Made 1.4MM in 8 months

Made 1.4MM in 8 months.

Has anyone else grown weary of the peasantry? I know this is weird seeing as how I was semi-poor just a year ago, but after having cashed out 300k and still having over 1MM in crypto, I've grown very irritated with poor normal people. Especially the mexicans. I live in SoCal and the low class mexicans annoy me to no end with their endless cycle of poverty and hedonism. Maybe go to school instead of having coronas and tacos every night.

I know these feelings are sort of wrong, but I can't help but feel them. It's almost as if money makes you a superior person in every way.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ytnFVbdlaSo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

can you help me out with a little money ?

racist as fuck but I live in norcal I feel ya. lot of the latinos everyfuckingwhere and they don't buy ada either fuck em...I have some Mexican friends everyones cool. Money doesn't make better you piece of shit. if you feel like that,you were a true loser before you even had money. Dickhead

>Join a pump and dump group
>???
>Profit

How did you do it user?

I'm interested in stories like yours. Better than those who happened to dig out an old harddrive with coins they mined years ago.

Also what have you spent your gains on?

you are a liar fag .

although I do get tired of people with less than 100$ to invest. get your fucking money up and get in the game and buy ada...taxes will rape you if you don't have a good amount to start with

You sound like a faggot and give well off people a bad name.

>buy ada
Lmao

go back to /pol/ larper

fuck you poor antiracistfag

I also used to be kind of poor, and I was a pretty shitty human being. Because I bought ETH, NEO and ADA at low prices this past year and sold them for massive profit, I'm now a very good person! Weird huh?

I feel the same way about sub 2M net worth plebs.
Like you cant even buy a really nice house.

Also your 1M crypto will shrink to 200k in the coming bearmarket

19pXb4QRNCdaGzpWrFFaEYu7g1VY4kZmhh
Send me BTC you liar and i belive .

XRP>DGB>ANS/NEO>BTC>IOTA mainly

many side coins along the way too, but those were my main wins

Do you think I care what you think?

Mexicans are alright, they are just simpletons and multiply too much. Like don't have 6 kids when you're on welfare. They aren't as bad as blacks but they are very burdensome.

>racist as fuck but

Shut the fuck up faggot. I can interact with niggers, spics, and gooks quite well, but that doesn't stop me from keeping it real.

I have and recently after some idiot intentionally hit my car with their trailer I've stopped leaving the wealthy area I live in.

I park in any parking lot in a ok area near the back and I have some idiot in a truck park inches away 70% of the time. It's tiring. My gf thought I was stuck up until she experienced it when she was with me. She's said multiple times she can't believe how often it happens.

This OP
Dockworker here, Mecicans are single minded hotheads at times but theyre productives ones that raise their families as best as 90IQ avg individuals can. A few generations of minor bleaching and theyll be a fully respectable race.

ahahha le keeping it real on Veeky Forums. achievement unlocked

It's not (only) money, it's also life experience. People tend to get more right-wing as they get older and understand the relations.

I get frustrated listening to poor people that try to waste my time with small talk or shitty jokes.

youtu.be/ytnFVbdlaSo

Sam really nailed it with this. I don't expect someone who isn't doing well in their own life to have a good perception of quality. Wagies are time-sucking vampires.

Coronas and tacos sound perfect
Fuck off OP bitch ass faggot

How you like them apples?

don't say that

Intelligent lad. What's your next investment. I'm thinking of going in bitshares

I grew up in Temecula and am truly born in raised so cal kid. I hate the over runned Mexicans and I hate the lifted trucks

Why does everyone say that a bearmarket is incoming?

Spotted the faggot. Get out of here plebbit

you know "temecula" is a mexican name, right?

WTF
BTC 0x8f676d99bf80ad667ef9cba5bbcd67220eea9e8a
Else larp for real.
??????

The money doesn't make you a superior person.

You're genetics make you a superior person, the money is a result of this.

That's because you are new rich and insecure. Wait a year or two and you will grasp the ground again. People like you disgust me, OP.

OP I feel you totally.
I grew up in small village in Eastern Europe, my parents were making like 1000$ a month all together.

It took me years to overcome some strange habits I've grown up with. Like buying shoes 1 size larger to wear them longer, same with over-sized clothes.

I started programming like crazy after I dropped college, after few years moved to Switzerland, making almost 300k $ a year (stock + cash).

Most of my primary / high school friends are poor bastards. They're looking at me as some form of a hero, that managed to get out of this toxic env

Another epic """stealth"""" thread from the worst shitposters of the internet I see.
Even mods on /v/ do a better job (hint, none at all) that ours.

Sure, anonymous online person, I shall provide you with free money to prove I tell nothing but truth. Rest easily, the money is coming.

>You're genetics
kek

Confirmation will be for all the Veeky Forumsnessman on this board for that we truly are blessed with Millionaires around us.

How do I find one?

Holy fuck dude. You brag about what you did constantly and every month.

There are people who did much better, and without being given money to them at the beginning from their fucking parents,

Fuck off with your mental masturbation.

>peasant detected

check the 1d candles and keep in mind BTC is entirely unusable other than speculation right now

>Do you think I care what you think?
yes, otherwise you wouldn't be making this thread