/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Old bread: Pasta bin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Scary cyoaas pleasfhjjjkk

I still don't understand how "harmless" can be considered yandere

shes a yandere, but shes too self aware/scared/weak to do anything crazy due to it

In other words, she is a shitty yandere

as a yandere? maybe- shes probably better to be with/around than the average yandere tho

No. The purpose of a waifu cyoa is to serve as a masturbation tool. If she accomplishes that, she is by definition a good yandere waifu in a yandere cyoa.

>The purpose of a waifu cyoa is to serve as a masturbation tool

>masturbation tool
thats what fetish CYOA are for- like Toks shit

Waifu CYOA's are masturbation for your heart boner

Yandere just needs to have a fucked up mind.

If a half dimensional character written up in less than a hundred words by some sperg who last interacted with a living person two years ago actually touches your heart you probably have a serious psychosis

>Not filling the blanks around what it is already written

>no best yandere
Shit CYOA

I have a tremendous loreboner for settings where the world is split up in multiple factions that transcend national borders. Especially the first megacorp cyoa did a wonderful job with that. Any more cyoas like that come to mind?

Bonus points if the factions are not known to the common man. Imagine the templars running most of europe while the illuminati run america, etc.

>if a cropped picture of a generic anime girl drawn by a fat jap who last saw a woman IRL 3 years ago gets you hard you need help
>if a barebones setting and rudimentary plot written by a failure who failed English gets your mind racing you must have never read a good story

I'm still stoked at the idea of this getting any kind of update. It's been a while since I've had daydreams of being a yandere.

This is true.

>then what are you doing here.jpg

Is the theme of this thread going to be "yanderes"? Is the guy who points out why most yanderes aren't yanderes bj

Accidental post. I meant to ask: is the guy who points out yanderes aren't yanderes but yangires or something here? I like that guy.

>tfw no yandere bf cyoa

>If a half dimensional character written up in less than a hundred words by some sperg who last interacted with a living person two years ago actually touches your heart you probably have a serious psychosis
>less than a hundred words

>implying

Did that empire revival thing get updated?

Nigga please.

...that's a boy and a girl, right?

>/r9k/

Tell us the difference please.
Are "yangires" the ones that want to murder/murder-suicide her sempai? Those are bad. Juno is the absolutely worst yandere I've ever seen.
Except for the scene after meeting the mother where she (spoilers) reveals she brought a duffelbag of knives ready to get rid of Yuki's mom if she was a problem. That was good. That scene showed her being a yandere without stabbing at Yuki/anyone showing interest in Yuki.

desu I think /cyoag/'s interest in yanderes was just a fad induced by a tiny but loud minority

Canon? No, Bum and Sangwhoo are boys. In that pic? Who knows. Girls love to cosplay as boys so Bum might actually be a girl there. Your penis can safely erect, user.

Does anyone else take an already made cyoa and modify it with choices and improvements to suit your likes for your personal use? What kind of changes do you make?

That Bum is too pretty. Bum is supposed to be plain. Reeeee! Don't sexualize female (male) characters!

>doesn't call you onii-chan

ignore the immortality options when they have nothing to do with the cyoa's theme

To advocate for equality one must sexualize everything.

>Inmortality options are bad

Your posts reminded me of that Twilight tidbit, that vampires are forever frozen in the mental state they were in when they turned. One of the girls was turned shortly after being gangraped. Freaky shit.

I'm not into incest, that's sick.

>you were enslaved by crazy elven females
>if you gain their favor, you can spend 2 points on getting to eat meat once in a while, 1 point to make them futas or 4 points to make them give you immortality

tok har lol

m8 if you get a boner from a bad plot you really do have issues

>boner from a bad plot
reading comprehension

Highlander's Deus Ex cyoa apparently has one. Didn't save it though.

RIP

not my fault you lack it

Highlander did a what? I ... I guess I need that ...

;_;
The best die first.

It's about turning into the first true sapient AI in the cyberpunk future. Its not finished. You can ask for the WIP though.

It's a terrible day for rain.

Yanderes have to be crazy, and obsessively in love. No other requirements, any kind of insanity works.

Isn't every user with a waifu a yandere by definition then?

that's only the obsessive type of yandere

Not all of them would be insane by a medical definition.

No, all yanderes need the love aspect. That's where the dere part is from. If they're just crazy they're a yangire.

Needs a yandere option.
Considering how many waifus everyone has, we're hardly obsessive.
And we're not really crazy, just lonely.

Why would you think that, user?

I love you, yangire-chan. One day you'll be mine

love isn't necessarily obsessive you dolt

This fucking show I swear

off to another quality start

>past 20%
>start

Yes, that is what constitutes a start. Keep working those numbers, brainlet.

>past 20%
>that is what constitutes a start

look at him trying to put the numbers together!

keep trying sweetie

go open a dictionary some time sweaty

?

>sweaty
aww, were you trying to copy words? just keep doing your best and stay in school!

>sweaty

OC, tentatively finished. I need help with balance.
1/2

I finally did something. Yay!

>sweaty

go take a shower, sweaty

2/2

those ellipses are an eyesore

Oh hey, it's the cute Tiamat mom CYOA. I was wondering if that was still going.

How do you represent pauses in speaking that don't finish the sentence then? Ellipses are all that came into my mind.

bretty gud, keep going user

not him but you probably shouldn't be doing that, it just makes your text awkward

You overused it

Lovely setting, user.

Just end your sentences in regular periods. Only use ellipses for when you really have to emphasize a pause; they're really only used for dramatic effect to emphasize a point or something.

Also, put some padding on the text boxes. The text shouldn't be right up against the edges.

Can I fuck the mom tho

Were you trying to make the narrator sound like a synthetic voice running on a too slow CPU or something

Got it, boss.

user, no. You need to save your mom and make humans and monsters understand they are brothers and sisters.

I mean I guess the gods are your brothers and sisters too but they're dicks.

Put dick in the mom

So if not yandere for your waifus then having so many makes people like the crazy cat lady that keeps wanting to collect more?

Those body parts seem kind of gruesome for monster boys and girls. It's pretty good though. Just a bit complex.

Do not

Will
Must

In longer writing, you would have the narrator state it as her speech pattern. "She pauses awkwardly between each word, stumbling over them robotically one at a time, the tongues of men near foreign to her, and long distant in her memory."

>monster

>colossal (60)
>Quadruped +2 power
>Godblooded

>Body Parts
Goring Horns (56)
Fanged Maw (52)
Spear Legs (49)
Hoofed Legs (46)
Extra Wings (45)
Feathered Wings (41)
Stinger Tail (37)
Coiling Tail (33)

>Perks
Extra Power (26)
Regeneration (20)
overdrive (17)
Aureola (13)
All Sunderer (5)
Fire Control (0)

Twilight of the Gods
7+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1= 15 power, 16 when in overdrive-i think i broke your CYOA, and now theres an untouchable tarrasque running about

BRING FORTH YOUR HERO KINGS AND GODS- LET THEM COWER BEFORE THE ENDBRINGER

You need help with your English too not that it's bothering me so much as I'm curious what your primary language is

Writing helps with that so keep at it lol

shit, bad at maths- 17 power normally, 18 in overdrive

still enough to turn the local mount olympus expy into a crater in one hit

>[Wizard] cast Cone of Cold!
>It's super effective!