Your party from the last/current campaign you are participating in, is transported to the "House" of pice related...

Your party from the last/current campaign you are participating in, is transported to the "House" of pice related, and now must find a way out without dieing horribly. How do they fare?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bpTn-eH4omM
youtube.com/watch?v=VjkU7vl-WNI
youtube.com/watch?v=kGIOrXpWb3w
youtube.com/watch?v=hboRAttLakU&t=490s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Dwarf prince with half a foot of high-tech powerarmour with psychic entire dead race powers
>Incredibly inteligent hacker lizard who would be useless in a low-tech house
>psychic alien experiment that can heal things from the "Gene pool" of things she ate.
>Everything-Elemental that once managed to glass half a desert and an entire army.

>We once killed a dragon the size of a small town and won by the scruff of our necks

I dunno if we can survive...Maybe if the hacker lizard could bring his slave proxies he genetically modified to be better than him in certain situations so he can send and control those ones instead of being on the field. Woulnt be an easy meal tough.

If they proved to be too difficult to eat, then It would just get bored and throw them down the drain most likely, or just let the other eldritch horrors deal with them because of how lazy it is.

Knowing my party and our tenuous bonds, we'd probably all wind up scattered and lost, split into various groups.

>Depressed human Sorcerer who has been learning a variety of spells from the lord of the Underworld
>A snarky elf rogue who likes to teleport
>A slightly insane human scientist who built Fallout Tier Power Armor and has an alien laser sword

>Sorcerer teleports to another world with the party / Rogue blinks the party back home

I miss when Jordan did reviews about cool games or creepy, yet comfy videos. This shit is just your average "Lel spoopy monster" shit. I want things like the abandoned house.

Come on man, these videos are great. His puppet work is really unique and he gets some really nice vibes presented.

But you're also right in missing his reviews, I wish he would do both. Or at the very least come out and be clear about him not doing reviews anymore, not just being completely silent on the matter.

Eh. Its just not the same. Jordan gave me this really wonderfully creepy, yet soothing sort of vibe in his videos. Like laying still under a blanket in a dark room.

His new videos just try to spook and creep me out. But if thats what he wants to do, so be it, I suppose.

Wow, You Must be Fun At Parties.

What am I looking at?

Please Jordan. Just make one more chill, quiet and mysterious video. Nothing scary. Just dark and quiet. I miss listening to you talk.

youtube.com/watch?v=bpTn-eH4omM

and

youtube.com/watch?v=VjkU7vl-WNI

and then

youtube.com/watch?v=kGIOrXpWb3w

What the fuck

The guy behind it was a video game review who specialized in horror games and atmospheric stuff. He got bored of reviews and decided to get into making his own weird puppet shows.

Okay I'm not gonna lie I only saw a single frame before nopeing.
I may be a coward but I can't handle that shit.

ugh

The first two made me laugh, the third one was genuinely upsetting

Check out some of his other videos. Not everyone is spook city.

You think so? I find the most upsetting elements of the shorts are what happen to the kids. Everything else I find eery but still funny.

An utterly deranged and sadistic cosmic horror that eats children, tosses hearts down drains, and steals people and things from their homes in order to try and fill that empty void it has in place of a soul.

well those were... um... Videos.

Were these supposed to be creepy?

Maybe, Maybe Not. Anyway, Can You Take A Picture Of Me And My Girlfriend?

Time to unload my weapons grade philosophical insight.
All Druids campaign.

GIT SOME (TASTE THE PAIN)

What doth life? is this, a philosopher for ants?

I don't think the monster puppet is a true cosmic horror in the sense that he is actually somewhat relatable to humans. An entity of extreme power, to be sure, but not utterly alien in his thoughts. He sounds like a broken human mind in a vastly powerful shell. The exact source of this power, the origin of his House, these are things unknown to us. But the Puppet's personality is that of a serial killer driven even further insane by loneliness and the march of time.

Yeah, he certainly isn't full-blown fundamentally 'Alien' to human thought, but most of the time the creature seems like it's humoring it's human captives rather than truly 'relating' with them. Which probably explains why he kills them whenever he encounters them, he just can't understand them or comprehend true human emotion because of what he is. It also makes his loneliness that much worse.

What is it? Is it a true cosmic horror that nobody can defeat or is it just a really strong being? Can it warp reality? What are it's powers and abilities?
Because my sayian is either going to just blow up the planet and leave or be killed horribly for being rude.

We don't actually know how powerful the monster is itself. Compared to normal humans and other monsters, it's massive, and so far nothing's been able to stand up against it, he can just pick someone up and eat them/kill them/throw them down the sink, but for all we know maybe someone could just shoot it up to death.

The real challenge would be trying to get out of the house itself. You can run away from the monster just fine, but the house is so enormous and cluttered that escape might be virtually impossible.

It seems that it leans somewhat more to the cosmic horror side of the spectrum. It seems to possess minor reality-warping since it's house is fucking tiny on the outside, but is effectively Infinite on the inside. It also seems to have size-shifting as one of its main abilities. There are other eldritch horrors in the "House", but none of them seem to want anything to do with the thing, and usually just run away from it.

That's why instant transmission is a thing user.
Albeit my character doesn't have that he can still just fly in one direction blowing apart everything until he gets somewhere.

Guy does a mean Courage the Cowardly Dog review
youtube.com/watch?v=hboRAttLakU&t=490s

Judging by his tastes I think it's supposed to be more whimsical and macabre than out right creepy. Kinda unsettling though, the sounds it makes are top tier.

>Previous Group
>Pathfinder, ancient worlds flavored
We haven't had a direct run-in with eldritch things as much as we have their agents. We may or may not be able to handle this one.

>Current Group
>Mutants and Masterminds
We might just pull this one off.