This is your final warning to sell IOTA and buy Raiblocks...

This is your final warning to sell IOTA and buy Raiblocks. Myself and several other whales are cashing out in about two hours.

XRB will become a top 10 coin worth three figures in 2018. Be a Raider with us, not a SOYOTA boy.

Went all in on XRB when it was $2. Just bought another $2k USD worth at $7.

I've never been so comfy in my life.

Shill XRB to me. I've got 2.1 BTC I want to move into something else.

Everyone is convinced it will moon, but I can't see how it can grow any further.

started buying at $2 and will keep filling the bags until $10, triple digits by q2 2018 easy

translation: buy my raiblock bags senpai

>Near instant transactions
>Zero fees
>No mining cabal
>Scalability to deal with the same level of transactions per second as Visa

Ah, finally -- the Windows Vista-themed cryptocurrency.

Whales suggesting to sell to tank price, so that when they cash out in a few hours they make less money. Sure Op.

Nobody wants your shitty IOTA knockoff coin

Veeky Forums has a tremendous amount of RAIBLOCKS shills

>hmm XRB has been mooning for 2 weeks straight, okay looks like it's over sold here. Lets try to sell at the top and get back in
>it never fucking goes down.
>buyback higher

Lost 15% of my XRB boys

>available only on 2 shitty shady exchanges
>1B market cap
nah, not buying your bags

>Nobody wants your shitty IOTA knockoff coin
>nearly 3x in 1 week

Please daddy, please

Are you a brainlet who hadn't even read the whitepaper? The shills are beginning to bother me as well, but their points are sound. IOTA is for low testosterone idiots who support smart refugee cities and the founder sperging out on Reddit.

It's almost broken into the top 20 while being only on two shitty exchanges. Imagine when it gets listed somewhere decent, senpai.

What's a good time to sell this little shit? I got in around $.7 and don't know if it's gonna make it to Binance/Bittrex.

It's mooned insanely high the past few days so I'm thinking about selling tonight, but should probably wait a bit longer. I can see it going $25+ Q1.

Made that mistake once.

I think I will buy some more just to leave that shitty exchange. Miscalculated the fucking fees the first time. Why the 100 min withdrawal anyway, fucking garbage exchange.

>Sees XRB at $0.20, it's just a shitcoin
>Sees XRB at $3.50 on December 15, it already mooned and I'm too late
>Sees XRB at $5.00 last week, it mooned again and I should have bought
>Sees XRB at $7.00 yesterday. FUCK
>Sees XRB at $9.00 today. FINE I'LL BUY IT

>it dips to $5 as soon as you buy
You know it'll happen.

that's what i'm afraid of too user

was hoping for a dip today to pick up more

I'm
It's pretty much a safe x10 to get IOTA's 10 bil market cap.

fuck you you faggot i was just about to pull the trigger.

Fuck IDIOTas let them hold bags.

>>No mining cabal

So how are coins distributed/how were they distributed? How does Raiblocks solve the issue of slow loss of coins over time, leading to a deflationary asset which will never see good adoption as a currency due to its deflationary nature?

There was a faucet period where you solve captchas to get xrb

Probably the best way to give an equal playing field for everyone and to make it harder for mega whales to control a lot of the market