Realistic art part 2

in spirit of the last thread, doesn't have to be authentic just believable

>Metal accessories
>Believable

Didn't take long

what is jewelry?

nigger are you fishing?

Awesome fucking game.

I left my computer off for a few days after the ending I got.

this one's stretching it but I love the simple and grimy look, same with witcher stuff

>simple and grimy look
I absolutely hate this. And it's a trend that's particularly cancerous in Hollywood. Everything's the same grimdark earth tone rags from peasants to knights because color didn't exist until the 20th century apparently.

Witcher peasants are quite well dressed and colourful though...

But that foggy unsaturated aesthetic looks better and sets up a good atmosphere, I like it even though it's unrealistic

Why do you think all old photographs and movies were in black and white?

God damn it, Dad, stop posting on Veeky Forums.

ur a faget

then why are you posting it in a thread for realistic art?

>simple and dirty=earth tone
did you not play witcher?

Dye was really expensive, user.

>that qt skelly on the right

>Dirt & stale urine
>Expensive

>Burned dirt & stale urine
>Expensive

>Grass and stale urine
>Expensive

>Onion skins and stale urine
>Expensive

>woad and stale urine
>Expensive

>lichen and stale urine
>Expensive

Dye is cheap as fuck and often made by using local plants/dirt/lichen/fungi/animals and mixing it with stale urine or vinegar.

>stale urine
is that a thing?

Well usually they collected the piss and shit in pits and only called for the dude with the buckets and the cart whenever it was full.

So yeah.

Would crusade, suppress pagans, remove kebabs, smite witch covens, root out necromancers, and combat heresy with. Damn

Feed your cows mangoes, they cant handle them well so they piss like crazy. It comes out very yellow and pungent as all hell. Makes for an effective yellow dye that won't wash out or bleach away

>mfw i was eating a mango

> Haselrig was shot three times at Roundway Down, with the bullets apparently bouncing off his armour. After firing a pistol at Haselrig's helmeted head at close range, without any effect, Richard Atkyns described how he attacked him with his sword, but it too caused no visible damage. Haselrig was under attack from a number of people and only succumbed when Atkyns attacked his unarmoured horse. After the death of his horse Haselrig tried to surrender; but as he fumbled with his sword, which was tied to his wrist, he was rescued. He suffered only minor wounds from his ordeal.

> This incident was related to Charles I and elicited one of his rare attempts at humour. The king said that if Haselrig had been as well supplied as he was fortified he could have withstood a siege.

Soldiers depicted in anachronistic equipment.

Jesus, it's like you are retarded and never heard about "traditional" ways of getting ammonia

Don't worry anons, there's no historical evidence that this ever happened.

It's a masterpiece.