Ultramarines...

Ultramarines, Salamanders and Space Furries are the only likeable factions and if you hate Ultras because muh Matt Ward boogeyman go fuck yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Imperial_Fists#What_it_means_to_be_an_Imperial_Fist
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

marinlets out

But none of those are factions, they're chapters within a single faction.

Also the Lamenters were dope.

Posting in a troll bread!

>ultrafags and space yiffs
>likeable
bad troll is bad

>i get my opinions from meme articles on the internet

>Not Dark Angels

It goes from
>Salamanders
>Space yiffs
>Massive power gap
>Ultrasmurfs

>not rainbow warriors
obviously b8

How comes you don't have any kids after 10 thousand years, Sallyboy? You don't like girls or something?

like able not powerful you monkey.

Raptors use tactics and camouflage, that makes them far more likeable than any glory hogging twats.

>Not liking LotD

I hate ultrasmurf since 3rd edition, does it count?

>He doesn't even know the Lamenters
Just continue to play pretend, pleb.

I'd agree of you had actually spelt Blood Angels, White Scars and Imperial Fists correctly like you had meant to.

>Orks
>not a likeable faction
Zog off.

You continue on, true to the Emperor that was. When word reaches you of a Black Crusade driving into the heart of the Imperium, a chance for vengeance is at hand. The Primarch takes three hundred warriors to hold the forces of chaos back until the rest of the Chapter can join him. But, it does not happen. The Primarch is laid low, and you fight to recover his remains. It is the saddest moment of your life, the Primarch is gone, the Emperor is gone, and the Legion is gone. You bear his remains back to the Phalanx where they will rest for eternity. You endure. You relive your nightmares when Vandire causes a second Imperial Civil War, and you fight through the same corridors you once defended. The Tau menace is thwarted by you and the Ultramarines, fighting alongside each other once more. On Miral the horror of the Great Devourer is thrown back by your hand. You are there when First Captain Lysander returns in time to stop the Traitors from ruining the Imperium during the 13th Black Crusade. You fight across the bleak moors of Cadia, against the sons of the monster who crippled your Master so long ago; it is a wound that still drives so much of your being so many years later. You sacrifice and you believe. You will fight the enemies of the Emperor for all eternity, you endure, you sacrifice, you do not relent. That is what it is to be a Son of Dorn.

1d4chan.org/wiki/Imperial_Fists#What_it_means_to_be_an_Imperial_Fist

What if I hate Ultras for reasons other than Matt Ward?

>No your dudes
Seriously? What's even the point?

The real pain they must endure is getting that yellow paint scheme onto the minis.

I like that you left my beloved Salamanders out of that post.

I always liked the Crimson Fists, that Rynn's World novel made them seem like likeable guys, with as much emotion as you can really put in a space marine

lamenters are just yellow salamanders

lol could you imagine

Salamanders aren't on the endangered species list.

no, salamanders actually get shit done