifetime.

I've "finished" the writing for my cave-themed (first) CYOA. It's just text in a simple layout on GIMP right now but since I don't know what I'm doing, I kinda want some peer review before I dive into design and formatting.

Should I just post what I've got?

So what you're saying is that you would need some serious Time Management to get the most you can get out of it?

Sure. Consider it the PDF/v1.0 form of your CYOA if you want.

does wizard give immortality?

either way I choose The Spirit because the rest sucks (wish servant doesn't suck but he's riskier)

post it here and don't go on discord for """advice""" or I'll find you and call you a fag

FAKE SDA!

Exactly.

I intended for them all to be played one at a time (and time passes in the story between cyoas), so that while particularly useful combinations are there, you needed a bit of luck to run into the best combinations.

Plus, all and all, you can make a totally comfy build and just bunker down during the fighting, avoiding all dangerous and ambitious applications of the gifts you've been given.

The new WIP/development-only section of the discord is actually pretty helpful.

Alright, here's the first of two pages for the CYOA. The second page is a set of mystery reveals for the first page. It will have a few mystery boxes eventually.

What I'm most worried about is how clear are the ideas I present. It's basically a chunk of a fiction I dream up in my spare time, and I'm not sure how well they've translated to the format of a two-page CYOA.

Additionally, I feel like the pacing may be off. I did not write this all at once, and it's had bits and chunks of revision throughout.

Finally, I want to know if it's worth much as a CYOA. It's a weird mechanic, and I'm not sure how well-received it will be, especially on such a small scale.

Page 2, with the resolutions.

Thanks, I may try there next, or later.

Well

Time for SCIENCE! AT A MORE EFFICIENT PACE THAN MY NORMAL LIFE!
youtube.com/watch?v=avYBuijHPBI

>Time Management
>Pocket Office
>Vaguely Omniscient To-Do List

Woo! Rocket sword! Drafting and design goes like, woosh! And then I put a system that loads and fires model rocket engines on the back tip of my choppy bit! AND IT ONLY TOOK ME FOUR HOURS! BWA HA HA HA HA!

Oh, and I guess I won't forget to eat anymore.

I might do the rest later. I am very drunk. Totally going to make that rocket sword IRL though. What's the worst that could happen?

Can someone post the quiet village cyoa?

yes, that's the one thx :3

That was a fun read. I will say that the opening is a bit unclear and jarring. You don't want to have a wall of text or anything, but a bit more context for what the world is like would help it be a little less jarring. Not too much, again to avoid the text wall and keep the aspect of piecing together a mystery, but a little more than you have now. As for pacing, it is a bit strange we pick our points before knowing what those points actually do, though maybe that is intentional to discourage metagaming? I like the mechanic and atmosphere a lot, it isn't something you see a lot of.

Really, the intro is my only real concern. Otherwise this is really cool.

I've been wondering, is there anywhere for NSFW CYOAs or anything similar?

Time Management, Half-Second Time Skip, DAY Toolbox, Quest Log?

I can complete tasks insanely quickly (how long does it take to screw in a screw?), level up for doing it, and do it in exactly the length of time I think it'll take. I think I broke the game.

/trash/ cyoa refuge

CYOA-man take me by the hand, lead me to the land
That you understand

Ignore Lewd is fine in this thread, including text. They've been here for years.

Lewd is fine. NSFW is not.

user clearly meant lewd.

Neat, I like it.

The scenario and world are interesting, I enjoy a lot of the themes used here. I'm not the biggest fan that you gave the player the answers to the secrets right away. I would prefer if you let them figure it out themselves, that being said I have no Earthly idea how you could do that. The atmosphere was done very well, and you set it up very early in the CYOA. The mechanic is simple, but fun. Overall this was a enjoyable little read, and you should totally make more.

To elaborate, things like STEEP. Obviously, you don't want to talk about their mysteries upfront, and (You) would have never heard of those anyway. But (You) would be familiar with their public face. Is bio-engineering something that exists in the world's level of technology and the horror how far it has sprawled out of control, or is this all entirely new? How long ago was the shutdown, that there are raiders roaming about? Are we post apocalypse or is this the equivalent of a war torn third world country while somewhere someone is still wearing a suit and drinking champagne? You don't have to answer all or even any of these particular questions, but allowing the audience access to whatever background information their avatar should already have would be helpful.

I hope (You)'re still going to make that waifu cyoa you were thinking about, user. Take your time.

Clearly.

Keep playing them because they are a fun thing to do to kill time on my days off.

Eeeasy there girl. There was simply no better way to troll SDA /and/ draw you to the thread to see his vicious nature.

Thus I have done all I said and set out to do. Never you mind the touchy denizens of this fine place. It is so easy to inflame their hatred of R. The newer 'members' do not yet have as refined a sense of trolling, though. Desu.

The defensiveness of his 'I knew this would happen' response was music to the eyes, and he had no better retort than to insult everyone else, as predicted.

>May you enjoy the service of cute slaveboys.

Shut up, Tok.

>all this shitpost assassin nonsense to prove that SDA is kind of a dick
His entire motivation for entering the contest was to deny someone else something they wanted, that he didn't even care about. You didn't need the song and dance to prove anything.

>His entire motivation for entering the contest was

Why would you believe that lmao

All these people not picking Extra Life - Save Point . If you die, you auto revive and reload and then you have your extra life back again. Live the rest of your life on loop forever.

These threads would be improved by less caring about namefags and drama and more posting CYOAs and builds for them.

iwishtogetdubs.jpg

>A Quiet Morning

>Knowledge and Answers
Mostly about finding ways to maintain running water, electricity and internet for as long as possible.

>Free Perk: Found a Friend: The Bird
I used to have a pet parrot that I still miss, so that would be nice.
>Strong Infrastructure

>The Sickness

>Archivist

What waifu cyoa?

Any

>What is old age
>Not picking Skill Points + Extra Life
A 20 year old who lived to 100 would get 16200 points (assuming that you get five more points each year). If "good physical health" includes de-aging, then another 80 years of life - not including advances in medical technology, mind you - more than triples that to 64400 lifetime points. Even another 20 years of cancer treatments and telomerase injections boosts that value to 81450.

Unless the scale is so high as to make normal use useless, it gets exponentially better very quickly.

I don't have any waifu CYOAs that I was thinking about.

Why are these things so addictive

Magic.

Where did Tok senpai go?!

Banished to the 9th circle of the Infinite Hells.

Because you have lost yourself to your desires, and have fallen.

I already finished it though...

Any idea when that Spirit Guardian thing is going to be done?

Sorry for being faggot, but I'm on Veeky Forums, it's part and parcel for being on the site.

some OC i've been working on the past few weeks.

page 2

Extra Life & Save Point

Use my reload powers to drive technology forward and push humanity to singularity, particularly with an eye to life extension technology. The extra life is insurance.

It'll be done when it's done.
Probably early Autumn but also probably not.

Weird, I only got a bunch of imoutos out of that.
Oh yeah, and existential horror. I guess I could waifu the existential horror.

and finally page 3

I think I know what CYOA you like.

Could someone post Desert Soldiers please?

Wait, no. That's not true.
Oлecя is more of an onee-san. Just the awkward kind that needs as much help as she gives, because she can't into modern tech yet and hasn't spoken to anyone in forever.