Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AINXWdt3sjg
youtube.com/watch?v=rBoxGdz2Km4
warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WTF
T
F

So is it better to run plague monks as 40s now? What about max size plaguebearers?

>Pestilens can ally with nurgel deamons now
yesssss

Any chance of the Wanderer and Stormcast GHB2 pages whoever was leaking them?

It's a snail with legs beeing tempted with a nurgling to plow a field.

>wanderes
cool army user, would play againt.

>stormcast
fagget

I have only 4 ogors. Also cannons are fuckin beasts and a great way to snipe enemy heroes

Rules for 40k when?

Ehhh.... so just cheat.
You are skaven afterall, that's kinda what you do.

Who's the better waifu, Naeve Blacktalon or Angharad Brightshield?

Why did they have to split every faction up.

I'm gonna waifu em both and there is nothing you can do to stop me!

Still waiting for stormcast points

Fuck this shit, I go full __baka__

Heroes
Skaven Warlord (100)
- General
- Barbed Blade
- Trait: Lord of War
- Artefact: Crown of Conquest
Warlock Engineer (100)

Battleline
20 x Clanrats (120)
- Rusty Blade
20 x Clanrats (120)
- Rusty Blade

Units
1 x Warpfire Thrower Weapon Team (70)
1 x Warpfire Thrower Weapon Team (70)
1 x Poisoned Wind Mortar Weapon Team (60)

War Machines
Warp Lightning Cannon (180)
Warp Lightning Cannon (180)

Total: 1000/1000

So should I run monks in 30s, or is it worth it to run them in 40s? Also, what's with the massive battalion points costs now?

They were divided up to begin with into Grand Alliances. Each GA had a different faction making up the whole GA to begin with.

This is the ideal Warhammer army. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Did you use Stirland battlemire, tyrant skull, calliban green and Nurgles rot in order to make those bases?

>not squeak performance

>Hey, wanna build a small fluffy skryre list without stormfiends as battleline?
>Your only option is to pay 10USD for a single old metal model
>Did I mention you need at least 10 of them for two battleline units?

youtube.com/watch?v=AINXWdt3sjg

Soo, are we all too btfo by Snailbro to talk about the Shadespire Skellies or am I way late to the party with this?

We've already seen the battalions sheet, try again

Thinking about starting AOS. I was an Empire player back in the day but I also liked Lizardmen. I'm looking for a relatively simple army.

Should I try out Free Guild or Seraphon?

damn I fucked up

just get clanrats and put greenstuff balls in the shield hand, and paint them glowy.

OR get the BB team and do this. Make the football in the tail a posion globe and greenstuff them in all the hands.

>Published on Apr 13, 2017

It was funny with the elves, you're just a bandwagoning faggot.

Lizardmen don't play like they used too. Saurus warriors are a big let down compared to what they were in fantasy, same with the cold ones.

both are good choices.

Id do a skirmish warband for both, then see which you had the most fun building. Make that one a full army.

Seraphon has a battletome as well as the now recent GH2 release. However budget wise you are probably better off with the Free Guild if you already got them. AOS has a much lower entry cost than WHF so, run wild.

>get the BB team and do this
If I buy them I will end up start playing BB for sure

It's probably fair to assume there won't be much, if any, changes from the battletome. Seeing as how the battletome, you know, released this year.

angry elffag detected

probably also a manlet lmfao

And are there any points for the clawpack?

Far from perfect, but they get the job done.

There is one in every IoB starter, they're cheapass on ebay.

Nice, taking a picture of the last ghb and blurring it out so we would think you are purposefully withholding leaks from us. You really are that buttmad aren't you?

well they all have open hands, so its easy to put globes in their hands. it will look natural

its not even the last ghb

its an image from the last thread

Why not do both? BB is dirt cheap to get into, there are even 3rd party sites to print out your own pitch as a roll out and rules are technically free on PDF form. All you need is the team and paints. Get to play BB and play AoS. Win-win.

Start Collecting for Lizards is the best start, right?

And I guess State Troops for Free Guild?

Would there be an issue with them being on Square Bases though?

Does nobody here like the pestilens rats as their own army?

Stormcucks are EZ PZ

No.

>There is one in every IoB starter
No user, there is a mortar weapon team in IoB/SoD. Also I will have to pay over 15$ per one with shipping so it's a shitty deal for me

>being a discontent aelflet

destruction point list where?

Enjoying this reimagining of Slurms Mckenzie

Start collecting lizards is great value.
For free guild you can get state troops and model 1 guy as a general and you are good to go.

Square bases are fine, but youll want to put them on rounds eventually. Just looks better.

No issue there, just a note Saurus warriors are really bad outside a horde of 30. Run the 12 you get in the SC box as saurus guard. Give one of the knights the little pick weapon and use him as a scar vet on cold one and depending on what you build, the carnosaur you can jury rig the skink rider as a skink priest, or troglodon gets you an old blood on foot.

Buy a 2nd one and you'll have enough knights for 2 squads, 24 warriors or guard, an old blood on foot, a scar vet on cold one, a carnosaur, a troglodon and a skink priest.

Then pick up a slann and start buying whatever looks cool.

Monks might be a good idea actually. I want to buy a pestilens SC for another cannon and bell so I can use monks instead of selling them

This doesnt even make sense. Stormcast arent edgy OCDONUTSTEEL.

if youre going to shit on stormcast then you should put more thought into it - this is just lazy and nonsensical

In the main no, but it depends from group to group. I really doubt it unless you're playing in a hyper competitive WAAC, but you prob wouldn't want to play with them anyway. Chances are it will be fine, especially for friendlies.

Holy fuck Swifthawk agents are so much fun.

Wish the Skycutters could act as transports so I could deploy Shadow Warriors SAS style.

Did they hire Tim Burton as model designer or what

Your list? My GF has 2 Spire of Dawn boxes so she just run a battalion +10 extra spireguard models in unit.

Nah, it's a throwback to the old Beast of Nurgle.

You might only want to find better backpacks. Those were sadly the only ones I could find.
But I have an eye on the pestilens SC too. Might want some 400 points of pestilens buddy-buddies for my skryres.

So what's the best structure for a daemonic nurgle army? Thinking of starting with them. Everything in min unit size?

youtube.com/watch?v=rBoxGdz2Km4

It's a really shit throw back.

Once again a big monster by GW looks like a dollar store kids toy.

When basing this guy, I might do so that one half is filled with grass, moss, trees, etc, while around halfway in I will do a toxic landscape

>People like thing
>I MUST BE THE ONE TO SAY I DISLIKE THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's the Age of Sigmar aesthetic, though.

>warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/

Check that link user. Set the top option to "General's Handbook II"

Then for Select Faction, set to Daemons of Nurgle. Top right by the pen type in 1000. Run wild from there and see what you can come up with.

Have fun!

Though at a glance I think one full Plaguebearer unit could be affordable.

High Warden
Archmage on Horse
9 Reavers (1 horse went to the mage)
20 Spire Guard
10 Shadow Warriors
2 Sky cutters

I tend to play 1000 point games mixing and matching that lot, but sometimes I get to do 1500 point games with everything.

I love how the enemy isn't safe in either the combat or shooting phase, those 20 spearmen that were just bogging down your infantry? Now they have bows. Do we know if we're getting any allegiance traits for them in GH2?

All of my skaven are pestilens-themed. Sorry for the quick photo.

how do allies work anyway?

C'mon now.

>hating on the cute snail

I think it fits Nurgle really well. Least the new Nurgle where its confirmed he is chill as hell.

I just want regular dudes on regular horses...

13/10 would play against

Allies work by being assigned a limited point amount for them depending on the battle size. For example, 1000 point battles have 200 points assigned for allies. 2000 has 400. By keeping your allies within the point limit you can still take your sub factions batallion bonuses.

You do realize you can still play Brets right?

Then go troll on regular games general. Here is your last (you), because at least you tried

I don't have any. I started liking them after playing Total war and they went OOP.
All the 3rd party ones I see are McShit

Nice, thanks.

You are a peasant and have no honor

>Do we know if we're getting any allegiance traits for them in GH2?
Sadly no, they will never be posterboy aelves - I think that's the Wanderers/DoK role now.

Also is it your pre-GHB2 list? If yes then you can not use spireguard as battleline - you know this, right?

Too low fantasy. Too hard to copyright. Too many cheaper, better alternatives.
Sorry man

Damn, that's a shame.

I thought you could so long as your entire army was Swifthawk? I don't play matched so that's not a problem, but I always thought that was the assumption.

user, there is no need to be a contemptible dick.

>better
The "alternatives" look like utter shit and are all metal.

thank you!

>Stormkike detected

That's nice to see, but does anyone play the pestilens army? If so, what do you plan on running this edition? With the formation s available, I dunno if it'll be worth it to run in packs of 40.
I can see cong. Of filth being good with a big unit of 40 hugging the furnace and then smaller outrider units of 30 (but then why not (more 40s?)
Dunno about clawpack, or the now doubled point cost foulrain

>I thought you could so long as your entire army was Swifthawk
You are right user, but the Archmage has no Swifthawk Agents keyword - he has an Eldritch council one. Luckily for you you can use him now thnaks to new alliance system

Man alive, I think the only thing I don't like about this model is that CAD tree that has GW's crappy CAD wood texture that doesn't really look good at all.

The goofy snail face, the Nurgling carrot on a stick, the plaguebearer with the chill 'come at me bro' Ronin pose. Love, love, love.

>Shadespire skellies

They're quite literally just converted to varying degrees plastic vampire counts skeletons.

REMINDER that elves are blonde hair, blue eyes and think they are master race.
You will never see them again since its [CURRENT YEAR].

A way to get a sexy stormcastita for skirmish games and a happy chappy garden me pappy plague bearer riding a snail to finally build that nurgle army i've always wanted? Count me in.

Also makes me happy that we now know that elf fags aren't getting bloody cthulu elves. they're getting demony shadow elves and they're gonna like it god damn it.

You sound like you're fishing for things to be angry about.

We got hyped about those months ago when they were announced then promptly forgotten about by GW along with everything Shadespire.

Dead sexy bone bags tho.

How do we know what type of elves we're gonna get? As far as I know all we're getting are noelves.

The issue with 40-man units is that everyone isn't going to be able to attack, so you're basically sacrificing mobility. But with Foulrain it might be interesting. I'm interested in seeing Epidemius with my skaven, along with nurglings to act as a tarpit while my smaller but buffed units of plague monks lay the hurt. I'm planning on having one unit of 20 with a corruptor and one unit of 20 with a furnace.

How do you do your robes?

Seriously, this motherfucker is just BEGGING for a greenstuff kimono.

Every time the rumour engine posted anything sea creature like (the shell, the plough ) fucking elf players would go "Deep one elves yaaasfeedmygapingweebcunt!"
And now we know that those parts are actually from snail bro.

We know the elves of ulgu have gone demon/shadowy from the realmate wars books, And we know how they're going to look from silver tower.

Fuck fish people, Fuck that meme.