/bnb/

any reason for this?
basically x5'd in less than a month
nobody seems to be talking about it

I love how every second post is about le epic x10 moon mission which are 99% of the time not fulfilled, but when something actually x5'd in such a short amount of time without memefaggots like mccafe, there's silence

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Yb7gfXx
discord.gg/ekHHZs3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its a scamcoin
Even confido mooned

Its because Binance is awesome. people are waking up to how well done things are on there from ui, to advanced tools.

If you haven't signed up yet take a look and if you like what you see please feel free to help me out with this referral code

BTW if you're tired of making emotional and poor trades i suggest the advanced view on Binance and turn on the Boll Bands, and the RSI to see if the market is overbought and oversold.

Not a guarantee with the volatility of crypto but it will make you more aware of how rational you're acting.

Happy hunting biz

Yeah everyone should have seen BNB coming with how awesome binance is. I've been trading shitcoins with BNB when I should have just been holding it. Learned my lesson though

It's bullshit. I never thought of bnb as increasing as binance gets more attention. I just thought people would buy a few of those tokens every so often for lower trading fees and the last time I bought some it was sub 20k. Now I see it as bullshit expensive and I'm pissed I didn't buy more back then to just hodl and use.

Fuck off of my exchange and let me get cheaper bnb.

Can we please ban people like this...

Binance is terrible you can't even trade or withdraw decimals so they hold your money until you get another full unit...

They're supposedly addressing that

That's a lie, you can trade .01 or more using bitcoin... and .001 of ETH. The fees are low, and if you do proper trades the most you'll have sitting in your account after is less than a dollar. If you are getting that error I see people complain about it's because you aren't putting a ZERO in front of the decimal when trying to make a trade. So people are putting in ".0125" or whatever to trade... and it won't accept it saying it must be an integer of 0.01... but if you enter the amount as "0.0125" note the additional ZERO... then it will accept the trade.

I use binance because the fees are lower... so withdraw XRP (ripple) bittrex charges 5 coins... whereas binance charges like .3 of a coin.

literally retarded

Honestly binance is becoming one of the most trusted exchanges out there. They're like the google of exchanges, back when google was still getting on people's good sides. Likewise, they may show their true colors in the future.

How is Binance when the market is really "hot"? Does it turn into a laggy piece of shit like Bittrex and/or Poloniex?

There is an incoming coin burn. Leading 2 weeks up to the burn binance starts buying it's own coins back. Lots of swing opportunities get ready.

The UI is great for snagging an ask or bid before the bot gets it..

tip to the wise, there are a lot of coins not discussed on Veeky Forums that are promising / mooning. they aren't talked about because people want to cash in on it themselves. do some research.

Their iOS app is great. I’ve recently switched from using GDAX and Binance to purely using Binance.

you want to hold bnb to buy things with less fees. there are tons of bots on binance who panic dump or buy at the slightest move in bitcoin. the utility of bnb is obvious.

Binance is pretty reliable exchange in general and their can is really useful and will probably continue to grow independently of BTC pumps and dumps because you use it to buy and sell all other coins so you need it constantly while trading. The more users Binance has, the more sought after the coin is and with the announced dump things will get even more interesting. In case you didn’t know this coin is ALWAYS useful to hold because if you use it to pay transaction fees you get 50% discount on them and that’s huge when daytrading (also spares you the pain of seeing leftover fractions of all the coins you ever owned and that you can’t trade anymore in your summary)
If you want to get into altcoins/shitcoins Binance is the way to go probably as they have most of them, they also don’t require any paperwork on signup (they will only ask you for ID scan if you want to withdraw more than 2BTC of value per day) and are very reliable (the headquarter was moved from China to Japan recently too).
Quick rundown: you can’t trade with fiat on Binance so you need to buy ETH somewhere else (Coinbase or whatever you use) and transfer it to your Binance deposit wallet (address found under Funds tab once you log in). It’s good idea to use ETH instead of Bitcoin due to it’s faster transaction times (up to 20 minutes usually) and lower transaction fees. Unlike other alternatives like LTC you won’t need to trade it afterwards as all coins on Binance already have ETH pairing. With ETH on Binance you can trade immediately and if you feel like market is unstable you can always trade whatever you have for Tether (though some people are skeptical of USDT).
In case you want to register please consider using my ref ID: 12215680 – means discounts for both of us as far as know. I used ID posted here on /biz back when I signed up and hopefully someone here will do the same for you too. Thanks and good luck.

I would love to day trade on binance, but the exchange ui is too weird compared to gdax. Any other better front end into the exchange?

>tl;dr

Holy hell the Binance shills really came out of the woodwork for this thread.

It's one of the better exchanges, just have some currency converters up if you want to know the price in USD, or switch to the USDT options real quick to check the price.

Its an ongoing pump and dump... beware. If you want to get in on the latest pump and dumps, join the largest community: discord.gg/Yb7gfXx

Wrong Channel.

discord.gg/ekHHZs3