Of course it's a fucking box set

>Of course it's a fucking box set
>Of course it's got SCE, even though Nurgles main enemy are the Sylvaneth
>Of course, the 2 new miniatures are exclusive to this set

warhammer-community.com/2017/08/20/blightwar-new-rules-new-models-and-moregw-homepage-post-2/

Other urls found in this thread:

forgeworld.co.uk/en-US/Imperial-Armour-Index-Collection-2017
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally "yes, of course".

>no updates for any of the elves
>MORE FUCKING STORMCAST
I'm done with AoS

What do you expect?
Stormcraft are AoS's Space Marines. How many times have there been NO Space Marines in 40k starter sets?

The fuck are you expecting? Storm Cast are quite literally the Marines of AoS, as in: They are probably holding up half of the sales, if not more.

I knew you guys were deluded and not that bright, but expecting GM to not spam sigmarines in everything they can goes beyond idiocy.

You're a fucking idiot.
Drink a cocktail of plastic glue and paint water.

>of course, all you queers are going to immediately run out and buy it

Bet even you guys begging for elves in every /aosg/ run out and buy a starter set filled with SC

>Sigmarines
Don't care
>Nurgle
Don't care
I do appreciate GW's sort of small scale box releases, but they've only so far managed a single release that's been worth my time buying.. Would be nice to see a few more left-field combinations - Vampires and Elves, Dorfs and Skaven, Humans and NotSquats

So what? You can buy the boxset and the the minis for less than you would buying only the nurgle side individually. It'll also make the miniatures cheaper on ebay and other sites. What's the downside? Trade some scrub the sigmarines for their nurgle stuff.

>age of sigmar
Only have yourselves to blame.

>still financially enabling GW by purchasing their products

immoral desu

>gw
>I can get it at the store, everyone plays it
>warlord
>two weeks to ship, no one plays historicals

If you were waiting for Elves, chances are you weren't into AoS anyway.

Is anyone actually into AoS and not just catering to their Nottingham overlords like your average 40k player?

Inevitably at least one of you twats will purchase this, what level of Stockholm syndrome are you at?

can I use this nurgles in my 40k?

Yes, quite a few. There are far too many bitter WHF players who always spring up when something positive in a independent thread pops up, but AoS is still doing far better than WHF. I am getting back into Fantasy/AoS simply because how cheap it is now to get into. Also the rules.

>says the Fantasy player who never bought anything for years
>wonders why WHF was nuked
>complains when AoS is actually liked

Fuck, hopefully they'll eventually sell that hero stormcast separately so you don't have to shell out for the trash she's been packaged with.

Actual real evidence has shown that WHFB was mostly doing, at its weakest, as well as AoS has done at its best.

See this? AoS was only at that position briefly, before falling once again out of the top 5.

Fantasy's revenue gain for GW was 17%. AoS has 30%+. Both Fantasy and AoS were in that top 5 Miniature line then dipped out. AoS is consistently doing better.

Gw themselves have already said AoS has done better than Fantasy has for several consecutive years. You and other anons can post that chart as much as you want but when the parent company themselves announce it is doing better than Fantasy, you can't refuse that except to try to reduce your pointless hard on hate for AoS.

Also

>rules were an absolute broken mess
>entry level cost was stupidly high
>setting (while established) was more stagnant than Abaddon's Black Crusades
>it was solely relying on a hardcore fanbase and not bringing in new players

There are the reasons Fantasy stank in regards to revenue gain for GW.

>AoS has 30%+.

Only GW reports this.All other evidence seems points toward Fantasy and AoS being on-par, so it can be assumed that GW is simply lying.

>the official companies reports refuse my claim
>anecdotal evidence suggests otherwise
>therefore GW are lying

Good god man.

>an arbitrary number produced by a company with a vested interest in appearing successful, with no data to back it up
>vs actual information gathered openly and put together to form an accurate picture of the industry

Only an idiot would trust GW here.

>Publically held corporation
>NOT fudging the numbers to make their profits look better

Pick one.

Isn't that actually illegal?

>There are the reasons Fantasy stank in regards to revenue gain for GW.
You forgot "stopped doing releases except for giant ugly centerpiece models that nobody wanted to use".

The answer to that is incredibly complex.

Due to the amount of loopholes and the lack of oversight to actually investigate a potential case, the simple answer is no. No it is not.

Is it that cheap to get into now? Character models costing £20 a pop dont sound all that great for entry level.

Also the huge bloat of 8e towards buying fuckhuge amounts of models, the number of people ditching the game leading to a huge secondary market of models, massive amounts of competition from proxy companies, and so on.

40k has a huge amount of proxy competition, but it didn't have things like Reaper Bones to contend with.

reminder that this is why people hate stormcuck/samecast/stormkikes/lamecast cuckternals

Of course it's not cheap. It's a GW game.

Battered wives will tell you that five identical near-monopose dudes for £50 is fine because there's no real restrictions on army comp, and therefore you only need those five guys, but that's bullshit. I've never seen anyone play a game of AoS with under thirty models. The game just doesn't work at a low model count.

>Fuck, hopefully they'll eventually sell that hero stormcast separately so you don't have to shell out for the trash she's been packaged with.
They've done that with almost everything. Just wait.

It's the same with 40K - options out the ass and new models for SM and jack shit for CSM. CSM stuck with ugly ass models designs from 15 years ago.

>it's not illegal because you're unlikely to get caught
That's not what "illegal" means, user. I get that you're bootyblasted about the idea of AOS doing well, but GW have always seemed like the sort of company that at least obeys the law. I mean, they pay UK taxes rather than pulling some offshore buffoonery, that seems like a company that's doing things above board.

>loophole means unlikely to be caught

>and the lack of oversight to actually investigate a potential case

you forgot shitcast

The Skirmish rules has its own independent ruleset book which makes putting something together very cheap. Its not cheap as in 30 euro or pounds cheap, but its still well within the double digit.

Take Chaos. Chaos only requires you to get a warrior box and lord. Now you're ready to play. There is also the narrative play in the mainline game where its practically "put down on the table as you see fit", so its a lot more open than the original format.

Its called Skirmish user.

Ive never understood this argument. Playing the game at skirmish isnt a "low entry point" into the actual game.

>rumor.jpg
>not tumor.jpg

>Stormcast vs Chaos
>Stormcast vs Chaos
>Stormcast vs Chaos
>Stormcast vs Chaos
>Stormcast vs Chaos

>Ive never understood this argument.
Try to think harder about it then user.

You're comparing history of 5 different editions vs a single edition.

Never mentioned Warhammer fantasy you sperg, I used 40k as an example because no matter what shit gw pulls with it people still buy it out of a sense of loyalty or just regular stupidity.
But
>cheaper
>$50+ dollar heroes
>$50 troop box of ten
>those excuse for rules
Nigga what?

Don't compare it to Fantasy, compare it to what it's trying to be: 40k.
You'll see it matches up nicely.

It isn't much of an argument, and it's one that can be better applied to other games like lord of the rings, Kings of War, or Malifaux.
It's also like saying 40k is cheap since you can just play 40k in 40 minutes or shadow war.
Even then Fantasy had a skirmish ruleset so it's not like it wins there either.

>Please user don't go!
>We have new models coming out this month!
>It's more stormcast!

Please demonstrate the other starter kits released in 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, and 9th WHFB ...
Oh, what's that? They only released one starter per edition?
Odd.
I guess your argument lacks merit.

I can see how difficult it would be for GW to have put out rules that kept rank and flank a thing. But I guess they aren't capable of that ...

>forgeworld.co.uk/en-US/Imperial-Armour-Index-Collection-2017

Oh shit - I guess they are.

>if you want to play an army that is in the fluff and is a major part of not just Warhammer, but most fantasy games, you weren't into the game

How does AoS make people this stupid?

AoS is blatantly about space marines user, don't play dumb.

Anyone else immediately think the new Stormcast chick looks exactly like Brad Dourif in Alien Resurrection?

she is pretty weird.
got weird elf look to her
The fuck is up with that weave?

>starter set
>starter set
Okay.
>boardgame (containing 1 stormcast model total)
>boardgame (containing 3 stormcast models total)
>boardgame (containing 2 stormcast models total, if you count the doggo)
>battleforce/battalion box
Now you're just being silly.

Also, FFED ME SEYMOUR

i am fucking confused about the last 3.
>let's through stormfucks into old world armies.
why?
stormcast is aura/buff army no?

>be GW
>Make 7th "Hero the Hammering" Edition
>"Why aren't people buying a lot of boxes? ; ; "
>Try to force people to buy more boxes by making 8th "Go Horde or Go Home" Edition
>People don't like the idea of spending $200 to get a single fieldable unit
>"UGH WELL CLEARLY FANTASY IS DEAD BECAUSE THE FANS SUCK, THE LOW SALES COMPARED TO OUR MORE POPULAR GAME HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING WE DID"
>kill off the entire setting so you can rename shit for copyright purposes

>the already had perfectly good copyright names but they ditched those for stupider ones
Why highborn aelves instead of Asur?
Why anything?

come to think of it
why didn't they go for Dwai for dorfs ratehr than the generic sounding fuck up.

damn good point
>my blocks must be 40 men
>most regimental boxes WERE 16 so they could be a 4 across and 4 deep regiment and now they are 10 models for roughly same price.
i mean it isn't the worst if you run a mostly warrior WoC army but for empire i shudder

I'm 100% convinced that ending Fantasy was the prerogative when 8th released, they gave it it's chance to become a breakout cashcow overnight, but didn't really care if the idea flopped like it did, since they were planning Age of Stupid Names.

It's a bit of a shame too.
i was trying hype shill for 8th when it first came out way back when.
god i feel like a faggot in retrospect.

Honestly i think the pushing of big monsters didn't help it all that much either
>every army has to have a huge center piece now.
>and big units.
felt like it was heading to mono list but 8th is where i got the least play so eh

You are acting as if I can't just use Reaper Bones on AoS. I already use their worms as Beasts of Nurgle.

Not in official tournaments you can't }:^)

You can say the exact same thing about WHFB, which was the basis of comparison.

So this is where all the "hurr stormcuck" shitposting went from the last AoS thread.

In a unit of 80 models all cramped together no one is going to check each individual model if they look close enough to their gw counterpart.

Beasts of Nurgle weren't in blocks with other models.

I wouldn't feel bad, the writing was on the wall and maybe if we'd all shilled harder we'd still have fantasy, but oh well.

Who plays in official tournaments?

>>let's through stormfucks into old world armies.
>why?

Because they work in cooperation.

>No one plays historical
I feel sorry for you. Everyone at my FLGS plays both Shadow war, 40k, KoW and Hail Caesar + Bolt action. We also have some warmahordes players but no one talks to them.

Same shit with 40k
Star set are Marines vs something
8th is just marines vs marines, like they didn't even try.

It is easier to name the start sets and stand alone "games" that do not have marines than the ones that do.

ITT GW astroturfers
>muh numbers
>Muh increased profits
Of course it's increasing because it's new. Lets see how long this can last though. Toys (vs hobby) wax and wane with fads. It only takes some crying soccer mom about GW's Naziesque imagery to dry the well.

the little globules on the tree also look like the troll pods from ernest scared stupid

I think this is the first time my wife wants a GW product more than I do.

Guess I'm buying it. Hopefully big snail bro gets 40k rules so he can ride with my DG.

Good news- Deamons pretty much always get dual game support.

Even the named Characters? I don't think there's been a single case of a fantasy named demon getting 40k rules. Would make more sense now though with common bases.

Pretty sure they do.

>I don't think there's been a single case of a fantasy named demon getting 40k rules.

What?
Almost every daemon in Fantasy had rules in 40k besides the ones in the WoC armybook

I take it back I'm a moron I forgot Epidemius and Kugath and was just thinking of end times shit.

pls no bully

>Hey so these guys are spacemarines yeah?
>What? NO! these are stormcast eternals!
>Ok but why do they have bolters?
>Oh you fool, those are boltguns! Just crossbows that shoot bolts!

It's late in the game, but a fucking line has to be drawn.

>thinking of end times
user don't, it turns the sanest of men into gibbering madmen.

The line was drawn, crossed, pissed on, redrawn, then erased again as gw flew up into the air raping a shark.

>cheap death guard box set
>cheap nurgle demons box set
feels good to rotten

I bought a Maggoth Lord during the end times and I didn't even play fantasy. Those models were just too nice.

>daughters of khaine is $100
Fuck you too geedubs.

It's two products in one box. One is 60 the other is 75.

Of course the Stormcast has the prototypical 2010's slut haircut.

>the box that saves you the most money

I don't get the hate

it looks like their one streamer

It's the most expensive box and all you get is one overpriced troops box and that shrine. Compare it to the lizardmen or dwarf slayer box which each come with a model worth the price of the box alone.

>check out these sick Sigmarines with Boltbows and Boltbow Pistols!
>Also one of em has tits — TITS!

these value boxes aren't start collecting, they're 400 points for allies though

AoSfags are literal cucks worshipping the GW Bull and sucking it's BBC to prep it then furiously masturbating while it rapes their wallets

I'll be buying that girlmarine in ebay no doubt.

It still pales in comparison to the wizard box. Just $10 more for double the product is good.

Except that Silver tower and hammerhal have literally 1 stormcast in each of them?

Good job faggot.

lol - calling Silver Tower and Hammerhal starter boxes.
Why not call the Let's Paint! a starter box too?

I'm sorry you can't admit that GW has decided that SigMarines were better for them financially than 30+years of rich fluff.

Your arguments are as weak as your kung-fu.