How would the Saiyan civilization fare in the grim darkness of the future?

How would the Saiyan civilization fare in the grim darkness of the future?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sGKFsZVHyGs
youtube.com/watch?v=Fp6g0H5nbf0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Persecuted by the Imperium as witches, xenos, and daemons. Basically, everything the Ordos do not like.

Day One: Planet Vegeta Discovered
Day Two: Saiyans declared for Exterminatus
Day Five: Exterminatus
Day One-Million: Saiyan Gene used to develop new gene-seed
Day One-Million Plus: Great Apes Legion sent to perform recon on Planet Namek

The average Saiyan was a pussy who was weaker than Vegeta as a child. They'd do decent depending on numbers and tactics but unless they had the rest of FriezaCorp, they'd wouldn't do much.

Aren't Saiyans naturally battle hungry, how would Khorne treat them?

The Saiyan's get a zenkai boost everytime they come close to dying, like the Orks they have an almost limitless potential for growth.

So the get the dragonballs and wish the emperor back out of his throne?

First of all, how would ki work? Would it be the same thing as warp energy?

Ki is simply described as lifeforce energy. Those who can use it however are rare.

Seeing as the average saiyan, including the super powerful ones like Goku are vulnerable to conventional weapons and lasers
youtube.com/watch?v=sGKFsZVHyGs

They'd get fucked

The thing with saiyans was the x10 boost they got from going Oozaru. Even Great Ape Raditz would have a power level of 15,000, that's stronger than nearly every other PTO soldier. And regular looser Raditz was already around four or five times stronger than the guy who blew up the moon. In 40k terms regular saiyans would have stats rivalling named characters and Oozarus would be their version of titans. Provided you scale back the occasional planet-busting down to the regular atomic explosions you normally see in dbz fights.

Hey a non-canon movie. Awesome I have a fanfic where Pan discovers a Super-Futa form and rapes all the other characters in the series with her big monkey cock thats as relevant

>I have a fanfic where Pan discovers a Super-Futa form and rapes all the other characters in the series with her big monkey cock
Care to share?

Pretty sure they are considered abhumans.

Don't more lenient planets allow abhumans in the IG? Now I'm imagining fielding an entire IG infantry composed of giant flying monkeys.

>non canon movie
>directed by Toriyama

almonds, ACTIVATE!

Bullets have cut and bruised both Goku and Krillin in both the show and manga recently. Toriyama realised how fucked the power scaling in DBZ got and decided to dial it back. Trouble is he went too far and Goku is less durable now than he was back when Bulma shot him in the face. And the ki blasts look pitiful now compared to what they used to be.

It's even worse when you realise Raditz of all people was able to catch bullets barehanded and throw them back with enough force to kill a man.

best question in hread

> Raditz of all people was able to catch bullets barehanded and throw them back with enough force to kill a man.
Wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=Fp6g0H5nbf0

>I have a fanfic where Pan discovers a Super-Futa form and rapes all the other characters in the series with her big monkey cock thats as relevant
Stop teasing me user and post it already

They'd be an elite melee army with a low model count but extremely powerful troops.

I doubt the imperium would exterminatus them, they would automatically assume they are humans who have some kind of incredibly advanced lost technology allowing them to have the powers they do, especially since they can breed with normal humans. I suspect extreme secret genetic testing would occur to try and mass produce their powers; saiyans armed with imperium tech would be quite an upgrade. Assuming saiyans wanted to fight for the imperium and showed no chaos corruption, the imperium would probably enlist them even if they knew they are 100% xeno and not related to humans at all (keeping that under wraps of course)

That being said the saiyans are extremely violent and war-crazy; goku being an exception because he hit his head. I have a feeling they would be khorne worshipping chaos berserking cunts which would be terrifying when you find out a handful of oozaruu saiyans (the ape form) can wipe out a planets entire civilization in a week

Kek

I just imagined a Sci-Fi version of Wizard of Oz

Battle of Gods and Revival F are canon movies though. But so are Super as well as the Toyotaro manga, so the contradictions between the three get confusing. Especially because Toriyama refuses to clear things up and has only been involved in all three on the fringe. That said, they are canon, unlike the other movies or GT. Every single idea was from Toriyama's mind, even if not every scene was from Toriyama's hand.

If we want to find the "original canon" version of the story, we must look for similarities between all three versions. Unsurprisingly, Goku was taken out by a laser ring in all three versions, meaning it's almost certainly Toriyama's original vision (though in Super he powered down to his base form, but even that is supposed to be strong enough to curbstomp Namek saga final form Frieza [at the start of the fight Goku even said something among the lines of "I don't even need to go Super Saiyan for you anymore". That's before figuring out Frieza did squats for 4 months though]).

The Super anime is canon up until the Super manga catches up where the anime is. After which the manga basically decanonizes the anime, because the anime will strictly follow the manga's storyline.

I doubt that.
Sayans are a space-faring race.

If anything they get accepted as abhumans or become the personal race of Khrone.

Which might not even happen if the Universe Survival Arc (and possibly the Evil Grand Priest arc after that?) is the final arc. Because let's be real here: where do they even have to go after this?

Toriyama is very good at pulling sagas out of his ass. The guy is a comedy writer by trade, not a shounen-mongolian-pugilism-shadowplay writer. He dun giv a shit. He'll just pull some villain out of nowhere.

On top of that ratings for Super have never been better. It beat Boruto a long time ago and is routinely fighting with One Piece.

Something with Goten and Trunks.

Start heading towards the end of Z with Uub

>however are rare
Not when it comes to Saiyans. Any Saiyan warrior can and will use ki. Saiyain workers and butchers and stuff might not use it, but any Saiyan you deal with on the battlefield uses ki to at least fly.

That sucks to hear. I don't follow that mess Super, but Goku was bulletproof as a little boy. Launch shot at him all the time.

It's not that they're bulletproof, it's that they have to be aware of the situation. Goku would tank bullets easily if he's aware of the situation, but if you catch him off guard, they will do damage.

>They training in the hiperbolic chamber
>destroy the warp with a kamehameha

Fucking kek

>"Did you scum believe the prince of all saiyans could be defeated by such faggotry?"

It really depends which though Oozaru is undoubtedly a buff. The average Saiyan was somewhere between Raditz and Nappa. Vegeta was a major exception to rule.

The average Saiyan are immune to bullets.

True and even as kids they're stronger than adults but I doubt that they can send a baby to conquer a planet so easily as before.

>The average Saiyan was a pussy who was weaker than Vegeta as a child.

The average Saiyan was around Raditz's level. Raditz was already strong enough to destroy a planet by himself.

Khorne would fucking love them and hand out blessings like free candy.

No, the Warp usually stands in for magic in 40K. Dragon Ball has magic in it, and it's shown as being very different from Ki.

Ki and Warp should not overlap, although the Warp might overlap with some of the actual magic in Dragon Ball, like what Baba-di does.

Reminder that SSGSS Golden Cell would be stronger than anyone in the current arc.

It's Ki control. People in Dragon Ball can suppress their Ki most of the time. They can control their strength and fuck their wives without breaking anything.

Not really.

When Goku was little, he just automatically tanked bullets.

Thing is, after Goku learned the Saiyan God form, he gained complete control over his ki.

Which means, he can make himself WEAKER than when he was a child.
>hurr durr why would goku do that?
Because it saves ki, which means that he has more ki to use in the next fight.
Of course, the downside is, when you completely power down - AND you have a history of letting your guard down, you're just asking to get shot in the back.

He knew Ki control in late Dragon Ball and he learned to control his Ki as a Super Saiyan in Cell saga

>Sayans are a space-faring race.
No, they aren't. They used Frieza's ships.

because they were assimilated into king cold's empire

During the Cell saga Goku learned how to go super saiyan without any ki or stamina drain and was even able to maintain it while asleep. Why not just stay in that form and bust out the higher level transformations when needed?

Stop making these threads

make me shitlord

Dammit Nappa!

What would the scouter say about Space Marine powerlevels?

They don't have Ki

Do the Saiyans have the numbers to compete?thier troops would obviously be terrifying but they don't have the insane numbers of warhammer

The biggest problem the Saiyans face against any semi-competent sci-fi faction is space combat. They are only shown traveling in one-person infiltration pods and even Frieza's own mothership was pretty tiny. So while an average Saiyan warrior would solo genocide entire 40k planets with ease, their chances of actually getting anywhere without invasion fleets getting shot down by basically anyone are very slim.

But assuming the Saiyans somehow got their hands on some decent space tech...I'd bet they would become aligned with Khorne real quick considering they have fight boners to rival the Orks and no patron deities of their own, and the Imperium would be fairly fucked in that case.

If you raise them to kill in the name of the emperor they will basically be less stupid Ogryns with more strength, and they would figure out that hybrids don't have as much aggression with no loss of strength, get a ton of hybrids and they would be really useful I can see some being used by Inquisitors or Rogue Traders as heavy hitters.

Didn't Vegeta make a comment about becoming "The Might Ozzaru?" Or is that just a TFS thing? Because that implies (even if only slightly) that they worship a giant monkey god.

I don't remember that comment. Closest thing to gods the Saiyans had is the original SS God (whom the "bad" Saiyans hated) and their Kami equivalent (filler only), neither of which they worshipped.

I welcome our flyring monkey daemon prince overlords

And then he wakes up, the golden throne turns off and the Imperium loses FTL travel.

Ki is the physical manifestation of life energy. It's not psychic in nature, as psychic powers exist in Dragonball and are different.

Genestealers get a hold of some Sayians. What do

He can just continue sitting on it though.

Have there been any race with skin so tough that the genestealers couldn't implant?

Everyone has Ki. If you have a life force and are an organic being you give off a power rating. They would have it, they just wouldn't be able to utilize it for stuff like blasts or flight.

>welcoming monkeys

Why is he so perfect?

Goku gets literally shot in the head in the first 5 mintues of the show, he walks it off straight away, he was like 8 at the time

The power scale in super is utterly fucked. They lost more power with brief spurts of not training then they gained from years in the ROSAT

That was the Cell Games. Dragon Ball is awful at power scaling in general. Almost like it was written by a guy who rarely planned ahead and made shit up as he went along.

Or, you know, how GW treats every Codex update.

Probably not great. Normal saiyans couldn't really do casual world destroying bullshit.

Then again as says Khorne would see them as His children, so it's likely they'd get a lot of blessings, then survive a few powers, get some zenkais, and gradually build up to real terrors.

So I guess the answer would be they'd start out slow and start gaining train momentum. Orks would probably think they were cool as hell.

>The average Saiyan was somewhere between Raditz and Nappa.

Lolno. Raditz was Vegetas right hand man when they were growing up and he constantly exclaims his superiority. He's an elite, it's just that literally every other Saiyan we see is a super duper elite that's either been doing this way longer or is a mega prodigy.

People forget that an "average" PTO soldier is like as not to need jets to fly or a laser to shoot. Just being able to do that shit on your own makes you relatively strong.

A real median power level for a run of the mill Saiyan is probably like 700-800, if not a bit lower. Enough to be solidly above Goku or Piccolo, but not that great on DBZ scale.

Of course on 40k scale that's still fucking amazing. A fully airborne soldier capable of blasting apart cities in one hit is worth like an entire company of space marines.

This being before you get into the fact that seemingly any species in DB can have psychics or learn magic, and thus you'd have wacky shit like Saiyan psykers running around.

Oh, we're including he movies? Cool, they win, they have Brolly, his power is maximum.

>Theres still six universes not involved
>The reason they're not involved is because they're the strongest

I think i can see somewhere

>Orks would probably think they were cool as hell.
While I couldn't see them as being anything more than Allies of Convenience, they would probably make for some of the most devastating teamups. One-man armies working with the fucking Orks, wrecking shit left and right. It'd make Taudar look tame in comparison.

>Saiyan butches

Not actually sure those exist. We literally only see warrior saiyans, and considering what we see of Goku's appetite, i think they all just fly into the woods, kill a dinosaur(which would be there FOR SOME REASON), eat it, and fly back.

>This being before you get into the fact that seemingly any species in DB can have psychics or learn magic, and thus you'd have wacky shit like Saiyan psykers running around.
Well, Goku DID show that he could communicate telepathically a couple times. So there may be some form of latent psyker talent in them. At the very least they can be gifted it like in Bardock's case, being able to see the future. Doubt they'd really utilize such abilities though.

You just realized Majiin Buu is a warp daemon now, Slaneesh wins, gg, game over

Later on, they stole their initial ships from that other race on their planet.

>The imperium arrives during that
>Decide that the tiny people are tok different but the tails can safely be chopped off
>Join im the exterminatus
>Offer them all the weapons and ships they want if they cut off their tails and fight in their name
>The saiyans agree eventually
>Too many fucking super saiyans

They do, they're just rarer, weaker Saiyans like Goku's mom. Hell, their home planet clearly had scientists and people whose professions extended beyond warriors, since after their homeworld (Sadala) was destroyed they conquered the planet they ended up on (Plant) and renamed it after their King (Vegeta).

Ozzaru is the giant monkey transformation.

Gonna need to work extra hard to keep Khorne away from them, especially if they start chimping out.

>Or, you know, how GW treats every Codex update.
AND THIS... IS... TO LOYALTY... EVEN FURTHER BEYOND!

Ozaru just means "Great Monkey" in Japanese and it's what they call their transformed version.

Wasn't part of Videl's thing in Z was that's where we learned that almost everybody can use ki to fly, but firing energy beams is just something some people just can't do?

Goku was vulnerable because he lowered his guard. This is fairly consistent throughout the series; we see Vegeta cheap shot him during the Buu arc, and Goku gets hurt by a rock thrown by Krilin when he's sleeping in the Cell arc.

Thing is, this stuff only works when their guard is down. The biggest danger to Saiyan's in this scenario would be Officio Assassinorum

No, everyone including her can shoot Ki beams if they know how to use Ki. Beams are actually easier than flying, they've been around since original DB. Even a human on Videl's level of strength can use Ki attacks (Spopovich). In fact going by Dragon Ball Online's backstory, Gohan eventually will write a book on the physics of Ki while Pan will take over her grandpa's studio and help people across the planet learn how to use it, prompting Krillin to start up a new Turtle School and Tien a new Crane School, with Goten and Trunks starting up a swordfighting school after learning that applying Ki to certain weapons greatly increases their effectiveness to the point of breaking nearly unbreakable materials (in other words making Power Swords and other such weapons commonplace, though dependent on the user's Ki).

The Imperium had warp travel before he was stuck on the throne you know.

>his power is maximum
>got burned by lava
Bruh

Imagine if instead of that one Ork Warboss who invaded Khorne's turf and has to eternally fight demons, it were Saiyans. Even the weakest Saiyan would get progressively stronger from being forced to fight constantly. They'd receive constant zenkai boosts ensuring that their power grows exponentially. Eventually after years of being exposed to this training regime that Goku and Vegeta never dreamt of, the group of Saiyans would grow strong enough to destroy galaxies, create dimensional holes using ki attacks and even kill the chaos gods themselves.

He can power the astronomican without having to sit on the throne. However, the further he gets away from it the more it takes.

I know, i just love shitpoating about he best/worst db character

Did I just travelled back in time to the year 2000 or something? Are we seriously redoing Goku vs X debates again?

Dragonball Super is a thing now, user.

BoG, RoF & the new series is out.

The Saiyans and Orks would be a match made in heaven

they only get boosts when they come back from near death. bit hard to come back when they're skulls are being seperated from their bodies and then they're resurrected at base.

>Almost like it was written by a guy who rarely planned ahead and made shit up as he went along.
Blame his editor for it, the original plan was Dragon Ball and nothing else.

Gohan was a shit protag

Pretty good

Reminder that FriezaCorp has them by the balls.