Paizo Games General /pgg/

Paizo Games General /pgg/

Vudrani Edition:
When was the last time you played a character who was from this exotic foreign corner of Golarion?

/pfg/ Link Repository (Pathfinder): pastebin.com/JLu5xXML
/sfg/ Link Repository (Starfinder): pastebin.com/BBVzM7tm
Current Playtests: pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77814/ensoulment-of-the-flower-court
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I never have. All of my games in Golarion are way further north and west, so I get seduced by closer nations of humanity

>Vudrani
Where the fuck is this even

>Start at 1st level
>Have to deal with orc bandits surrounding the starting city
>TPK because orcs have falchions and GM crits a lot, orcs also survive first drop to 0 hps
>Next group also has to deal with that shit
>TPK once again
>Next group also has to deal with that shit
Nope, I'm out

Paizo India

Grease? Barricades and shit? Haul oil barrels and have the fighter toss them before torching them?

Just like last thread I'm fishing for feat suggestions for a Summoner. DM's only allowing Core Rulebook, APG, and RotRL's Player Companion (since we're playing RotRL). Improved Initiative, Spell Focus (Conjuartion), and Augmented Summoning are some obvious picks (maybe even Leadership since the DM told me he allows it and I've never taken it), but beyond that I'm stumped. Mostly because I've never played a game that's ONLY Core and APG.

>Grease
Already tried it, even if we had like 2 of them they always start away from each other so we can't target more than 1 of them. Also they have weapon cords

>Barricades and shit?
We have to kill them, they're the ones ambushing the town roads

>Haul oil barrels and have the fighter toss them before torching them?
1st level, no money for stuff like that, we also tried

Make some stupidly broken characters and outoptimise your GM. It's what I do.

Won't stop the orcs. There's a reason those ugly fuckers don't get falchions until mid book 2 in IG. Even the most brutal and relentlessly hard ap doesn't use falchion orcs until level 5 or 6

>money
Tell the DM that you use your Profession (Whore) to make lodesamone from sucking off randos. Since blowjobs don't give XP, you can't level up, but you CAN earn money.

Think about that for a moment:
The only way to improve your fellatio game is by killing things on Golarion.

What are some cool things I can do with the conjuration sphere? Can I be a Final Fantasy Summoner and do HUGE damage with maybe a long cast time to offset?

It's also the only way to learn anything. No wonder they're in med stasis; the knowledge check required to research any later era technologies is exactly one more than the maximum attainable.

I skipped out on the threads when we were split into four different ones; any new games on the recruiting list?

Sure

[Lewd Paizo AP that has a 95% chance of being a bamboozle] closing in x days
[Some boring campaign pitch] closing in a week
[That fucking oneshot with too much required for it] closing next summer solstice

>tfw no one applied to Ensoulment as Communism Princess
Why were we born if only to toil and die beneath the heel of our oppressors?

What if it probably wouldn't have gotten in anyway?
still butthurt that Jericho and C3 didn't get in desu

Someone last thread was asking about 3pp starfinder, I've got some stuff going to the cleaners. Best one out of the lot is Cosmic Odyssey: Service Bots, with Planetarium up second. Starfarers Companion was not on the list.

Everybody who's been griping about making bots will probably need to take a look at CO:Service Bots. You can completely customize the bots with a bunch of options, and it has 100 example bots all started up, like the weird ass Socrocraft Xplay bot, which is a gaming console robot. One major flaw, the book uses pronouns that only a small set of individuals unversed in the English language use instead of the much more appropriate genderless singular (and plural) pronoun them, they, their; instead going for xem, xey, xyr. Yes, even as one of those dreaded SJWs, it's dumb and hard to read.
Its basically good for statting out a bunch of star wars style droids that help the party. Im sure the fine gentleman here can whip up a suitable PC race from it.

Planetarium is just a bunch of worlds are fluffed out. Art is mediocre at best. There's some new drugs, poisons, diseases, and a few other things. Skimming it, nothing too bad leaps out, but otherwise looks to be a quick and easy bunch of planets to throw your players at. We'll probably see a bunch of iterations on this type of book.

>Think about that for a moment:
>The only way to improve your fellatio game is by killing things on Golarion.

You know, in Traveller, if you spend eight weeks giving blowjobs, your Blowjob skill goes up a rank.

Are you a Kawase?

I'm still angry that my duo partner left me for plain autistic reasons..

Nah, didn't apply to Ensoulment since roll20 doesn't work for me, the internet here is probably worse than Austrialia. Veeky Forums kind of lags too.

I'm the autistic ranter in the last thread. Too autistic to shill for myself, sadly.

>Jericho
aaaaa DHB-sama~

What happened to DHB anyway?

Links?

[same three roll20 links that have been found in basically every thread for two weeks]

Fuck off, Kawase

Yo I wanna fuck that brown girl.

>tfw you feel like you don't fit in with /pfg/, but IRL and r20 randos are awful.

Fuck off, Luci. Everyone's heard about Startoad, nobody fucking cares.

How many dikcs you goty?

Pajeets are the wrong kind of brown girl tho

wich ensoulment wud u fugg?

It's been so long that I don't even remember any of the applicants, even the people that got in.

He ascended at last

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77814/ensoulment-of-the-flower-court
i gotcha, senpai

Describe yourself. I bet we're a lot alike!

I miss memegames. I need another handsome DM like Protag to come along and take me away from this place!

Yeah, I want some games to start up so the app circus can begin again, that was funtimes.

Were a lot of them even fuckable?

I don't really get the fascination with lewds this general has. I prefer to heavily optimize characters, and I'm no great writer or roleplayer. The general seems to be opposite of me on all of those things, and I just want a fun time with some friends.

You sound like one of the players in my game. If there was an open slot...

There's plenty of filthy munchkins around.
Also, it's a ROLEPLAYING game, I think ROLEPLAYING being a big deal is kind of a given.

That last part sounds nice! Optimization is just harder than writing for me, though. I can't really help that.

Plague doctor is like...guaranteed to be a qt when she takes the mask off. That's how cliches work.

You should ERP with me. Drop a discord!

See, this is what I'm talking about. It's not that I can't or don't want to roleplay. It's that I feel like I'm really bad at it, and people make it seem so important.

She could also be qt disfigured like some sort of cursed burn or something, that's a cliche too.

Why does she wear the mask?

Practice makes perfect, senpai.

i dunno but i'll find out for ya

Hard to practice with no games.

Join a living campaign on roll20.

>Bed Shackles was a bamboozle so now I have to PM sharktits player to impregnate that slut

Honestly, the shit I put up with...

>Join a living campaign on roll20.
Why would you do that to the poor guy?

I am legit trash at roleplay, and unconsciously optimize hard as fuck with the typical chargen the general uses, even when I try to hold back. I'm also not particularly fond of lewd in general but have given up trying to avoid it. You're not alone.

There's still a day, right? Spooky could still show up!

She's a big girl

While Living campaigns are complete and utter cancer rife with the worst aspects of the hobby, it does teach valuable lessons and might strengthen user's character.

But like, she'll still be cute too. That's how the cliche works. She thinks it makes her hideous, but she'll still have two eyes and a nose, and they'll be really cute.

People around here ERP way less than they let on. Most people in lewd games won't approach you up front about ERP because once a beta, always a beta. They expect you to come to them, even if they want you to play the sub so they can HURR CUM SO HARD INSIDE AND KNOCK YOU UP YOU SLUT

>not playing the slut
fucking kek

>having to man up and PM them just to be a subby slut and have the other player dominate the scene

Lotta loyalty for a hired champion

ye it's dumb

Because I thrive on the pain of others? Mostly because, if you understand what you're getting into, they can make decent practice for nailing down a character's voice and improving consistency. It's like babby's first rp, since most of the other players are functionally retarded anyway.

Was debating philosophy part of her master plan?

I dominate the scene anyway, even if I'm subbing.

well good for you

OF COURSHE

Are you people in non-Cabal games or something? The players I roll with are eager to PM.

I'm thinking about running WotR where every character would be gestalted with ungermaw. The characters would be a group with a keen interest in killing and consuming some of the new and interesting demons spilling out of the worldwound every day. I'd like to call it Wrath of the Scrumptious.

>Cabalite flaunting how big his ERP e-peen is
Sa
Su
Ga

PM
YOUR
CRUSH

Fantasy Pajeets are the perfect kind of brown-girl.

What was your absolute favorite ERP scene with a PC?

As the user in question, do you think that would actually help, or are you memeing on me? I've done some IRL games, and some improv comedy and plays before, just not really online RP for games. Playing with "functionally retarded" players doesn't sound like it'd help me, and probably would just further my own burnout of the ttrpgs as a whole, in all honesty.

Have you considered that /pfg/ isn't just the cabal?

I'll PM your crush, user. Prepare to get cucked the fuck up

But, user, I don't have one. Get fucked, boi.

Not huge into Ungermaw, but I'd give it a shot.

I'd rather play Kirby All Stars

That's a tough one. I'd have to review my logs and really meditate on them to pick a favorite.

Probably just bad/good luck, IKiD. There are people outside of the Protagonist/Maximumsleep/Disk/CaptainSlow circle, you know, and a lot of them are timid.

Sounds pretty boring unless you rolled some sort of walking ooze called Kirby.

You know why you don't have one? I fuckin preempted ya and claimed that booty.
Now what?

Speak for yourself! I'm not timid by any means! Especially with the power of liquid courage!

I hate this thread.

Any of them really calling out to you as "the best?"

>Disk
>in a circle
That's a chuckler

I call your bluff and I raise, fool!

Bump.

Why are we still /pgg/ if the /sfg/ thread is up?

What level are you even?

because /pgg/ies just want to pork each other

Now that the dust has settled, how do people feel about the Rajah class?

>Now that the dust has settled
>On a class still in playtest
I hate this meme.

I don't think I could pick just one. I've done a couple involving training people to be doms, those are fun. Stuff involving mirrors is good. Introducing a character to their first gay experience, also very fun.