Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1686: Wearing Sunglasses in Space Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

What were your bullet patterns in Undertale, /Jc/?

That's fair, but I just like the idea of a Fetich soul too much to give it up. Love & Justice look almost identical in their "human" guise, due to how closely their concepts are tied together. Sadly I've only figured out a couple of my Third Circles, and very little below that. Hell I haven't even come up with proper names for most of them, because I SUCK at naming. Love & Justice, for example, is just what they represent. Those aren't their actual names.

Swords.

The goggles, they do nothing.

Haven't been there yet, trying to decide where to get my feet wet magic-wise and start my Chain. Also want to get a memory perk while I'm there.

Name your Souls after what they represent.

Something something honesty.

It's a bright future.

I'd prefer to give them actual names. What they represent will come up as part of their title.

Real bullet hell.
If they dodge enough, either I let them have their win, or if it's someone I dislike, I break out the encircling homing lasers.

Which exalted get the inner world?

Infernals and only Infernals.

Okay, so last time I posted this, I got all of one complaint, which should be fixed in this version.

So, just to confirm, does this look jumpable, anons?

Reminder that 3e is probably going to suck all of the fun out of Infernals and just make them off brand Solars.

Would you let him in, /jc/?

3e can suck my dick. I don't like it for the most part. It has some cool shit, but most of it just annoys the shit out of me.

I fucking LOATH the craft-xp system.

Are they the edgy demons or the angry solars?

Yes. They are technically both. Though less edgy and more "metal album cover" if you ignore the first two chapters of the book. Or even full on "saturday morning cartoon villain"

Sure, he seems like a nice guy. But if his spikes accidentally get caught and break anything he's going to have pay for it.

KonoSuba jump soon? Because who wouldn't want to bully Aqua?

Chibi versions of myself flinging themselves recklessly at my opponent.

I just want to waifu Best Girl.

Of course not. Look at him! He's huge!

I mean, it's raining and all. He'll track in much more mud than the dog ever did.

Plus, the butler just windexed that glass, and now it's got handprints all over it. The bugger can sit and soak for all I care.

It looks lawful.

Looks good to me.

>Infernals and only Infernals.
Just to clarify: Green Sun Princes and only Green Sun Princes.
The Akuma are also Infernals, but yozi puppets don't get the nifty toys.

Nobody cares about Akuma.

Seems safe enough. Besides, I've been to Nanoha - The little girl there is clearly the bigger threat.

Is there anyone who is going to play an Akuma?

Of course not. That would be like a CEO giving a rats ass about that Lego some peon's brat was given to play with.

Akuma a shit, unless they are lunar waifu with an urge that heals serious trauma.

I know I will

Thanks for making this.

Reminder Akuma has a negative kill count, manages to bring his murdered into relevance and that in turn makes them unmurdered into playability and canon

Like Gouken

Reposting to see if I can get some answers besides Mister Over-Nine-Thousand here IT'S NOT TIME FOR THE SUFFERING YET.

EMOJI MOVIE CAN WAIT.

Sailor Moon with the Reincarnated, Old foe and Servant of Evil drawbacks

Duel Monsters - The Shadow Realm with that one drawback that makes the setting go to shit.

Normally I'd suggest the FF13 trilogy so kiddo can get his godslaying status going but I'm not so sure he'd actually take part in the Bhunivelze fight.

Alternatively, Umineko. I'm sure you could write a more cerebral and quiet conflict.

Aqua requires constant bullying to remain functional, it's not about what you want, it's about what she needs.

Jumpers, between shapeshifting perks and just plain being strong enough to not give a fuck, why do you still wear clothes?

Fashion. Also I like being able to go out in public without needing mental manipulation perks to not get stared at.

Duel Monsters: Shadow Realm with The Paths of Destiny. Earn redemption for your failure against the Almighty Darkness via saving a world lost to darkness and returning it to the light. Bonus points if you also take Archfiend Black Skull Dragon and have an epic showdown with the Archfiends.

I like pants you fucking peppermint nudist donglord

What's a good skill to give Nero Claudius instead of the banned Imperial Privilege?

Because I make them look good. and because seeing me naked costs dinner.
>peppermint nudist donglord
thats a new one.

She also needs some good sex. She complains that Kazuma doesn't see her as attractive sexually. He seems to be put off by her personality more than Darkness & Megumi.

Whore of Babylon:A-Rank

Actual Good Artistic and musical talent.

Or Prana Burst, Saber original has that skill as well and it should be a fairly powerful increase.

He said Nero not Ishtar or Sakura

Those two are EX-Rank.

Well she's annoying and has below average intelligence.

Plus Darkness pervs on him and Megumin acts cute and blushy, whereas Aqua just throws up and gets in him into trouble.

That's... oddly specific, but also a very potent combination. I'll give thought to that one, if nothing else I can use it later on down the line.

>Duel Monsters

I can't say I was expecting this one, but... Shit. It's actually pretty good.

>FF13
>Umineko

ohfuckno, power levels a bit too insane and we only survived DS because of Heroic Sacrifice.

You're not gonna be fighting in Umineko. Your just going to be cosmically fucked with, still not something I'd take early though.

Only one I could find on the supplement's list is Eye for Art. The supplement itself makes it seem as though you're only allowed to choose from the list, not create custom skills. Prana Burst is always good, nice call.

Alright Jumpers. Why do you want to go on the Jumpchain? Adventure, escapism, power fantasies?

Pic related I'm sick of my mundane life. I want to be places where cool stuff happens and I can be powerful and beautiful. I feel like my life is a dead end. I'd throw it away in a heartbeat if the chain was on the table.

A bit of a whore, perhaps, but she'll be *my* whore.

Immortality and eternal entertainment.

>Adventure
It's always adventure.

Mumu specifically wants a harem, so nah, she's everyone's whore.

I just want to have fun adventures in settings that I like.

I want to live life, but I have no ambition of my own. Having someone drag me along and force me to go on an adventure is probably the only way I'd ever get off my ass and go live life.

I guess if I knew what I was getting into, it'd be to empower myself and acquire wealth and property...then eventually go home and share that with those I love. Because I feel like, knowing myself, I'd hesitate or stumble before gaining the Spark, because I lack the drive to really challenge the way the world works or fight for an ideal.

But if I didn't...the idea of being a Pokemon trainer, of meeting fictional larger-than-life characters I looked up to in my childhood, of being able to throw myself headlong into adventure and get a second chance to spend my youth after spending so much time being sedentary and miserable?

No guarantee I'd succeed, but I'd take it. I'd take it every time. Just...can I have a Yuki or a not!evil benefactor? Please?

Real life is hellish. There's nothing to do. Nothing to see. No opportunity for achievement or growth. It's defined by tedium and repetition. So of course I'd want to go to fantastic places where none of that is true.

>implying she won't have full secondary access to the harem I'm building

Anyone good enough for me is good enough for her.

Gross.

I do go nude occasionally
In Sword & Sorcery and Dark Sun due to the nature of the settings I felt it was thematically appropriate to wear as little as possible

What, you don't subscribe to the idea of the Alpha-wife in a harem?

Nope.

It'll have a continuity drawback, yeah.

It'll be there.

Soonish. Haven't got the stage 1 done yet.

To each their own.
Even if it is shit taste

Same as anyone else I suppose. I mean, who actually wouldn't? Or at the very least who would refuse and not regret or think about it for the rest of their lives?

I want to be a cute magical grill and be gay for other cute grills.

And also found an empire to last all of time, that too.

I just want to travel through the multiverse as a wandering hobo.

GLORY

I have a symbiont. It works like clothes, but it's not.

>escapism
yup

Well I mean, no harm no foul

Even if I apparently have a penchant for putting myself in as much danger as possible

Because I won't be the same when I return. Even if the only thing I learn from it is how it feels to die, that will change me.

Even if I only make it back with half a team of Pokemon, or a few Harry Potter spells, or so on, the very context of my existence will have changed.

I've always been... for lack of a better word, faithless. I didn't learn about Santa until I learned he was a lie. The less I say about my misunderstandings with the church, the better.

Finding something I can believe in through the Chain, something past baggage won't get in the way of? Even just a few moments might be just what I need to stop going through the motions. Nothing teaches you to believe in miracles better than being the chosen one, after all.

Everyone said my bullets looked like windmills. I... I thought they looked like spirals? I don't know understand why everyone kept insisting they were windmills.

... anyway, I learned magic with Asgore a bunch (it's really easy to get him to teach you, he's a big softy and you just have to have tea with him sometimes), so some of my patterns were based off of his, though I also learned a couple of Undyne's. I don't use Green Magic, though, so you really gotta spam the fuck out of the spears from all angles to be effective.

And I also utilized magic lasers. You know those laser barriers that guard areas of Hotland and the Core? They come in blue and orange? I hooked those up to little hover jets and pointed them at stuff to supplement my own magic.
... it...'s not a Gaster Blaster, but it's almost as cool!

I guess if I'm honest, I like the idea of being able to get stuff with CP that would enable me to live comfortably with no effort whatsoever. No job, no responsibilities, just a portal I can summon that leads to a saferoom with a food dispenser and free water and electricity.
After that, I'm basically set for life, so I can basically do anything I want, even if it's just traveling aimlessly.
That sounds really cozy.

Oh, and I get to meet a bunch of characters I'd totally fangirl over.

Related to a question asked last thread; What does your jumper think of his original home?

It was a place I lived at briefly.

>Image
I know that feel. I'lll be dead the moment I seriously believe I'm going on the chain after I die.

The worst world.

Justice doesn't like this world, his original home. It has few good memories.

Tiger fucking loves his home, and loves his people, but he wants to be stronger to ensure their well being.

What happens to that robot next?

A half remembered dream

I still forgot to play Wild Arms 2

People she's happy she doesn't care about anymore.

Is that edgy enough? It's true, so I guess that makes it more edgy.

If I personally were to go into the chain, it would be part of a quest to save the multiverse. There'd be fun stuff, too, but saving the multiverse would be the big goal.

Home.

He gets a Green Lantern Ring
In fact one of the first GL Rings

A green lantern ring.

It was responsible for such an exquisite existence as myself. For that alone, it has earned its place in the greatest nation.

>I have to save them. Save them from this pointless existence. Without gods, without magic, without even a realm of souls, their lives are dull and empty. I have to save them.

I moved like 4 times growing up so which one in specific?
My childhood home? It was okay, until the Jews ruined it.
If you mean in general like this universe? It's...unique. It might have magic or super science, but there are few worlds with a history that is as rich and diverse. Thinking about it, you could call this "schrodinger's cat world" as it is a place where both conflict and cooperation exist at the same time despite how conflicting it is.

The Jew thing isn't a pol joke, that literally happened. Jews bought most of the industry, but it was later discovered that they were using illegal workers and performing major tax evasion. It's practically a ghost town now. I generally don't care about race or religion, and the town was full of old bigots to begin with so I don't really care about it, but I find it highly amusing to be able to say "Jews killed my home town."

What's a good order to take the Fire Emblem jumps in, assuming you jumped Awakening prior to the arc because of continuity bullshit and are planning on FE:Heroes being the first?

A boring world filled with assholes, but not bad if you're rich.

I'm an interdimensional princess. I better wear clothes. Besides, I like the feel.

Like most, fashion and not having to worry about mental upkeep.

...also strip poker.

Wew lad.