I unironically sold my BTC at 11K because you guys told me it was gonna drop to 8K

I unironically sold my BTC at 11K because you guys told me it was gonna drop to 8K

Fuck you cunts AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNHHHNHHHHHHHHH

Now you learned the hard way that Veeky Forums is mostly a bunch of morons who know nothing

but it is gonna drop to 8k :)

buy high sell low

Actually I remember specifically saying it would deadcat bounce 16k after it hit 11k. So far everything has gone to plan. Next stop 8k.

wew lad :^)

Veeky Forums shit crew reporting in for duty sir

Same here bro. Fucking biz TA fags fucked me over

Do you sell your btc for shitcoins or $?

I sold at 14k but I still wanna kms for listening to TA.

put it all in link right now.
or hold the fiat for a few months and buy the dip.

>Listening to pajeets on biz
To be fair not everyone can make gains, so thanks for the bags, i gladly took them

>unironically sold
How do you "ironically" sell something?

I shilled hard so that people would cash out of their alts (specifically REQ) so that I could accumulate more. Sorry lad, but someone had to lose money so that I could make money.

Guys, get fucking real man. BTC isn't going away. If you bought under 15k, you're great.

it will drop to 8k though, just watch

sorry, user. a little bit typo, I meant 18k not 8k. my bad, my bad

w-what about 15.3 a-user?

So did you see this in your crystal ball?

i heard it'll drop to around 6k

Same, tethered up at $630 for ETH because that TA biz guy was talking about the impending apocalypse, bought back today at $710. Yay.

Where the fuck do you "hear" this shit?
There is absolutley no valid source of information on the future btc course.
You could jusg as well say " Oh, I heard next weeks lottory numbers will contain the number 6".
Maybe it will, maybe it won't.

Nah youre a fucking retard. It double bottomed which is an incredibly bullish pattern.

Not to mention it shook off the normie cucks so hopefully theyll stay the fuck out for a while.

Their weak hands single handidly cause the intense volatility over the past 5 days

You're too much of a brainlet to even be worthy of screenshotting but I will anyway. See you at 8k

i was the user who told you guys about the triple bottom and that we were going up. this was in the thread that said we were going down to 8.5k guess i was right. should have listened to me.

>taking advice from anyone about crypto
this is not a sock market faggot no one knows what is going to happen. for all we know we can wake up tomorrow and see that the whole thing blew up and all our money becomes 0

but everyone said TA says it will crash so we can rebuy cheaper.....

Unironically sold, as opposed to ironically posting memes about how he sold when he really didn't.

These retards think its over, just wait anons.

>you guys told me

I'm probably one of the guys who said it. I never sold anything. Fucking retards

the time to sell was 19k not 11k
the time to buy was 11k not 15k like you probably did now
get rekt newbie