Veeky Forumscraft - a Veeky Forums community Minecraft server

Fellow fa/tg/uys, ca/tg/irls and other degenerates; I present to you Veeky Forumscraft iteration 2 - Silea Ravni.

Server IP: tgcraft.pw
Discord: discord.gg/A28pdFQ
Wiki: tgcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Veeky Forumscraft_Wiki
Rules: pastebin.com/XHx82AY2

Server runs on 1.11.2., no other client version will work. Current admins are Leskovar and Anime_Elf.

Time to perform some Necromancy

This map is moderately outdated.

its a fucking undead party

>posting the thumbnail

If you're looking for desert adventure, come on down to Laplace! We had a party once.

>tfw South American
>tfw my ping makes it unplayable
It is bad feeling.

Never give up hope!

NEW NAZAR WILL RULE ALL

Posting Images For Propaganda

>Veeky Forumscraft - a Veeky Forums community Minecraft server

That sounds neat, but how does one join exactly? Not so good with mods n' computer stuff.
And can one play as something LARGE and BRUTISH such as an Ogre, Minotaur, or what have you? Preferably so I can make a small cave lair and then just dick around in the wild thereafter.

bump

If you've got Minecraft, all you need to do is go to Multiplayer and input the server ip in the OP, and you'll be able to join. There's no mods or plugins for playing special races (at this time) but you can certainly roleplay as a cave dwelling monster man!

Who here /Anonymous Sans Frontieres/?

no one :^)

Didn't they leave?

No, it won't.

It gets better sometimes, I cannot play during the evening but just after I get back from work the server doesn't lag at all

I just want to roam and build shit. It's been a while since I dredged in Minecraft, but holy hell, Ravine cities are awesome.