Warhammer 40k General. 40kg

How do you guys like my Sisters cosplay? Edition.

>old thread
>Necromunda is coming back.
warhammer-community.com/2017/08/13/breaking-news-necromunda-returnsgw-homepage-post-1/

>Konor Campaign: Chaos getting cucked, again.
konor.warhammer40000.com/

>Check your local store's contribution to the Campaign.
warhammer40000.com/fate-konor-galaxy-flames/

>GW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/23/updated-faqs-and-boots-on-the-groundgw-homepage-post-2/
>FW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/15/new-and-updated-forge-world-faqs-july16gw-homepage-post-2/
>Codex: Space Marines FAQ
warhammer-community.com/2017/08/10/codex-space-marines-errata-now-available/
>Codex: Chaos Space Marine supplement for Daemons, Thousand Sons and Death Guard players
warhammer-community.com/2017/08/13/daemons-and-thousand-sons-in-codex-chaos-space-marines-aug-13gw-homepage-post-2/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Chart-user doing the Emperor's work)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

are you a boy or a girl ?

Both

Third for Necrons!

How are Griffin mortars now? I still have 3 genuine FW ones because they look cool as fuck

Prove it, I want a DNA test showing your out of whack chromosomes and a note from your doctor saying what the fuck happened with your genitals, ie; ovaries in the ballsack

I'm a girl ;)

Don't get any ideas boys, I'm spoken for

I'm a girl (male)

This thread is pure cancer bait from the start
Can we have another one?

What HQ options do Thousand Sons have? Can I still use a terminator lord?

I'm a spoon. I'm having some difficulties painting.

better thread

Sorc, ExSorc and Ahriman.

Can I give any of the sorcerors terminator armour?

Talk about 40k sometimes.

Did you play any nice games this weekend?
How are you enjoying your codex/what do you expect to see changed in your future codex?

exactly the same cause you don't have a codex yet.

Is there any way to play russes competitively now or should i just put them on my shelf to gather dust?

A normal soc can have TDA yes

Doesn't pask give reolls? Have him in/around plasma tanks as heavy anti-infantry.

That's my board but it's finished.

I'm working on a full update to the ruleset.

>Sisters cosplay
>fat tranny
Seems about typical for the SoB player base.

Has anyone got a link to the new "Black Legion" ebook? Much appreciated if so.

There are TWO genders. TWO. Your sister looks gene-bulked.

fuck I hate those retarded obliterators models on GW site, what are some good 3rd party for them?

good? Oblits?
none

There are some Hi-tech miniature ones, but they are as ugly

You are better of building your own out of weapon bits and terminator bodies

Good that I have a lot of putty, thanks friend.
I'll just order bits online or something.

The Hi-Tech ones are pretty good, but aren't they much larger? At any rate, I don't know what you're expecting from mutated terminators. Better facial expressions? Entire concept redesign? More information = better advice.

What was that picture of those three really nice converted ones, does anyone have any idea how those were made?

It's just they really look old and their faces are goofy. I think ill stick to the conversion idea. Although hi-tech look alright.

On the other hand, they are finecast and there's a Chaos update ongoing? They've always been pretty popular in the game, I can see them getting new models. Otherwise, adding greenstuff to some old cheap terminators is always an option. They are much bulkier than regular terminators though.

Why? Why did you close your psychiatric institutes?

I sexually Identify as a Vulture Gunship. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over chaos worlds dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting heretics. People say to me that a person being a Vulture is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install an F200-KW4 Afterburning Vector-Turbojet, Punisher Gatling Cannons and AGM-114 Hellstrike missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Vulture” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re an Aerophobe and need to check your Aeronautica Imperialis privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

*hungry nid noises*

That's a gorgeous board. I don't play kill team but I would learn it and start playing it just for that board.

slut

Played a game with my Thousand Sons versus Ad-Mech on Konor and won by camping the objectives.
The CSM codex is solid, but I am patiently waiting for Death Guard and Thousand Sons codexes. I don't forsee huge additional options for Sons, but maybe a few modifications to vehicle or Daemon engines.

I know the picture you are talking about, I think they were converted from a combination of Helbrute bits and Centurions with lots of greenstuff.

Don't you mean NecrOwned?

>making a GK list based off of the 3rd Brotherhood
>have 3 strike squads
>check codex
>realize that the 3rd Brotherhood only has 2 strike squads
>have the sudden compulsion to rewrite my entire list to fix this
Am I autistic?

>Am I autistic?

Yes, but just handwave it as them receiving assistance from another Brotherhood or something. Or if you're really upset by even that, use another Detachment.

BE CAREFUL AND READ THE 3rd VRAKS FW BOOK AND ALSO THE VRAKS ALL IN ONE BOOK

THERE ARE MANY NAMED 3rd BROTHERHOOD MARINES IN IT

>t. fellow sperglord

The problem is, I have 3 strike squads just because I needed to fill up the Battalion detachment requirements. I might replace one with a Terminator squad to keep that troop slot filled but the fluff break angers me.

Played my first game of 8th and my first ever game in 21 years of hobby inside a GW store.

Pretty fun.

>fat uggo tranny
>SoB

be gone

Should I get it?

>painted well

Sweet Lord, what the actual fuck is this?

Glad to hear it man; I had my first game in a good 15 years or so in a GW store just the other week, was good fun. Did you win?

No.

Epedemius
Nurgle's tallyman

At least the chick sigmarine looks cool.

Horticulous Slimux commands the forces of Nurgle. Slimux is Nurgle’s Grand Cultivator, helping to seed and maintain the plagued gardens of his realm and beyond.

>testing the market for female SM

You know in your heart its true

Yea it has all worked out miraclously well, my gf literally works 2 stores down for it so its win win, gf points and little man time.

I lost but pretty close, since we were both Imperials, yay for Konor? Chaos already ate the old world they can get their grubby hands off the universe.

Is soulstone blue a good colour for thousand sons armour? It's a technical paint so I don't know if it'll cause any problems when used at a large scale instead of just the odd little gemstone.

Pic related is better

Actually got no problem with that, Nurgle daemons lend themselves well to a more cartoony aesthetic. Its helped that depending how you paint them you can either accentuate that or really tone it down.

Plus it looks so happy, how many models can you say that about?

or you could have a little hope and believe it's for plastic SOB

abs on a lady, ew.

why does the snail have an anchor?

Not bad; glad they just made it a Sigmarine who happens to have tits rather than LOOK AT THIS STRONG WOMAN CHARACTER

totally works as Plague Cart for Carnival of Nurgle Warband

What said

Its a plow

To keep it from drifting obviously

Wotz a Girl?

Yes, but in a good way

I like that someone in GW can still have some fun. Colour scheme is way too disjointed but looks like a pretty sweet kit.

Because the snail wants to go fast all the time and the rider has to keep it under control

Alright I'll buy. Where do I get this mini so I can count as a Canoness?

ah okay probably more obvious from another angle, from this side it just looked like it was dragging around flails

Oh AOS. You so silly.

This is sooo cute. It radiates the happiness inherent to servants of nurgle

Yes please

You look like shit, no offense

GW really wants a Chaos win apparently asking Xenos players to help.

I'm an idiot it seems.

How much is an Aspiring Sorcerer for Rubrics?
Do I use the points for it from the Index because they aren't in the codex

Without the rider the snail would actually be cool as beast of nurgle. Shame that they always have to add a demon riding the nurgle stuff. Glotkin would have been a cool GUO, maggot lords demon princes and so on.

Will maybe buy just this model if available, dont need stormcasts, and my backlog is large enough without other units like drones (who are a pita to build and transport) or nurglings.

Pask and Tank Commanders yield the best results, but if you want cheap distractions, Punisher Lemans work well. 3 Heavy Bolters and the Punisher cannon is 176 points which is not bad for what it can do.

Best tank commander loadouts for me have been
Punisher, Multi-Meltas, Lascannon
Battle Cannon, Plasma Cannons, Lascannon

It's a grand cultivator. It cultivates.

>Bone pipe
>Plaguesword shears
>Handy garden equipment
>Nurgling carrot-on-a-stick

Comfy/7
I want this just to paint it, too bad it's lumped with another cashgrab box.

Also good to see 3 or 4 rumour engine pics solved just like that.

OI GREEN 'UMIES IZ DEM KAOS GITZ.

Hilly billys burglars? Awesome!

They really are trying, aren't they. It's a little odd that North America swung so hard to Chaos, as well as Britain given it happened at pretty much the dead of night in Bongland. I guess the rest of the world are pretty massive Chaos fans.
North America is already moving back to Imperial control, though, as is Britain.

Can we loot them though? I desperately want to do a mechanized Ork Blood Axe Steel Legion army.

ok

Welcome fellow guard player, you join the many on this board

More like Chaos wins are being spammed in the evenings, but daytime wins are cancelling them out.

25 bucks a 'nought is a really good bargain. Especially since half of them are riflemen.

I just use the points for Rubrics, since it doesn't list all the other sergeant characters anyway.
It's a change from the extra baggage of points, and i'm already paying for weapons i'll never use anyway.

>Blightwar info before death guard
FUCK

Would you guys hate me if I played Tau because I like mecha animes?

>boob plate
But I thought it was [the current year]?

>Guard
>painted
WTF?!?!

Easy to come by on eBay.

I jerked off to that so many times.

Rubrics are 100 pts base?

Nice

There isnt really that many of them

So this image, being newer, overrides the FAQ that says orks can't loot other factions' vehicles, right?

What do you need to actually play? I have a ton of models and a bunch of dice but what else do I need?

you'd be just like every other tau player that isnt a waac fag (RIP)

Most if not all the painted armies you see on here are guard actually, stick around, they start posting soon