Stat Me Thread

Stat Me Thread

Characters/Enemies without existing canon edition.

>equipping every item you find

But what's the source to this? Its pretty rad

I'll bite.

Stat me.

I mostly know of him through twitter: @Thomasintokyo
He has a regular thing where his son draws something rough but cool, and then daddy knocks it out of the park.

I didn't want to flood this thread with that, but to be honest it's not a bad way to go.

Schwarzschild radius ~ 118 billion kilometers (based on diameter)

Dire sphere of annhilation?

Does any game system have relevant size categories?

Please do

>Go to twitter page
>First thing I see is this badass sun warrior looking thing
oly shit

Hmm well, a lot of it is BBEG level and you could make up just about anything. These guys actually look like a playable race though, and have shown up in a number of images implying a very loosely defined setting.

Jesus Christ, this guy can art. It's also a style I've not seen in the longest time.

He's actually a professional, does anime or game backgrounds or something. Honestly hadn't looked into it much.

Yeah, this looks like the main character from some terrible anime.

>terrible
She has pink hair and fang. She's clearly making that show at least an A+.

There's some promise of decent fight scenes, at least.

this art is cool

The whole child redraw thing has some novelty in itself but the fact that the guy is an amazing artist and both him and his son have legit imagination makes it even better.

Looks like the sword either blasts or at least extends, the "edge" is basically worthless.

I'd make that staff some manner of animated flail, with ranged options.

+!
agreed

Aye, one of the better ones. None of them aren't good however, not a one.

Not a lot of statting here, so a question: what system works well with this set? Seems to favor large, physically imposing creatures as antagonists.

>@Thomasintokyo
this guy's style is awesome, like Toriyama mixed with Moebius

Maybe if Toriyama was good.

I would almost say Exalted, but they all look lower power than that. Just very physically imposing.

Tenra Bansho Zero might work.

Seems the english version isn't even live yet, what can you tell me about it?

Bump

You are mistaken there, user. I bought the english edition of Tenra Bansho Zero at Gen Con in 2015.