Filename thread 2.0

old one at image limit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ydeY0tTtF4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

can we just have aestetics we prefer and coexist in peace
that is, "coexist" as "splinter in clans and stay away from each other"

What a retard

Armor is mobile, you fucking dolt. If mobility was the MOST IMPORTANT THING EVER then modern soldiers wouldn't carry their gear, which, by the way, is just as heavy as medieval armor, and they would go into enemy territory with just their guns.

Not only that, bikini armor is oft accompanied by high heels, which seems to run counter to "mobility is key" argument.

Also people started wearing clothes because of the invention of guns. You might also remember, the same time soldiers started wearing clothes, they also stood in straight lines and shot at each other. Not exactly highly mobile tactics.

Got one!

"with just their guns..." But they don't, because ~100 lbs isn't enough to slow soldiers down significantly. On top of that, armor is equally distributed across a medieval soldier's body (and weighs a lot less if you wear lighter armor) so it's even more mobile.

Bikini armor looks dumb

Armour fell out of favour once guns became powerful enough to go through it. Basic fucking history.

You got me fair and square, user.

What the fuck

Sauce?

Got you too! :^)

>433
You were so close

:0

...why?

user, mobility IS the most important thing ever.
Knights (who were on the lower end of the numerical side, remember) typically used only most of their armor if they were running, by foot, into combat. The full plate you see in media was usually used on horseback. See: gendarmes, early cuirassiers. A complete set of combat full plate weighed less than 50 pounds, with jousting plate being far heavier to withstand lance blows. Jousting armor was used in tournaments, NOT on the battlefield.
Modern soldiers carry 70+ pounds of gear, regularly. This will slow down your averave footsoldier, but we can do that now because we have vehicles. Horses quickly tire and need food. That horse running for days you see in movies? They can't actually do that. Meanwhile, a combat transport vehicle can move for days at a time, and far faster than a horse, as long as it has fuel. Huge, ferociously armed and armored battle tanks of World War 2 consistantly lost to lighter, faster tanks who could actually get where they needed, and quickly. Tanks nowadays have a massive focus on not only being armored enough, but also being FAST enough.

tl;dr: Read more history. "Quickness is the essence of war." - Sun Tzu

I'll clarify; I'm not suggesting knights should always wear full armor, just that the mobility detriment isn't enough to justify forgoing armor in combat. If you insist on wearing armor 24/7 and also being mobile, I suggest Gambeson, not bikini plate. Armor is quite useful, in that it lets you get hit by swords and not die. Not dying, by the way, is actually the most important thing ever.

I thought sailing was more important.

Okay.

>Champion_of_Nurgle.gif
>/b/.gif

>Nintendo_Switch_Reveal.jpg

>Tlahuixcalpantecuhtli
>not Tlahuizcalpantecuhtli
One fucking job

It's barely been 48 hours, but I already miss Captain Cool.

Does this have sound somewhere

youtube.com/watch?v=6ydeY0tTtF4

If I version exists without shitty screaming, I don't know where it is.

>American_Elections.jpg

>MFW I'm a heavy armor fag
>MFW I build homebrew system/setting with friends
>MFW We manage to have both heavy armor and bikini mail exist in setting side by side and make them equally viable mechanically due to dodge bonus

WHY?

>Alternatively, /pgg/

I require the salsa

>How's_the_wife_and_kids.jpg

I don't get it

One team's color looks like semen (for Slaanesh) while the other team's color looks like blood (for Khorne).

Damn; what game?

>Several sorceresses made fun of Huemec for his inability to get women who were fat enough
>Huemec then had sex with these sorceresses

Well if that's not a perfect pair of sentences I don't know what could be.

Can't remember if this was Nazi Superman or Soviet Superman.

Probably soviet since famine was mentioned. Nazi superman wouldn't give a fuck about other countries

>shadowrunner prepares for trip on public transit.webm

Yup, it's Soviet Superman.

God Pat is like a weird creepy sex troll.

And managed to be the best one of the three.

What on God's green earth is this? Is this supposed to be taken seriously?

Hotdogs, Horseshoes, and Hand Grenades. It's literally in the video. Look it up; Anton has put an autistic level of detail into every gun in the game.

is this even written in english?

Those are English words, yes. If you can garner anything resembling sense, you might want to check your own san score

iS THAT THE FUCKING SONG OF SLANEESH @ 3:40?

*sensible chuckle*

whut

Why would being a lesbian freak him out like that?

Bakemonogatari is utterly bizarre and a really fun romp.

Alternative name: 1000 Folds and 0 Cuts
I need more names for this.

No no no.

Not dying a virgin while sailing is the most important thing ever.

The hell is this from?

Some soldiers don't carry as much gear as the others. They are called light infantry and special activities.

>a .gif that doesn't giffy

WTF is wrong with you?!

Princess Principal I think.

This girl is a robot, do not trust her.

Helena a cute and Archer Helena is damn lewd

Light infantry ain't light, son. They're the ones carrying the heaviest loads specifically because they don't have vehicles to carry their shit.

>strike with side of your sword for nonlethal damage

the role of socially crippled Necromancers raising the dead because they're easier to interact with than real people has been critically unrepresented in media

needs a name

HP bloat

fucking fuck you're growing better at this by the day

>murderhobo party
>when That Guy talks to BBEG