This is Leman Russ. Truest and most trusted son of the Emperor...

This is Leman Russ. Truest and most trusted son of the Emperor. Say something mean and spout memes out of envy about him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NjkNNDuAb9A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He has lovely blonde hair, and his doggos are very well behaved

That is an ANCIENT meme. One I haven't seen in a long time.

>Veeky Forums isn't full of weebs
>Veeky Forums isn't just /a/ with dice

You are a loyal lap dog. Obeying orders without question is a good thing. Unless, say the order was contradictory and could end up causing one of the worst friendly fire instances know to man that could result in the party fired upon, who are loyal to begin with, to turn traitor and screw over the party who fired upon them later down the line. But you're too loyal for that.

M8 the 2 "missing" legions were not loyal, ya dumb newfag

>could end up causing one of the worst friendly fire instances know to man

Eh not really, the 1ks were pretty insignificant and the SW swatteted them aside easily. Plus the damage fagnus did was already done so no loss from the based wolves culling some heretics

I prefer Rogal Dorn and the Imperial Fists.

Should have stayed and helped defend Terra rather than get your anus destroyed by Horus' Worldbreaker.

I'm talking about the tsons you idiot.

>hurr durr lets out all our eggs in one basket

>transexual sons
>loyal

It was implied that the space yiffs lost a lot of man-power in the razing of prospero. I mean seriously, leman and his legion are just as blood thirsty as the WE in a couple cases. They take a kill order as a genocide order.

Angron>russ because at least angy was up front about it rather being in denial.

>retard gets wrecked for trying to leeroy jenkins a superior primarch and legion

Really worked out well, didn't it?

Brainlets detected
Non whites suspected

>i dont know how wars are fought the post

Guess George Washington should have just put all his troops around Philly from the get go, fuck everything else right?

GOAT primarch

I recently re-read a Thousand Sons after getting back in to BL after Dark Imperium cause I remembered it being a good book and oh boy is Russ a fgt.
What a completely terrible and useless Primarch. Russ's interactions with the TSons should have gotten him killed by the Emperor for being such a shit bloke. His behaviour on Shrike and his subsequent threat to kill Magnus means that he should have been put down. Seriously Russ kills several TSons marines and gets away with it for what reason? Does this ever happen again until the heresy? I honestly cant believe he got away with Prospero after that shit.
As a final point I often hear people talking about Russ being honourable yet he starts of the attack on Prospero with an orbital bombardment that would have completely destroyed Tizca and everyone in it had they not had a psychic defense up. Such honour many wolf.

>Truest and most trusted son of the Emperor.
Lets see how he shapes up shall we.

>MUH Emperors Executioner
No Primarch kills.

>MUH loyalty
Follows the orders of arch traitor.

>Wasn't at Terra for the seige
Still only had enough marines left over to make 1 other chapter after the heresy.

Yeah hes shit.

That's not Dorn.

He killed Primarch 2 & 11, I.E. the lost sons. THAT is why he is called the executioner.

>He killed Primarch 2 & 11, I.E. the lost sons.
Nah we know thats not true because when he's crying like a bitch after Prospero he tell Bjorn that he didnt think a Primarch could die. You should read Wolf King as it also shows that the Executioner moniker was just for show and its what caused Russ to get manipulate so easily because he believed his own hype.

>He killed Primarch 2 & 11
Yiffers actually think this LMAO.

>Anyone
>Envying Russ
Russ' defining trait is that he is a dangerous retard.

is Russ the dog fucker?
I don't know much W40K lore, but the space wolves are descended from actual wolves, right?

>They descended upon us, not on the Emperor’s orders but those of Warmaster Horus. We knew nothing of this at the time. Only later would we learn that the Emperor had demanded we return to Terra under shameful arrest. It was Horus, manipulating the tides of the war before it was even truly declared, who arranged for our censure to become our execution. He wanted us to despise the Imperium. He wanted us– those who survived– to stand with him against the Emperor when we had nowhere else to turn.

>And the Wolves obliged him. In their ignorance, as tragic as our own, they fell upon us. Even now, I do not hate the Wolves. Their only sin was to be betrayed by those they trusted. In that more innocent age, they had no reason to doubt the First Warmaster’s words.

>The Black Legion has its own name for the Wolves. We call them Thulgarach, ‘the Deceived’. Some of us sneer the title, while others say it without mockery. The word itself places emphasis on the cunning of the deceiver, rather than foolishness of the deceived. The destruction of Prospero was Horus’s triumph, not the Wolves’.

>As for the Thousand Sons, I do not know what they call the Wolves, any more. I have little truck with my former Legion and its melancholic overlords. Not since I made my father Magnus kneel before my brother Abaddon.

-Talon of Horus

Even the Thousand Sons admit that the Wolves did nothing wrong.

No, in Wolf King the Emperor took Russ aside and explained his role in the Crusade.

SUCK IT LEMAN YOU FURRY FUCK

>Even the Thousand Sons admit that the Wolves did nothing wrong.
Some retard you are to think Khayon represents the TSons.

>‘You know, I never cared that the Wolves came for us. Oh, I cared that they burned the place that had given me knowledge and could give me more. But I never saw it as unjust. It was completely justified.’

>He laughed.

>‘I did not even mind the hypocrisy of their shaman ways. We were, and are, sorcerers, and we live for power and to make ourselves more powerful. That is the way we were then, and the way we are now. Most of the others just liked to believe that we had a better reason for what we did.’

>The pebble was still in his fingers. He flicked it up and caught it between forefinger and thumb.

>‘I took this from one of them when they came to burn my pyramid. Almost the only thing left of him after I was done. All I could think of was that it was Magnus’s fault, him and the rest of the Sekhmet. They had made it happen, the Wolves were just the reaction. I remember thinking that if I had stood where they were, I would not have been so blind. I would have done what was needed by necessity not ideals. I was thinking that as I pulled the Wolves apart. The last one had a hooked axe, and hair that rattled on his armour because of the stones plaited into the locks. I took just this one. Never lost it since. Never tried to keep it, either. Somehow it is just still here, still with me.’ A small flicker of psychic energy clicked between his fingers and the pebble. ‘That is just the way of things, I suppose. Things remain that you were not expecting.’

-Cetias (Ahriman Unchanged)

You see, again, the Wolves were in the right. By admission of the Thousand Sons themselves.

Honestly dude, I just want to say thanks for actually posting quotes, rather then knee jerk rage responses.

Personally, aside from being a little too high on their own ego, I don't mind the 30k Wolves.

You got the quote of Cetias below your post, you got Ahriman saying, you got the regret shard of Magnus saying it. What more do you want? And why doesn't Khayon represent the Sons? He tried the hardest to save the Legion from Ahriman's madness. He was the one who punished Ahriman the most for it by beating him to a pulp,

>Only later would we learn that the Emperor had demanded we return to Terra under shameful arrest.
Ahriman learnt that during the BoP. Khayon confirmed retarded yet again.

Samefag.

>+When the Wolves came, I would have let this world burn for our sins. We deserved to die here, all of us. But you… You dared to think yourself higher than me. You fought. You did not accept punishment. You defied me.+ It gestured with a glass claw at the city and the unfolding ritual. +And now you will pay with everything you have ever cared for.+

-One of the shards of Magnus

We're all samefag here, user.

Cringe.

>Even now, I do not hate the Wolves. Their only sin was to be betrayed by those they trusted.
God I fucking hate this retarded character. ADB needs to be fucking stopped.

Khayon is bae.

>“Despite everything I have done, my fate is my own,” Magnus said. “I am a loyal son of the Emperor, and I would never betray him, for I have already broken his heart and his greatest creation. I will accept my fate and though history may judge us traitors, we will know the truth. We will know we were loyal unto the end because we accepted our fate.”
Magnus the Red.

He's a mary-sure insert in the worst way possible. Simply the worst character in 40k and the fact you like him and use him as a source tells me everything I need to know about you.

youtube.com/watch?v=NjkNNDuAb9A

You gonna reply to yourself again to seem like youre not the only faggot here?

>mfw TSfag butthurt

>The yiff wont stop embarrassing himself

Wait Russ is a fucking psyker and casts runes to see the future?

>He picked up the rune-tokens and cast them down again. They fell in a loose clatter, tracing out the swirl of future-lines graven on the stone. Some fell facedown, and were ignored. Others showed their mark to the sullen light of the fires.
>Ahlwaz. Gugnir. Dag. Rizam. Izhad.
>What did it mean? Russ relaxed his exhausted eyes, red-rimmed from two weeks without sleep, letting them lose focus as he attempted to peer beyond the material realm.
>There is a pattern. They speak. The Allfather is silent, but the runes speak. There is a pattern.
>If that were so, he could not see it. He persevered, opening his mind to possibility. There was a glimmer, for a moment, just on the edge of the senses, then nothing.

What the actual fuck? What a fucking hypocrite.

It's bone and rune reading. The power of Fenris is used, not the power of the Warp.

Magnus and his spawn throw their minds into the corrupting tides of the Warp and commune with the daemons there.

The Woof method is pure. The Sons is not.

When did become OK to openly be a furry and make furry threads? This has almost no relation to 40K whatsoever.

>Truest and most trusted son of the Emperor.

That's Dorn, user. Russ is literally the Janitor Primarch. He's kept around with a small Legion so the Emperor can blunt a traitor Legion without losing someone useful to the overall plan. His role is to die fighting so a more important legion like the Dark Angels can win an easy victory. And he couldn't even do that right, because he let the guy he needed to suicide attack trick him into destroying the Emperor's only backup plan.

Dorn is all the shit that Russ claims to be, right down to the fact that he actually killed a Primarch instead of just talking about it.

Russ could have been a great Primarch, but for whatever reason BL decided to write him as a beta that believes he's an alpha. You should support a real Primarch like Lion El'Jonson.

Kek I just finished reading the story and even Bjorn calls Russ out on that bullshit.
>Bjorn glanced down at the rune-circle on the chamber floor. The knuckle-bone tokens lay on the engraved lines, and it looked like they had been there for some time.
>‘You have not been casting,’ Bjorn said. Russ chuckled– a purring growl. ‘I asked them for long enough. We must learn to go further now– our enemies cannot be the only ones to scry the ways of fate.’
>Bjorn thought on that. ‘No, I suppose not. And yet...’
>‘It is forbidden. We forbade it, and we censured the one who dabbled deepest.’ Russ waved a warning finger at him. ‘But it is different. This is different. I understand it now, though it took the serpents of the Alpha Legion to drive me to it.’
>Bjorn let that go. One day, the Wolves would have to examine their mystical creed, to ask themselves the hard questions the Thousand Sons had ducked, but amid a galaxy-spanning war that was still expanding, that day was a long way off.

Besides Ahriman showed Othere the truth of that lie on Propsero. Shame on you for continuing to lie.

Wait is that after Prospero? Thats fucked up.

>‘Do not think I grieve for Magnus,’ Russ muttered. There was animus there still. ‘Do not make that mistake. He was executed, and that was what we were charged to do.’ His fingers dragged through Geri’s nape, harder now. ‘Magnus was a bastard. Magnus was a liar. Magnus would look you in the eye and lecture you while he blundered through the immaterium like a raging konungur. Hel, we always knew more than him– what to touch, what not to touch. Our bone-rattlers knew more than him. There’s intelligence, and there’s hubris. I don’t grieve for Magnus, not for a second. I’d do it again.’

There is no lie. The power of Fenris was proven to be real. In "Crimson King", it was shown that the Fenris Wolf spirit power was incomprehensible for the Thousand Sons.

>Magnus would look you in the eye and lecture you while he blundered through the immaterium like a raging konungur. Hel, we always knew more than him– what to touch, what not to touch. Our bone-rattlers knew more than him. There’s intelligence, and there’s hubris.
And people think Magnus was the arrogant one. Yet here's Russ flaunting the Edict and then saying this? Kek.

That's stupid tho.
How are they NOT daemons?
Why did the Emperor get on Lorgar's case when the wolves were worshipping actual warp spirits?
This is why I hate the wolves, they just get away with shit because writer favouritism. I'll always hold they should have gone traitor, at least then they'd be an excuse to bring proper chaos warriors over to 40k. As they are they're just a failure at being vikings.

>espousing to be gathering knowledge for the good of all mankind
>yet hide it away for themselves
>"magocracy"
>not repeating the worst horrors of the Old Night caused by the witch-lords
>demonic familiars
>wrecking the webway barrier of the channel to Terran gate
I for one am glad the vaults of Beta-Garmon had been emptied and used on Prospero. The only mistake the Emperor made was not to have sent a joint force of Space Wolves, Death Guard and Dreadwing.
Fuck you Magnus. Fuck you and your black magics.

>Death Guard and Dreadwing.
Friendly reminder Mort became a sorcerer and Typhus is a psyker. You shitty legion follows the whims of the warp as much as, or more than those you despise.

They are psychic manifestations of warrior spirit of the Space Wolves and world soul of Fenris. For the thousand time I say they are pure.

Russ actually wanted to remove his legion from Fenris because he thought it was unsuited to raise a legion to the ideals that the Emperor required. The Emperor ordered him to keep his legion on Fenris. Probably because he knew about the power of Fenris and wanted thew wolves to harness it.

>For the thousand time I say they are pure.
Tell that to Wyrdmake who died to the denizens great ocean when he attempted to face Ahriman in the warp.

>Personally, aside from being a little too high on their own ego, I don't mind the 30k Wolves.
They are under the next level conditioning, deeper that even the Alphas. The only ones in the legion who know the full truth of all the battles they had fought are Russ and the Wolf Priests, the rest know of them only in "heroic" sagas, and in my headcanon that's the reason they are so self-righteous.

Not a DG player. Mortarion's a butthurt faggot, but the Nikaea is the one thing he actually did right.

The wiki tells a different story

>When they met on the field, Ahriman used his sorcery to not only kill Wyrdmake physically but to annihilate his soul before it could pass into the Warp.

>but the Nikaea is the one thing he actually did right.
Almost every legion broke Nikaea and the Imperium wouldnt exist without psykers and the librarians. Magnus was right and Nikaea has never made sense since it changed from sorcery to all psyker powers.

The wiki is lying.
Ahriman stripped Wyrdmake of his power and left his soul helpless before the gathering "sharks" of the Warp.
t. have read A Thousand Sons

>The wiki tells a different story
Dont trust a fucking wiki user besides I've got the book right here.

>The Rune Priest was a broken shadow of his former haughty self. His subtle body haemorrhaged life energy and his aura flickered with the damage Ahriman’s truth had wrought upon his mind.
>All his certainty was undone and his soul was bare, raw and undefended.
>“This is for Ankhu Anen,” said Ahriman, and he threw Wyrdmake to the void-predators. They closed on his helpless form with hungry savagery, snapping and tearing with warp-sharpened claws and vorpal fangs. It was over in seconds, the glowing morsels of the Rune Priest’s soul devoured and lost forever.
>Ahriman watched with no small amount of satisfaction as Ohthere Wyrdmake’s armoured form collapsed, the body of flesh unable to survive the death of the soul.

Breddy gud tank desu

Oops.

>YOU ARE WEEEEEAK, LEMAN.

This is Lemon Rush. Tastiest and most favoured drink of the Emperor. Say something mean and spout memes out of bitterness of not affording it.

>transexual sons
It's the furry bitch again, lmao. Not tired of getting destroyed?

>dork angels

Lapdog of the enemy. Horus told him to kill and he did without question.

Literally this. Based user knows what's up.

UNYIELDING ONE TRUEST SON

YIFF IN HELL DOGFUCKERS

Its a well used meme you dip

BASED

>well used
>makes zero sense, sound like it's made up by a 5 year old and literally only one salty furry spams it in every 1k son/space yiff thread

OP you need this advice.

That doesnt say anything at all about the fenris spirit being somehow seperate from the powers of the warp. All Russ is saying is that HIS psykers know the difference between 'good' warp and 'bad' warp. Which is a pretty stupid thing to say, considering all warp interaction is dangerous warp interaction.

Citation please, else this is just baseless speculation.
Yes, this happens with chaos marines, too. Most of them are functionally immortal, like demons. Kill them, amd their essence returns to the warp to be reborn. Unless you destroy their 'soul', like Emps did with Horus

I too, like using Dark Angles.

>Citation please, else this is just baseless speculation.

Wrath of Magnus. The Wolf Spirit of Fenris was shown to be real. Magnus tapped into it to fuel his ritual.

The good spirits and the evil spirits of the Warp.

>Most of them are functionally immortal, like demons. Kill them, amd their essence returns to the warp to be reborn.
That's only true for a VERY small and VERY exceptional few. Most get claimed/devoured by daemons.

Stay ass mad fgt

>That's only true for a VERY small and VERY exceptional few. Most get claimed/devoured by daemons.

Actually, the daemon codex says that their souls become one with their god. Many considers this an honour.

What chaos god do the dead dark angels join?

Says the one spoutin yiff and furry memes. Gtfo you closeted deviant

>O-Only Thousand Sons and Dark Angels h-hate Space Yiffs
LMAO

>L-Lion is a traitor
>LOYALTY IS IT'S OWN REWARD
>Luther was afraid Lion would nuke Caliban if he found just a little heresy there
>Chaos Gods had to directly take him out

>L-Leman is loyal
>disobeyed a direct order from THE EMPEROR in favor of one given by The Arch-Heretic
>drove a loyal legion into heresy, also destroying Big E's only backup plan, almost damning humanity
>refused to stay and defend Terra and instead got his ass kicked by Horus, almost damning humanity again
Leman was almost as instrumental as Lorgar in allowing Chaos to win lmao.

His doggos look like lions.

The Emperor cause they're loyal, meanwhile dogfuckers get fought over by the entire pantheon, everyone's got a claim lmao.
Khorne
>bloodthirsty murderhobo retards
Tzeentch
>literally done more for him them most of his champions, lmao
Slaanesh
>debauching degenerates that copulate with canines
Nurgle
>Smelly never showering furry people

>a group of ''people'' literally obsessed with wolves to the point they turn into fucking wolves and ''ride'' each other
>w-what are you talking about, n-nothing furry there
Lmao get destroyed

Nice memes fgt, way to follow OP's instructions with your memes of envy lmao

Actually, Morkai the Doggu of the Underworld claims them.

I would love Uss to come back just for Magnus to cuck him

>Truest and most trusted son of the Emperor
You seem to have forgotten someone.

>over and incorrect use of greentext
>low IQ
>probable non white racially challanged poster
>disdain for superior Vlka Fenryka
Samefag detected. Kill team dispatched.

>facts are memes
Stay mad.

>facts

>>low IQ
>Samefagging is replying to different people
The only low IQ here is you, untermensch.
>superior
The only thing they're superior is is retardation, they got World Eaters beat out in that.

Also, unironically back to /pol/. While i do enjoy good political banter, this is literally the last place for that.

>implying all those posts werent you
Dork Angel Internet Defense Force at it again

>Leman didn't violate a direct order from The Emperor with Big E's left hand man screaming at him to just follow it
>he didn't obey The Arch-Traitor
>He didn't force a loyalist legion into heresy, not only weakening his own in the process and bolstering enemy ranks, but also destroying Big E's only backup plan
>He didn't refuse to stay and defend Terra only to get his ass kicked and have to sit out the Siege
LMAO in how much denial can a furry be? Do you even read 40k beyond posting here?

How are different replies to different posts ''samefagging'', you fucking retard?

>loyalty is its own reward

I always found this hilarious considering Lion was only loyal to himself, he was hardly loyal to his legion and the Emperor. Ever hear the saying "actions speak louder than words" user? Lion talked a good talk but never walked the walk.