Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

New Nurgle Daemon for AoS edition

Also new FAQ for Chaoscucks

>Necromunda is coming back.
warhammer-community.com/2017/08/13/breaking-news-necromunda-returnsgw-homepage-post-1/

>New Chaos and GK FAQ
warhammer-community.com/2017/08/20/chaos-space-marines-and-grey-knights-updates-now-availablegw-homepage-post-4/

>Konor Campaign: Chaos getting cucked, again.
konor.warhammer40000.com/

>Check your local store's contribution to the Campaign.
warhammer40000.com/fate-konor-galaxy-flames/

>GW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/23/updated-faqs-and-boots-on-the-groundgw-homepage-post-2/
>FW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/15/new-and-updated-forge-world-faqs-july16gw-homepage-post-2/
>Codex: Space Marines FAQ
warhammer-community.com/2017/08/10/codex-space-marines-errata-now-available/
>Codex: Chaos Space Marine supplement for Daemons, Thousand Sons and Death Guard players
warhammer-community.com/2017/08/13/daemons-and-thousand-sons-in-codex-chaos-space-marines-aug-13gw-homepage-post-2/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Chart-user doing the Emperor's work)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.co.uk/itm/Warhammer-40K-Ultimate-Tau-Empire-Bundle-New-Sealed-RRP-451-/263156032187?hash=item3d455262bb:g:-IAAAOSw9R1ZmKyl
youtu.be/a6BbvCC0VI0
youtube.com/watch?v=VGHAJWD0LAo
youtu.be/XNkRBowsAmI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for thousand sons

Which are still cucked and made borderline unplayable by the new dex and FAQs did not even touch them.

3rd for a Hero

cos they got a codex coming out you ninny

Alright anons, now that the dust has settled, how do you like 8th and nuGW?

8TH FOR CUTEDAR Technically Twilight Sisters from WHFB but who cares

>he plays Rhinos instead of just more 'zerkers
Is it still 7th? Were the last few months just a blissful dream?

What's the best way to support WE khorne berzerkers?

I haven't been home in weeks and I want to finish painting/basing mine. Also I wish I could take better pictures, but I have like no lighting.

General question. What are some ideas for "My Dudes"ing my Necrons. They have personalities or something now right?

I'd like you to fuck off to .

Not at all, I'm just sick of obvious no proof reading when I was told it was super playtested!

Sure

After DG and at least two xenos and two imperial dexes.

and they are substantially unplayable till the dex hits.

See you in december.

Hey friendos, ill have a game next monday against dark eldar (50 power levels) and i was wondering what do you think about this list, also im runing a heavy chosen list , but im willing to change it, let me hear your thougts, also here is a custom chosen i made last weak, updated photos are yet to be taken
Alpha legion
*HQ
-Chaos Lord, Bolt pistol, viper sword
*Troops
-30x Chaos Cultist w/ autopistol and brutal assault weapon 3 Chaos Cultist w/Flamer
*Elites
-Chosen, Champion Bolt pistol, Power axe,
4x Chosen w/ boltgun,4 Chosen w/ Combi-flamer.
-Chosen
Chosen Champion Bolt pistol, Power axe
4x Chosen w/ boltgun, 4 Chosen w/ Combi-plasma.
-Helbrute, Reaper autocannon, Helbrute fist(Heavy flamer)
*Fast Attack
-Chaos Bikers
2 x Chaos r, Bolt pistol, Combi-bolter
Chaos Biker Champion Combi-bolter, Combi-bolter

Hope to hear your opinion

more berzerkers

After the borderline retardation with the Noise Marines and Khorne Berzerkers was fixed, I'm pretty sure I know what GW's stance on "Thousand Sons can't use anything printed in the CSM Codex" would be.

They would laugh in your face you butthurt little faggot

Glad I'm not alone here. That was the first thing I thought of when I saw him.

Forbidden for being two girls, or forbidden for being twins (and therefore sisters)?

>After DG
They get the same codex, with chaos daemons added in too.

Que?

Have I miss some new models or something?

Eh, they're twins. It's practically just masturbation.

You Lords, Overlords and Crypteks have actual personalities. Warriors are still mindless drones. Immortals are a bit less braindead, and can function without someone giving them explicit orders, while Lychguard keep their old mind, but are programmed to obey only their Overlord and protect him at all cost.
That's about as much personality as possible. Of course, a Cryptek or Overlord can do whatever the fuck he wants to, nobody will stop them.

Did you notice that the WE/EC was an ERRATA and not a FAQ?

Which pretty much means GW recognized rules worked like that, and needed to be changed.

Until they do so for 1KS, have fun playing just named characters, tzangoros and scarabs.

Now that's some forbidden love

ebay.co.uk/itm/Warhammer-40K-Ultimate-Tau-Empire-Bundle-New-Sealed-RRP-451-/263156032187?hash=item3d455262bb:g:-IAAAOSw9R1ZmKyl

VALUE

Two new models, both for AoS.

Grand Cultivator named dude (Nurgle's gardener).

And some female Sigmarine. (Here come female Space Marines, watch out sexists!)

>GW releasing one dex when they could force you ro buy 3

Yeah sure, like GK SoB and inquisition got an unified dex, right?

>Tau

hardly valuable

no. Its one new nurgle model for AoS. though daemons have always been used for both games, so we might see rules for it for 40k? maybe.

>bid
It'll shoot up at the end

nth for /cozy/ ork home

>pls buff WKs
what a time

Alright lads, take 2. I think I've got a tourney-ready list that can punch some faces in. Anything comments/concerns appreciated, but yes I know the bezerkers can be troops now

Alpha Legion battalion detachment:
>sorcerer in terminator armor: combi-bolter, force axe (158)
>daemon prince: wings, two claws, intoxicating elixir (180)
>10 cultists (40)
>10 cultists (40)
>10 cultists (40)
>6 terminators: combi-plasma, power weapon (300)
>3 obliterators (195)
>3 obliterators (195)

World Eaters vanguard detachment:
>exalted champion: power weapon (74)
>9 khorne bezerkers: chainaxes, 1 power weapon (157)
>5 khorne bezerkers: chainaxes, 1 power weapon (89)
>5 khorne bezerkers: chainaxes, 1 power weapon (89)
>metal bawks: combi-bolter (72)
>leviathan dreadnought: butcher cannon array, siege drill, meltagun, 2 hellflamers (371)

where are the rules for scarab occult terminators? In the chaos index or chaos codex?

Greenstuff the arm for your very own dabbing Dembele

If you're too busy living in a downed fighter, then you're muckin' about.

action figure eldars btfo
geedubz does it again

Berserkers are troops you butt. Just use two Battalions

So, Imperial Fists. I am trying to think of a good and fluffy list but I cannot come with anything other than entrenched devs. Probably some assault termies.

Mind hwlping a newbie out?

I thought wraithknights compared pretty equally to imperial knights, which are at least okay choices?

Why are all the new GW models over-designed as fuck?

This thing would look so badass without all the extra shit it doesn't need. Imagine if this thing was just a gigantic gastropod with no mouth, nose, or eyes and had a biggass plow chained to it's shell, with maybe a chair or something for the other demon to ride on. Make the shell gnarly and cover the skin with blisters. Bam, obviously Nurgle, not over designed, and fits the same theme.

I swear it's like GW is trying to keep people out by making all the new stuff look like ass.

I picked up a Praetor that I'm gonna convert to a Chaos fella. I'm not too keen on the head. Any ideas on something that would fit it nicely? Bare heads are a plus, especially if they have a lot of lenses and implants.

Again, Khorne Berzerkers are Troops for World Eaters again, so get another HQ and you have a second Battalion, not a Vanguard detachment.

if you like lenses use the nurgle head from CSM kit, it has like 3 of those

does the AL forward operatives stratagem work on a different legion? if it doesn't just chance the WE canguard into an AL vanguard

All that's missing is a hammer and sickle.

>berzerkers are troops
IMPERIALFAGS BTFO

I'll wait for the first one to buy this thing and give it a non-cartoony paintjob.

Turns out the rumour was right. It will get 40k rules as it's shown in 40k artwork.

Come at me, I'm behind 7 Predators

Yeah! I want old GOAT models.

For...what? I think the dude is from Boston not Russia

Where?

You do know you can just convert the stuff you don't want away, right? The Herald on top would work damn well if just sat down on a rock, the tree you could probably remove completely and the nose and mouth can be smoothed out with a pair of clippers and some green stuff. And hoo boy am I ever going to cut that happy merchant nose off.

WACHA

I've seen them melt knights more than a few times. That guy misses 7th me thinks.

>he only has 7 predators
BRING IT ON FAGGOT
RIP AND TEAR

Index. The Thousand Sons codex will be along soon though.

>Mario reference
Heh. Oh GW you so crazy.

Well, female Sigmarines have been canon since the start, so no problem with that. I don't see them doing it in 40k but who knows.

The art with Mortarion attacking girlyman had things with multiple legs.

Redpill me on new Obliterators.

Are they good now?

>elfdar queers BEGGING GW to bring back the cheese

Pathetic!

I love fighting Berserkers. They get absolutely decimated by my army every game and they run to me so I don't have to waste any time or effort moving across the field.

>tfw Arcos and Death Cult Assassins are better than Berserkers

>tfw berzerkers are troops again
The dream is real lads! Post zerker music to celebrate!

youtu.be/a6BbvCC0VI0

Some custom marines

First a sternguard.

Note marines are not manlets, just have bad poses

>non-cartoony paintjob
goddamn. this. I think a lot of GW's paint schemes actively make the models look so much worse than they are.

>appeal to emotion "GW, it is your model, please pay attention to this"
>appeal to personal interest "I have a really well-painted WKinght. It's so pity that..."
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I BOUGHT THIS MODEL TO WIN GAMES AND IT'S WORTHLESS FUCKING FIX PLZ REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
WAACfags are scum.

Second Sternguard

What are the best weapon for Intercessors?

What are the best weapons for Hellblasters?

Maybe. The gaunt summoner never made it across into 40k (unless you use it as a generic herald, of course).

more like

>tfw seizure

wtf is this shit

>Note marines are not manlets, just have bad poses

>user is complaining about models being over designed...
>I know, I'll post some under designed models, that'll show him!

Jesus Christ, do you put one brick of charcoal in your grill to cook with too? There's such a thing as too little, just like there's such a thing as too much.

A company captain for when I proxy as Blood Angels

Did people actually fix the look of reivers?

Dark Apostle and a Champion. Metal bawxes. I think I'm going with two squads of five in one, a squad of 8 in another with both HQ. Relatively cheap battalion detachment.

youtube.com/watch?v=VGHAJWD0LAo

>so assblasted he turns to b8
Ahahahahahahaha faggot enjoy my 61 S6 Ap-1 + 20 S5 attacks a turn ahahahahahaha

I thought this was suppose to be it desu.As for the female Sigmarine, I'm gonna use her as an inquisitor.

And a Honor Guard for the chapter master

A miracle of technology, he is ancient and his best pals are dead or dreadnoughts

My GW store won't record your results for the Konor Campaign unless you spend $45 every week. It's like they don't want people to participate.

>The Manlet Marines
I like it. It's got a nice ring to it.

youtu.be/XNkRBowsAmI

yeah you give them a regular helmet instead of a goofy piece of shit out of call of duty

Really isn't bait. I really do like fighting Berserkers. They crash into my Conscripts, wipe them, then sit out in the open and get counter-charged and diced up by Arcos and Death Cult Assassins. It feels good every time because of people like you thinking your unit is hot shit.

Why not split the blob of cultists into three smaller ones? And you really need more characters since you're going alpha legions. Drop something and grab a champion or two.

Report them to GW custserv

>Giving a fuck about some shit campaign that was already over when it began

>What are the best weapon for Intercessors?
Their fists, and a power sword on the sergeant.
>What are the best weapons for Hellblasters?
Their fists.

Did that a week ago, haven't gotten a reply and nothing has changed.

>Note marines are not manlets, just have bad poses
All they had to do is give them non squat pose and make their legs little longer and it would've been sweet
BUT NOO WE NEED A WHOLE NEW FUCKING LINE OF MODELS ONLY FOR SM
fuck that
he has a painted model so it's ok

those look more like starcraft ultralisks rather than snails too me, but idk.

That color is so amazing.

you better paint him as a Black Templar

>Manlet Marine so ass devastated that he's short that he stands on random rocks to appear taller

I like it for real, but I will forever mock Marines for being small.