>runebrush.pa-sy.com/warscroll/

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vDC7wlrFelo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Brayherds!

Death deserves to be spoiled more.

So how do you do guys in GHB2?

Ungors went up to 100 points, great bray shaman points got lowered by 10, and the wildstalker battalion went up by 100 points. Also the new relics and abilites are pretty cool

Lexicanum needs your help getting everything up-to-date with Age of Sigmar. Please sign-up and start editing!

If you don't have the books you can still add content from the product descriptions and warscrolls.

I'm a bit disappointed in how weak beastmangs are considering the size of the models. Gor are massive compared to marauders and other things that are of similar strength to them.

Well they do have the anrachy and mayhem ability so maybe that's why they aren't any different in strength to marauders. And they are fast

That sounds suspiciously like it involves effort.

Who's going to get this for their army? I know I am gonna get it pretty soon. I just need to finish painting my Dark Imperium box

and I forgot the picture

Yes, it requires a little bit of effort!

How did you do this mud base effect?
I ain't buying shit stuffs to expensive currently.

Bleh, no thanks.

That *and* deal with all the stupid in-fighting endemic on sites like that? I'd rather saw of my own legs.

Why did they nerf deathless minions AND ruler of the night
Also wtf is with the ring of immortality change, does GW even play this game
Jesus christ

All grand alliance traits bar Order were nerfed heavily (and Order was already shit), so that's not really a surprise.
As for the other stuff, no idea.

Any Khorne or Nighthaunt leaks?

wtf is that on the back ?

Any news on Moonclan?

The Rat Ogre is mindless. The brain rat is the one controlling it.

His brain, sorta.
The fuckers are strong but dumb as bricks, so the skaven decided to put a second rat in there, which is smarter, but also easier to order around.

From the twitch stream:

Bloodletters up to 110, but unit of 30 for 270
WoK Bloodthirster down 30(?) points
Bloodcrushers and flesh hounds unchanged

In the previous thread someone said bloodreavers and blood warriors had changed but didn't know the new cost. No idea if that's true or not.

Any Death leaks yet? Anything good for Deathrattle players?

>bloodreavers and blood warriors had changed
We know this for sure. It was revealed that their point costs were changed (they have this "sun" symbol in ghb2) but we don't know if they are buffed or nerfed

"they are able to wade through densely-packed enemies"
sounds kinda dangerous to me if the brain is open on the back ontop of his armor
but thanks anyway

I miss Slaanesh.

Getting gutpunched by the Gods of Light right now.

Considering there's barely anybody on the fantasy side that probably won't be a worry.

That's a shame.

Any Seraphon points leaks?

You get a start collecting box - it's a good sign after a long while of exile

How does Skaven play in AoS?

Was not actually meant to respond to that, sorry.

Pretty well. I wouldn't say that any clan is super strong on its own but skryre has a punch and it's pretty easy to mix more than one clan in your army. I'm running a verminus clanrats spam with a single unit of rat ogors buffed by packmaster and skryre weapon team support

Swarmy like before but the Plague Skaven are pretty brutal in AoS especially with the leaked buffs. Also guns and ratling Ogres.

Most people I know leave them off because they look dumb. They look cooler without them

In the heat of combat, its hard to notice something like that when the creature itself is wading its arms around wildly and butchering your allies. Never mind moving, hard to land a good hit.

Anybody knows which White Dwarf has the warscrolls for the Deathworld Scenery in Age of Sigmar?

Yeah, the whole garbage faction is being squatted

August 2017

Please no fake news

Skirmish band

Damn those are looking awesome. Fair play going Brayherd though, but heard they got some little goodies this GH2.

Thanks I found the pages on the internet.

Do you know if Eldritch Ruins also had an warscroll? And the page number for the Shardwrack warscroll?

Thanks -- yeah, looking forward to the goatmen making a triumphant return after all these years

>tfw too intelligent

So you don't deny they are garbage
Check Mate Atheists!

Aw I thought there was actually some cool trick to it.

Fucking horrifying.

What's a good "starter army" for AoS? Like one for learning how combat flow. I hear The GOLD MEN are meant to be a starter army but are kinda OP so I doubt thats a good way to learn.

Looks like only 40k got the Eldritch Ruins, and Shardwrack is on page 138.

Quick little add on, all the Eldritch Ruins do is give a +1 to Psychic and Deny The Witch so if the people you're playing with agree to it they could give the equivalent to magic in AoS

I don't think Stormcast are a starter army anymore, especially since they got their allegiance ability.

Slaves of Darkness are far better at that role.
They are clear, versatile and you don't have shortcuts for doing stuff.

Why do you hate Moonclans?

Thanks!
Eldritch Ruins has WH40K symbols so I understood why GW didn't make it an Age of Sigmar item.

Seraphon or khorne deamons

Because Moonman and moonklan are raciss

Meme race for meme alliance
Honestly, the game would be much better without Destruction or Death. Just Order and Chaos, the only relevant factions

Skullmask Axeswing, Buff Knifepoint and Armspread Screamloud look pretty good.

They look too amazing to use them as bloodreavers in normal games. Probably gonna buy them stricte for skirmish

They will have their own rules in AoS.

Soon

Asked in last thread but going to try again: Are Chaos Chosen viable in a 1k Slaves to Darkness army?

PDF of General's Handbook 2017 when?

Ya

Don't forget free deadly terrain!

Right now, no because their points are too high and people target them asap.
GHB2 comes out soon so if they get a points reduction then they will be gud.

Thanks man. Their minis look brilliant so just wondered if they had any practical use besides me wanting to make and paint some.

They might be ok if you mark them tzeentch (reroll saves of 1) and keep them close to a shrine for that save as well.

I don't play tzeentch so mine fold like paper. Also they don't get shields like regular chaos warriors do. Warriors cost less and have more survivability

>fold like paper

Ouch! I mean I wouldn't have expected them to be mega heavy infantry tough but not go down like that. Even more surprised vanilla Warriors out tank them. Is it the shields?

Until we get models that do not look like hot dog shit it isn't enough.

Shields, you get 10 of them instead of 5, and your enemy will focus fire on the chosen before the warriors because they are more valuable.
Like they aren't TERRIBLE, but they aren't the best for the points (160 for 5, vs 180 for 10 warriors). They do good damage but die against people who know what they are.

Proxy them for a game and see how they go. If they work fine then buy some

Good idea. Thanks man. Was going to make a small Chaos Skirmish warband then move on from there. Just love their look.

>160 for 5 vs 180 for 10

Yeah something seems fairly off there.

The best part of the model, that's what

Alright help me out /aosg/. I've been lost in doing Fate of Konor for the past 3 weeks, but my LGS is going to be doing a Path to Glory campaign which makes me want to go back to working on my AoS stuff.
Should I do my Brayherd, Dispossessed, or KO? I'm having a hard time picking.

Got it on pre-order as soon as I could. Can't wait to have my Bullgor Stampede up and running and a Cygor finally.

Dispossed, Beards for the Beard god

Man, even the USD prices for the ally boxes are ridiculous.

You should do a general fight to the death.
Take your Brayherd general and 1v1 him with your KO general.
Then the winner of that fights your dispossessed general.

Last man standing is your army.

This guy.... he's got some good ideas

You know, that just might work, and even if it doesn't, now I'm curious.

That's how I r8 my m8s.
You might want to let the lower points guys go first, or do best 2 of 3.
Also the older HQs like a Beastlord are weaker than newer guys.

Can someone point me towards the aelves leaks pls? i have scoured the last thread already and i didnt find em. thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=vDC7wlrFelo

You say it like we wouldn't end up being the overwhelming majority.

Where the leaks at?

Are you serious their review is shit. It's like you can tell Mormon Matt was telling them "don't give it all away GW will be angry at us!!!", unlike based Winterseo who literally gives us film of the book

Bump

tell us who won user

Holy shit someone just leak the points adjustments already
It takes like 5 minutes to take pictures of the charts
REEEEEEEE

Just measured the base of my Herdstone, it turns out that it is exactly 4" in diameter

So I am in luck I guess

Also, here are some pictures of my Herdstone for those who are curious

5 minutes and actually having the book.

Awesome!

I always liked the herdstone mechanic when Beastmen got it back in 8th. This iteration feels far less of a crutch and more of a fun little thematic bit. Which is all good in my opinion.

I am just glad the beastie boys get some love at last.

Also pic related is my entire beastmen army, it's mostly old stuff from WHFB, but I have gotten some new stuff, like the bestigors to the right for example

The 2nd part of the photo I took is of my Nurgle army, here it is for those interested in seeing it