Space Sharks could shit on Space Wolves because sharks are cooler animals than wolves who are niggers of animal kingdom

Space Sharks could shit on Space Wolves because sharks are cooler animals than wolves who are niggers of animal kingdom

shark
>always fights alone
>being bitten by one is like being chainsawed
>king of the ocean
>dead eyes, like a monster
>ancient creature

now wolves
>gang up on a weak prey and think they are badass
>a wolf won't even tear off your limb lmao what a shit animal
>isn't even king of the forest
>newfags, their ancestors didn't even evolve yet when sharks were already stalking the waters

also space sharks just look fucking cooler deal with it cunts

Seems to check out

I can accept this post.

By that logic the Space Mosasaurs could shit on the Space Sharks, because if the K-T impact never had happened, the largest sharks in the world would be about 2 meters max.

Because mosasaurs were just that voracious.

>there also wouldn't be any whales and dolphins larger than 2 meters
>all the oceans would just be filled with mosasaurs of like 14m, eating everything in sight including each other

Space Mosasaurs are Space Sharks in Terminator Armor.

Space Orcas would disagree.

Does this mean the Salamanders are THE Chapter?
Related to dinosaurs, nuff said.

So are birds. All birds.

dinosaurs were faggots they were just oversized chickens lmao

space mammoths is where it's at

SPACE
TRILOBITES
WHEN?

They dont call Orcas the Wolves of the sea for no reason, and we all know Orca > Shark

I hate it when Veeky Forums decides they like a chapter and just memes the fuck out of them.

I've had enough carcharodon wank in the past year or two to last me a fucking lifetime

Yeah they're better than the fucking yiffs but so is the loose, watery shit I just took.

RAPTORS
A
P
T
O
R
S

An ostrich is also an oversized chicken by that logic. Doesn't mean it can't fuck you up.

I can 1v1 any ostrich.

great blog.

What about the Space Megalonyxes? How do they fare here?

>Space Megalonyxes

>White Scars successor
>heavy geneseed mutation
>covered in fur
>Gotta go slow
>tactics include centurion spam and lightning claw termies

pic unrelated but interesting nonetheless

the math seems to check out

Literally cannot argue with this

If you a space marine sure. I got bit flat on the meat of my hand by and ostrich once. Hurt like shit. Fortunately there was a fence separating us or I would've kicked that 8ft tall monster bird with talons ass. Totally wouldn't have been disemboweled instantly

Space Megladons kits pls GW

>sperging out over your fantasy plastic crack addiction
kys... seriously

pls someone make a "virgin wolf / chad shark" image

Justin?

Veeky Forums like to jerk the ever living shit out of chapters like Space Sharks and Red Scorpions because it's the only chapter where they can play without painting their minis. I'm an ork player and Veeky Forums's constant hate of the Space Wolves makes me like the wolves.

Space Sharks are cool and all, but why does no one ever talk about the Space Sharknado?

Man, Red tithe was awesome

Because there were no witnesses.

The Space Ostriches would be characterised as being stupid assholes who pick fights with basically whatever they find. I love them already.

Sharks predate dinosaurs

Absolute truth.

>Implying asians wouldn't hunt them to extinction
>muh mosasaur semen latte gives me strength