WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

>Custodes are bigger than astartes

wow what shocking news

Arent Sekhmet OP as shit rules-wise? Who wins on the table?

>Use Primaris as normal Marines
>Use Custodes Terminators as regular terminators

How can they screw up custodian terminators so badly?
Plastics were awesome, that exclusive custodian model was amazing, custodian dreads were great, and now this.
With this 3rd party like shoulderpads and torsos.

LEARNING IS FORBIDDEN

What are you fucking gay? They look great.

>no pauldron pteruges
I still don't understand why, forgeworld

That appears to be a transexual son. They are not only physical manlets but also mental midgets.

Truely disgusting

>transexual son
Err, wat?

daughter (male)

Where are you even getting that from?

Agreed and checked.

They are not exactly OP because of what limits their choice powers, but yeah, they are WAAAAAYYYYYY too cheap.

>triggered lanklet
kek

Are the Custodes finally getting off their asses and doing something?
If the Imperium is ever again in a spot where a fucking ground battle is being fought on Terra to the point that whether or not Emperor's personal guards are present to fight is actually relevant, humanity is beyond fucked anyways.

"Let's give the most elite soldiers in the galaxy the best gear and training and then station them in the safest place in the empire where they do nothing. For ten thousand years." Like come on surely there's a better use of resources than guarding the holy toilet.

The emperor is the most powerful psyker to ever exist, he can take care of himself. I wouldn't be surprised if the Throne has archaeotech defense turrets and shit. Hell, knowing 40k, the entire Imperial Palace can rise out of the ground as a continent-sized Titan with big E piloting.

>Are the Custodes finally getting off their asses and doing something?
Yes, though most of their coolest units and best gear are trapped in the 31st millenium until FW gets off their asses and makes an Imperial Armour book with all of it in it for 8th.

>side by side mags
>over under barrels

what the fuck

Average British people aren't allowed to have firearms, and, as such, cannot into guns.
Same goes for Koreans and the Japanese.

That hurt me

It loads and fires two bullets at a time?

I've been told it explodes a page or two later, but I haven't been able to confirm.

Alternate title:
>thiskillsthe/k/.jpg