Why the fuck is this allowed?

Why the fuck is this allowed?

Why would it not be?

Because back in 2014 GW ordered far too much gold paint, and decided they needed to create a faction to purely help shift the surplus.

Why wouldn't it? It's not like 40k where people can go 'Geneseed' as the reasoning. Sigmar just cares if you are heroic enough, regardless of your form.

Are you upset about their being Female Sigmarines?

It looks wonderful, what's wrong with that

this.

because you are fat and a virgin

Not OP, but I wouldn't go so far as wonderful. The head looks like it belongs to a completely different kit and the helmet looks a bit naff.

They are however the best feet on a female model GW has ever done.

Why can't gw into good helmet design

>best feet on a female model GW has ever done.
that's a pretty low bar

naeve and sigmarites vs valkia the bloody and khornate army

is sick

Probably gonna get this model and convert to a SoB canoness

It'd probably be fine a model with a bit of reposing and a headswap.

I think if you fused both heads together it would look sweet, turn the helmet into a mask

It's a shame they didn't remember custodes quick enough really.

This is probably the only good Stormcast model.

Apparently, not all stormcast were warriors in their past lives. Anyone who had shown great courage and faith in their last moments can become Stormcast. ANYONE.

One of the Stormcast was just a simple miller. Imo, that makes them better that the space marines. They are more heroic.

Thinking similar, the only issue might be scale wise she'll be a big girl...

Meh, they still sound lame. Probably needs six years until GW can flesh out the setting better.

This.

I don't know much about AoS compared to 40k, but I know enough to understand this.

The model is pretty bland, especially the helmet imo, but it wouldn't be terrible with some gubbins.

You guys are ignoring the most important question. Can I fug that?

Why do you think that the idea of housewives becoming super soldiers is lame?

Only when one of the designers gets it anywhere close to this.

That kinda fits my SoB Convent fluff if she's amazonic even compared to the others

>Why the fuck is this allowed?
Because GW has been told that if they follow the demands of a fanbase that doesn't care about the models themselves they will be able to salvage what the old management threw them into.

if the male models also followed similar not exaggerated proportions, perhaps the stormcast line could almost be a good one.

How much longer until fem primaris?

Bolter bitches already exist, it's not like giving them the new armor suits to wear, letting them wield the new bolters and making their miniatures match the new scale would be a bad thing.
>>caul uses Saint Celestine as a barbie doll to play dressup with all his new armor ideas because rowboat girlyman would bully him for asking and the living saint is too nice to tell him no

Of course that would require GW to care about soritas like, at all.

how does her hair fit in that helmet?

~6 months, give or take a month

>deciding to start complaining an.bout female Space Wolves now

If her hair was coming out of that helmet it wouldn't be bad.

And GW STILL cannot get a woman's face right, they either look retarded or like harpies.
Also Femcast have been in the lore for a while now. Sigmar doesn't give a fuck, you fight well and die heroically you are in, doesn't even have to be human.
Would love to see the sister conversions for her.

>Have to come up with an entirely new set of armor
Women are the worst

Not a fan of smegmarines, but this I Like a lot.

Most times the problem is not the face sculpt, but the face paintjob.

GW painters don't know how to paint feminine faces.

The model itself is probably correct.

You mad because it's a woman? Thats a pretty stupid reason to be mad. Don't get me wrong, I am a huge racist and white nationalist but sexist? Nah man I draw the line there.

White women may be causing the downfall of my race with their antifa and racemixing bullshit, but a woman warrior is fine by me.

So this is what Fantasy died for.

Because it's time to cuck.

Glad to hear your valuable point of view.

Now go back to your containment shithole.

>White women may be causing the downfall of my race with their antifa and racemixing bullshit

Reminder more than 50% of voting white women voted Trump

You seem upset. Did your daddy fuck you?

Did you love it?

1. Yes
2. No

I just don't want real life /pol/ shit in my happy fantasy board.

>I'm a huge retard

we know, fuck off alt-shit

Don't you have some bagged milk to drink you sexist canadian snowcoon?

For you

>SIGMARS CHOSEN ASSASSIN
>Assassin
>Heavy shiny plate armor
>2 axes

Well that and Sigmar isn't an asexual autist like the God Emperor was.

Honestly given the low, low bar of female models by GW this is probably the best in a long, long time.

Because user isn't Russian.

Fear the housewife. She'll kick your men's asses back to your capital so she can have a talk with your mother about you bullying her boys.

Yeah, pretty much.

Everyone asked why I stayed retired when we heard dwarves were getting new figures, and sighed in acquiescence as I pointed at those stupid ballons.

This.

Sigmarines are literally space marines, they have the same giant toddler proportions.

Its fine to have a yuge chest and biceps, but those fuckers are a barrel with keg arms/legs.

original content to do not steel

NO

ENOUGH WITH THE UNDERCUT MEME ON GIRLS

ALSO WHERE ARE HER EYEBROWS

As a disenfranchised Fantasy player who refuses to accept AoS, that's not actually bad.

I'll get it if it isn't $30 when nuMordheim gets made as a Sister Superior.

>40kfags keep buying sigmarines
Thanks for making GW think people want shitcast eternals. That's why we keep getting more of them.

I bet that water jacket hasn't been cleaned, and she wondered briefly why it exploded in a shower of rust and steam, leaving her to momentarily contemplate her starving children as the meat slid off her face.

its 2015 user
undercuts are cool on women

Starving children is sign of loyalty to leader.
Is good. Make them men when they eat enough manflesh.

you mean it's 2013.

Undercuts on women has been a thing since the 1970's, you're only hating on it because its mainstream now you hipster.

eh...that's not an undercut user. that's just where it's been braided. maybe get your head out of your ass, ok?

That's kinda hot

it's always been terrible but up until now it was tolerable because it hadn't seeped its way into all of popular culture

it's an undercut: the temples have been shaven

So you admit you're a hipster.

everyone is a hipster, including you for being an apologist of shitty trends (because what could possibly be more rebellious than ironically supporting popular things right)

>One of the Stormcast was just a simple miller.

Is that canon? I saw it posted here once and thought it was writefags work.

This.

>ALSO WHERE ARE HER EYEBROWS

Nobody has eyebrows in Warhammer user.

no it's not, it's where the hair has been pulled back retard. hairdresser speaking.

So you're a hipster making a hipster argument by being an apologist for your people.

>boobplate

into the trash it goes

And then there is this fucking retard.

The male ones have pec plates so it's pretty much the same for both of them.

What the fuck is that? A dante conversion ? Not bad

Diff user
Undercuts are for faggy hipsters.
How can he be a hipster/
that and looking like a fucking faggot.
Muscle cuirass you double faggot, literally the entire army is equipped with muscle curiasses

Everyone knows hipsters self-hate.

Quite frankly both this and the other female stormcast model look much nicer than the usual male stormcast, who look like fat rectangles by comparison.
The lithe look is also much truer to the original concept art.

I mean i assumed just looking at those fucking faggots.
Why rich kids dress like tramps i don't know.
Point remains that cut is a faggy one, makes you look like a dickhead.

>likes: Ultramarines
10/10

I hate sig marines but love that art. Impressive how much GW can fuck things up.

Says the hipster.

This.
Honestly you're better off buying female Sigmarines then flattening the boobs.

The problem is the sculptor saw that and thought the most important thing was their size, but the bulk of that soldier's volume is a huge cape.

MOAR

>Says the hipster.

>dislikes hispters
>ergo he must be one

user don't be a faggot, the hairdo is trash
come to think of it i would love to be a trust fund baby with a couple mill in the bank so i could be a fucking hipster.

Are they gonna use that stupid pose from FW Angron for everything now?

Also, someone on here who lives near Nottingham has to slap some sense into the Eavy Metal team so they stop over-accentuating all of the edges.

God I hope they make full kits for fem-stormcast, it'd actually make me want to start AoS.

See this one works much better; less extranious spikes and shit.

Better proprtions than the standard Stormcast too.

Is it and official model?

Yes, it's part of the new arena battle/card game thing GW are making.

I would greenstuff the elbow ribs to be smoothe, and paint her arms, abs and thighs as skin.

Nice, might pick one up off ebay if I find a decently priced one.

Would have to fill in the runes or whatever on the parchment and replace that crest thing with a ropknot or laurel or something, but this looks very nice.

Please don't.
Midriff armour is retarded.

Depending on how much it costs I might just buy the game, especially if it comes with the cool skellingtons, because you can bet your ass that the femcast will be the most in demand model in that set.

>AOS models I actually want
What is this, Opposite Day?

Well it's more like AoS's Mordheim equivalent.

Nice kitbash. What kits are the bits from?

It turns out, when you don't overload minis with useless spikes and shit, they actually look pretty good.

Who would have thought?