/cyoag/ CYOA thread

Old thread: Pasta bin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Giving an old classic another moment in the sun.

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Conduit
imgur.com/a/A25Uy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no conduit spammers pls

>Posting the old ones.

Those are the only ones

I'll post the new ones when there's enough done.

Has it been done recently? I hadn't seen it in quite a long time.

Yes, post them all.

New ones too, please and thank you. I did not know about this.

New ones means it's a new format. Same actual worlds, just changed. But not enough have been updated to really do the CYOA.

Oh well. Post them anyway. I like to collect what I can.

Favorite location. Playing civilization for decades would be amazing. Maybe I would open up a seaside resort. You could spend a week on the rim and only a few hours pass on Earth. Great and fast vacations.

This is the last one of the main worlds. There's also the waifu/husbandu stuff, fan worlds, waifus/husbandus for those, and spinoffs.

I'm not going to dump WIP stuff in the thread. All the second edition is here: 1d4chan.org/wiki/Conduit

The new stuff is at imgur.com/a/A25Uy

It's also kind of OP. We should probably expect it to see expansions in implementation (ie a reworked tech tree) rather than new powers and content when it gets reworked.

Kuiper update never, holy shit kill me.

I feel really sorry for Letendre people too.

That's missing a few.

That's all I've got, then. You mean a few WIP things? I don't have any WIP fan stuff archived, if there's any other official stuff then I don't know about it.

I'm looking for a cyoa where you need to stay inside for a really long time, and when you've completed the wait you get a bunch of money; I think it was a million dollars. You get points which you can spend on features for your room. Here are some of the features I remember: food from a fast food restaurant of your choice, sky lights in the building, access to a library with all the books in the world, and a roommate who's a Mayo clinic doctor. I can't remember the name of the cyoa. It was designed to be comfy.

holy shit go make a containment thread, conduit shitters

holy shit go make a safe space thread, complaining asshats

I think the other guy was talking about fanworlds. Here's one.

>prison CYOA
>designed to be comfy
You probably dreamed the whole thing, or are misremembering things about the CYOA.

Oh, they're not missing. I could post them all but... It's already been a lot of posts. And they vary from "almost as good" to "not nearly".

He's talking about one of those 10-Years-in-a-Bunker style CYOAs. There's a few of them so I'm not sure which one exactly.

Was it not designed to be comfy? It seemed really comfy to me. Was "prison cyoa" really the name, or is 'prison' just a description? If the former, pls post it

Ye, this.
>There's a few of them so I'm not sure which one exactly.
I expected the Mayo clinic doctor roommate option would have been uniquely specific to that cyoa; I highly doubt there would be two cyoas with that specific option

Yeah, that is my main clue to go off of at the moment. I'm looking through my CYOAs, but it is in my unsorted folder so it may take a while

the fuck is a mayo clinic doctor

Prison CYOA wasn't a name, it was a genre. Here's one that stretches the definition a bit.

I think I remember it having a very plain white background with black text underneath images which were arranged in a symmetrical, tile-like fashion, but with no borders between each image+description.

Sounds like that experiment one, where you get choices but you will always be under watch. And can go out, but if you try to kill self you'll be back under lock and key in the lab or something close.

motivational speaker a best

also there's a mystery box but i don't have it

This one?

Expirement doesn't have a skylight, and it has a blue-grey background.

>He's talking about one of those 10-Years-in-a-Bunker style CYOAs.
Hence my disbelief at the "designed to be comfy" comment.

I gotchu

It's shit like this that convinces me the majority of anons here are creepers IRL

The amount of bait you post convinces me that you don't have a real life.

>THE TRUTH
>IT MUST BE BAIT

Stop victim blaming. Nobody can help it if theyre abducted by lolis.

>This one?
Hm, some things don't match what I remember, but I think that's probably because my memory failed to recall correctly. I think this is the one. Thank you!

I'll doublecheck my remaining images in case there is another close match

Accusing others of posting 'bait' just shows how much you hate being told the truth of things. Everything you disagree with must be bait, right?

:^)

I have this older version

Olden and Golden.

Yes! This fits my memory perfectly, except for the one critical detail that this whole search was riding on (which clinic the doctor was from). Fuck.

Are CYOAs a good cyoa for boredom?

wat

yes

3 out of 23 sections have been written for my wip.
Just started in on it the other day, so this is a good pace for me.

>23
I am intrigued.

200+ choices.

can i be a girl in it?

Yes.

that's all i need to know

Actually, here's the exact line in my notes

>IDGAF what gender you want be in this life, but you’re 20ish

Holy shit, count me in.

what is it about
can i be a wizard in it

It'sa me, Celt.
It's the space fantasy one I've been talking about.
You can be a wizard, as well a wizard sub-types.
Here's a sneak peak.

I want spess mehrines

>Celt

Shouldn't you be off in the kitchen making sandwiches for ZBG?

Say hello to the Head of Oldkind.

cool

I mean. I made some cinammon brownies that would melt your heart.
But I aint no bottom bitch. I top in my house.

I speak for Celt. The only reason why Celt would work the kitchen is because ZBD's butt is too sore to do it. Because, let's be honest, Celt in the kitchen would be a disaster.

What about in his house?

>Celt in the kitchen would be a disaster.
Keep talking like that and I'ma eat ya asshole. I'm a damn good cook.
I also top in any house and/or outdoor space.

>but you’re 20ish
>No little girl allowed only girl
Now i am sad.

I went back and changed it after thinking.
>Gender [There’s only two]
>Age [14-999. 14 is young enough to do most things provided you have the skill and 999 is the longest life possible of the race with the shortest life-span.]

>Little and Big added
Now i am happy.

Also
>I speak for Celt
Sod off. No one speaks for me but my own dumb ass.

Took you a while.

Time to redeem Monstergirls in the eyes of the world!

>Hero
Niilo. A tentacle monster who aspires to heroism and respect? That's a heroic goal if I've ever heard one! She'll be easy to find, too.

>Kitsune
Knowledge, longevity, magical power, and fluffy tails? Sign me up. Plus I'll start out as respected by most people.

>Lifetime + I Ain't Dying Yet
The longer I live, the smarter and more powerful I become. I stay in my prime until death, too. What's not to love?

>Feminine
>Lustful
This is vital for the Kitsune aesthetic. Sexy and regal at the same time. Everyone is polite to me, diplomacy and seduction are equally easy, and I don't have to put as much effort into looking good.

>Jacked
>Intriguing
Did I mention I'm strong as fuck, but it only enhances my attractiveness?

>Mechanic
Any knowledge boost is a must-buy when you're going to live for over 350 years and get wiser over time.

>General Magic + Specalized
This plus my natural affinity for fire magic will put me in the "Don't fuck with" category. And that's without three hundred fucking plus years of growth.

Niilo needs someone to handle communication, and she's found that person.

>unable to adopt many lolis while also getting many acts
it's shit

DLC aside, I love this cyoa, there is so much /u/ bait hidden inside. Except for the DLC, which does away with both the /u/ and the subtlety.

1/5

2/5

3/5

4/5

5/5

There's no intentional /u/ here, is the thing. That's just you reading into it with your fetish in mind.