Do orks rape?

Do orks rape?

Can orks rape?

I'm specifically talking about Games Workshop Orks, but I guess one could compare and contrast them to the orcs of other franchises.

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Squad_Broken
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1d4chan.org/wiki/Squad_Broken

40k Orks are asexual, so no. WHFB Orks could and probably do.

Aren't they fungus or are they mammals in sigmar now?
Either way the answer is yes because rape is just unwanted penetration so anything with limbs can do it

>tg

>WHFB Orks could and probably do.

FB Orks are fungus, just like the 40k Orks

>Getting stabbed or shot is now Rape.

40k orks have no sexual organs. Orks will torture, dismember, abuse, etc their victims, so theoretically you could find an Ork boy picking up a human female and raping her with a stikk bomb or something.

Remember, orks are only funny and silly from their perspective. From a human's they are nightmarish brutes.

>Now I know what it feels like to rape someone

No, they have no concept or desire for sexuality of any sort. They can certainly torture and do all other many of cruel things because rape doesn't have to involve penetration with genitalia (i.e. you can still rape people and not have ot poke your pee or mash the stick with your queff if your female)

>but I guess one could compare and contrast them to the orcs of other franchises.

Orks in pretty much all their iterations were distinctly asexual (in the scientific sense, socially they were very male) to the point that rape never comes up.

DnD and its ilk are the one place where Female orks exist and such ork rapers exists and such half-orcs and such and such.

Penetration of an orifice you fucking sperg

>Where were you raped, son?
>In the buttocks, sir.

wtf I absolutely clicked the image

Could slaanesh corrupt some orcs by giving them genitals?

>Orks
>Effected by Chaos

user...

Khorne did it.

He persuaded them through the promise of war, not forcing them with chaos fuckery.

Orks chose willingly.

>female
>implying that's where they'd draw the line

Orks can barely tell males and females apart since they have no concept of sexes in their culture. If they're going to go as far as inserting shit into orfices for laffs, they're doing it to everyone

Nope, in FFG "Tome of Blood" and in "Angron's Monolith", Orks were exposed to a trapped daemon influence and one Angron's pyramids corruption. They were driven to madness and started to worship DA BLUD GOD.

mmmm nummy I hope so ;P

Yes

>Do orks rape?
>Can orks rape?
No. Orks can peepee and poo poo but likely do both from the anus because they're fungus

Chaoz Boyz were a thing once upon a time, and there's nothing saying Orks COULDN'T fall to chaos, but they're incredibly resistant both biologically and culturally to infiltration. They share a pyschic network and know instinctively when something is 'off' about another Ork. Because of this they are highly resistant to infiltration, even by genestealers. As a result, if Orks are to fall to chaos, it has to happen all at once. Khorne is the most likely kulprit, but slaanesh also has potential because they ENJOY themselves, Tzeentch is brutally kunnin. Canonically there have even been Nurgle orks though this is the least likely since Orks don't really despair or get down on nuffin.

Anyway for it to happen, it has to happen all at once to a group. Orks can't survive as individuals, and any method of slow corruption is bound to be found out and expunged as un-orky.

Stormboyz might be a good place to find such nonsense, as they are already unorky but tolerated.

Forge your narrative and make a nw ork rape diorama.

>Chaoz Boyz were a thing once upon a time, and there's nothing saying Orks COULDN'T fall to chaos,

They are still a thing. The sources I mentioned are 2015 and up. In the CSM codex Abaddon has his sorcerers breeding Orks with daemons creating Ork-daemon hybrids.

I bet Abaddon was trying to grow new arms with this method.

by breeding do we mean possessing or daemonically influencing Ork spores?

Also why?

I would imagine daemonically corrupting spores, since I don't think you CAN possess an ork

As for why - Orks are an unending pestilence (hey, found how they can fall to nurgle), literally cannot be removed from the galaxy.

>Also why?

They wreak havoc on the walls of reality

ta,
>Walls
ahh okay that makes some sense I guess although I feel like Abaddon hasn't really thought this through. I wonder if possessed Orks would be as powerful though, given that they only sort of work because of their unshakeable self belief, sticking a daemon in there is going to cause all kinds of problems

I'm pretty sure most editions of D&D before 4e explictly state that half-orcs are born from orcish raping.

The big bad in Bloodquest for a while was a Warboss possessed by a daemon prince of Tzeentch, and that will always be canon for me.

Chaos only interacting with Humans and (sort of) Eldar is fucking lame, anyway. Orks team up with Chaos warbands more than any other faction and they experience all of the required emotions for a fall except dispair - bloodlust, exhultation, cunning plotz, etc. And as for Nurgle, I remember some fluff where an ork band accidentally worshipped him after mistaking a nurgle statue for Gork or Mork, and ended up turning to Chaos wholeheartedly.

So if I make my own hole then put my weewee in it, it isn't rape?

When you put that that way, Slaanesh could likely persuade them best.
>Weirdboy, gimme da analysis wif these big spiky gods
>Ok, boss. Da big red 'un sayz 'e makes we dead killy
>Zogging great! But, not fast? Wat's da point of red if not to make fast? Wat the other iz?
>Da blue bird sez 'e kan make we more kunning dan a grot
>Eh, da grotz ain't really dat kunning, I fink da red is da best, 'xcept not green, got any in da propa kolor?
>Yes boss, but I finks 'e ain't that propa green, smellz weird, bad acne
>Wat ever. Wat's left. Pink? ZOGGING PANSY GURLY PINK?! U grot, even finking about PINK!
>'E She sez 'e she makez uz da best
>Da best? 'Uzt da best?
>Da best, And supa fast too
>....I herd dat da 'umies 'ad sum pink warbuggies in sum big WAAAAAAGH!!! Pink's achually almost like red, yes?